Chapter 451-460

Chapter 451 449. Mountain Twister

  "How many days has it been since I saw these mountain twisters? Have they appeared now?" Mother Yun picked up one and looked at it carefully, with a nostalgic look on her face.

  "This is truly pollution-free green food, and there are quite a lot of it now. We encountered a lot of them all the way here." Yun Qi answered her while drying the child's hands.

  "Don't just sit there and watch, quickly pour the things into the basin and wash them." Seeing his two grandsons standing there looking expectantly, Yun Zhixin quickly brought the basin filled with clean water over.

  "Come and wash it, let's have a taste." Simply wash the shanzhizi in the water, then take it out and put it in a basin.

  Lele carefully picked up a red mango and observed it, "Are you going to eat it like this? Do you want to peel it?"

  Mother Yun turned her back and secretly wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes. If she were a child in the past, she would definitely not care about these wild things. How could you treat fruit so carefully?

  Yun Qi picked up a Shantouzi and threw it into his mouth, "Just eat it like this, it's delicious."

  Junjun also imitated his mother's posture and threw a Shantouzi into his mouth, and suddenly his eyes widened, "It's really delicious. It's delicious, but much sweeter than tomatoes."

  Lele saw her brother squinting his eyes and enjoying the delicious food, and couldn't wait to stuff it into his mouth.

  Seeing the two children eating deliciously, several adults thought at the same time that they would search in the back mountains tomorrow. Maybe other wild fruits would come out, which would just add some color to the children's boring days.

  Since the child has become wiser day by day, the life of the whole family is no different from that of other villagers. Even if they want to add some food to it, they have tried their best to make it invisible to them.

  Now that there are some wild fruits, maybe other fruits will slowly grow.

  "Actually, these mountain seeds can also be brewed into medicinal wine. If you see them next time, you can pick more and bring them back." Yun Zhiming couldn't help but feel a little greedy when he thought of the wine he had drunk before.

  Yun Qi had never thought about this before. He just wanted to bring some back to his family to try. As for if he wanted to eat it in the future, I believe it would not be difficult to find it in the back mountain.

  Now when I heard that my father wanted to make wine, I immediately nodded and agreed. And she also knew that the wine brewed from the mountain twist seeds still had certain effects. Her grandfather always prepared some in the past. Although she had never drank it, she had heard a lot about it.

  Everyone enjoyed a night of family fun at home, and the next day they continued to weed the fields with their own farm tools.

  There is another worry about returning to normal weather, and that is that everything grows faster. Especially those weeds, which always rush through the crops at the fastest speed. If they are not cleaned up every few days, the crops will be submerged again.

  So much farmland requires manual weeding. Those who stay in the village are not only responsible for patrolling the village's safety, but also responsible for chores in the fields. It is no easier than when they go out.

  Now that we are back home, we don't have any pretensions to stay at home to rest, and we are full of energy and energy to start the day's farm work the next day.