Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181 179.
  In addition to the food that every family in the pond left behind to return to the city, the rest was replaced with salt. Although the salt did not seem to occupy the volume, Yan Village deliberately took care of it, plus the ten pieces given to everyone. A pound of salt, everyone’s shoulders were bent.

  The medicinal materials brought by Hepinghe Village this time are the most popular. They may want to compensate for the medical expenses. The medicinal materials brought by the village have also been replaced by several tons of salt. Fortunately, there are more cows this time, otherwise they would really be able to bring them. Not going back.

  There was no need to rush when we said goodbye to Yancun and returned to Gaozhuang. Although the weight on our bodies increased, everyone rushed back as quickly as possible.

  Even the women in the team gritted their teeth and followed everyone's footsteps, and no one even said a word of tiredness.

  As for Yunqi, he also refused Sicheng's request to carry all the salt on his body and insisted on carrying his own share of salt.

  "Grandpa, our family has exchanged all the grain. What will we eat then?" Gao Baiyun looked at the salt on his two cows and asked worriedly.

  "Silly son, salt is more precious than food now, and Brother Cheng promised to bring us some salt to exchange for food when we get to the place. This way we don't have to carry so much food on the road, and we get so much salt in vain. , this business is more cost-effective than the previous business." Gao Shitou also carried a bag full of salt on his body, but he couldn't stop the smile on his face.

  After spending this day together, the more he got to know Pinghe Village, the more he looked forward to his future life.

  "Your dad is right. The way we handle it is the most perfect. If there weren't so many things, we wouldn't be able to carry them. Now that we can reduce the burden, we can also provide a few cows to the village for use. It's like selling a favor in advance." Grandpa Gao and his daughter-in-law are responsible for driving their own cattle. Seeing the situation in Yancun, his worries about moving away from Gaozhuang have disappeared.

  As soon as they arrived at Gaozhuang, all the young people threw all their luggage on the ground and began to spread out to check the nooses they had worn before. This time, even the young girls followed closely to watch the fun.

  "Brother Cheng, let's go for a walk around here. I heard Bai Yun say before that there is a small pond down the stream." Yun Qi saw everyone leaving in a hurry, and knew that everyone was I had no intention of resting, so I thought of the large empty buckets in my space, so I simply suggested searching nearby to replenish the space with water, otherwise I was afraid that the water shortage would become more serious on the way.

  Of course, Sicheng didn't refuse. He put the things on the ground, said hello to a few uncles who were traveling with him this time, and then led Yunqi towards the direction he mentioned.

  The two of them walked forward along the place Gao Baiyun mentioned, with their boss Sicheng holding Yun Qi's hand tightly along the way.

  "How long has it been since we got together in private? Now we are becoming more and more like a farm couple." Yun Qi scratched the thick callus in Sicheng's hand, then raised his hand to look at the layer in his palm Thin cocoon said with a smile, "But I am the most blessed peasant woman in our village." "

  When you get through this difficult period, I will make you even happier." Sicheng raised his hand and brushed Yunqi's broken hair in her ears. Finally, I didn’t dislike her clumps of hair at all.