Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221 219. Waterwheel
  Huang Yun actually hid out. She found out when Sicheng and the others entered the village. Thinking of the fact that she had posed a high profile in front of him in the past and said a lot of excessive things, some of her did not dare to face it. .

  Now I saw their family of four leaving, and then I turned around and went home.

  "Where have you gone? Why weren't you at home just now?" Si Zhengwei asked when he saw Huang Yun entering the door.

  Huang Yun was startled, "Why are you at home? Aren't Sicheng and the others already gone?" "

  Qiang, you knew they were coming and hid deliberately." Even though he knew Acheng didn't want to see her, , but I didn't expect Huang Yun to hide out. It seems that I need to ask Si Ming and the others later how many excessive things they did back then.

  "I just happened to go out for something. Look, they brought a lot of things. What are they?" Huang Yun started to look around as soon as he arrived in the room, but Si Zhengwei stuffed those things into different corners.

  Si Zhengwei pointed to a corner, "Wait a while to cook a pot of rice. Don't touch other things. Avoid people. We should keep a low profile at this time." "Yeah, there is rice!" Huang Yun hurriedly pounced

  . I went up to check it out, but didn't pay much attention to what was said behind it.

  When Si Zhengwei saw her like this, he knew that she didn't listen to what he said. He walked forward and repeated it to her again. Seeing that Huang Yun still looked like he didn't take it seriously, Si Zhengwei couldn't help but exert his strength. He grabbed her arm and made her look at him.

  The stinging pain in his arm made Huang Yun exclaim, "What are you doing? It hurts me!"

  "I'm talking to you, do you hear me?" "

  Yes, isn't it just making a pot of white rice?" "

  What else? ?" Si Zhengwei asked through gritted teeth.

  "What else?"

  Si Zhengwei angrily dragged her to every corner, "These and these are not pleasant to hear, do you understand." "

  There are so many things. It seems that Sicheng's life was good." Huang Yun had forgotten the pain in his arm at this time, but was thinking about something to reward himself later.

  Bang, Si Zhengwei couldn't bear it and slapped her awake.

  "Besides these, what else can you notice in your eyes?"

  Huang Yun also woke up at this time. He was so abnormal just now, but in fact these things have been rare this year.

  "Did you hit me because your eldest son came to complain? Now that his wings are hardened, he dares to talk nonsense." Huang Yun felt guilty thinking that Sicheng might have told her everything she had done before.

  "What should he file a complaint against? Haven't you always said that the stepmother is difficult to discipline?" Si Zhengwei now doubted that what this woman said before was not the truth.

  "Then how do I know if he is fabricating something? As you know, he has always disliked me." Huang Yun was not stupid, and from this he analyzed that the other party might not have said anything.

  Seeing that he couldn't ask anything else, Si Zhengwei repeated what he had said before and asked her to repeat it before letting go of her arm.

  "You'd better not lie to me. If you let me know what outrageous things you did against Acheng, you will know the consequences by then." Si Zhengwei turned back to her and said to her before walking out of the house.