Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11 11. Marriage Proposal
  Chapter 11 11. As soon as the marriage proposal
  entered the house, Yun Qi put the packed food into the space, watching the food bag disappear before his eyes, Si Cheng still felt amazing.

  "Be sure to pay attention to safety in the future, and don't use it outside casually. After all, there will be traces after doing it." "

  I understand, and I want to store things in it one after another. If I suddenly buy in large quantities, I'm afraid it will arouse suspicion. There is still plenty of time, and it should be enough for us to prepare."

  "Yes, I will gradually buy some here, and we will make a list separately." The two walked into the living room while talking.

  "Can you order a high cabinet here? I want to make reasonable use of the space inside. Although it is as big as a stadium, I want to plant in many places. If there are some cabinets, I can store items on it. Below It’s been planted.”

  “I’ll ask you when the time comes, there are often obsolete containers here. At that time, just pay some money and find someone to process it.” Si Cheng suggested.

  "Qibao, I want to sell the apartment in the campus area. I just bought a house here. I don't have much cash in hand now. Anyway, I don't know what to do in the future." I have been working for several years and bought the current house with full money. Adding a scooter will almost use up all my savings.

  "It is possible to sell the house first, but don't rush to buy supplies, because I know that there are a few stocks that are not bad, we can invest in them first, and we can buy more supplies later." "I also know some

  . It's time for us to get together."

  The two discussed for a while, looked at the time, "Qibao, do you want to take a break?" "

  I want to take a break, because I thought I could come to see you, and I didn't take much rest last night. Okay, I'll take a shower first."

  "Together." Si Cheng said while hugging her waist.

  Yun Qi rolled his eyes at him, "No way."

  "Good Qibao, good wife, don't you miss me?" Yun Qi still couldn't refuse him in the end, and everything fell into place.

  When I woke up again, it was already dark outside, and the smell of rice came from the kitchen.

  Follow the scent to the kitchen, only to see three dishes and one soup on the table.

  "Honey, I was going to wake you up just now, are you hungry?" "

  It's not your fault."

  Si Cheng begged silently, until Yun Qi smiled, then put his arms around her shoulders and pushed her to the bathroom "Wife washes up." Just a minute, I'm going to pack the soup now, and I can eat right away."

  "It's delicious! My husband, you are awesome! This skill is getting better and better." Yun Qi, who was a kitchen scumbag, praised while eating.

  Yun Qi's cooking skills are very average, as long as the dishes are cooked well, it is considered a success. And because Si Cheng has lived alone since college, in order to save money, he has slowly developed a good cooking skill. Some dishes taste the same as those eaten outside, or even better.

  "I'll make you whatever you want to eat later, and I'll take care of you if you agree." At this time, I didn't forget to have a wave of sweet words.

  "Honey, let's get married. I don't want to leave any more regrets."

  Yun Qi's eyes turned red, and the two of them in the previous life were almost planning to hold a wedding. In the end it didn't work out.