Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151 149.
  The mother and son of the Gao family were disturbed and came to the back mountain to find the father and son who were collecting limestone there. As soon as they went up, they complained all the time, making Sicheng useless.

  Gao Liang watched the two brothers and sisters responding to each other, and directly poured half a basket of limestone from Gao Cian's basket into his own basket.

  "Dad, I'll go down first and come back to pick you up later." After saying this, he didn't even say hello to Gao Shuzhen and her son, but picked up the basket and walked down the mountain.

  "Brother, what kind of attitude is this? I just said that the women of the Hu family are uneducated. Look at how they have educated our nephews and nieces. They don't even know how to call me when they see me. And Acheng, he That wife didn't even show her face, she's so uneducated." Gao Shuzhen had been working as a housekeeper with Lian Qingfeng in the past few years, and she was used to the days of being aloof and dictating to others. In fact, she didn't know her personality. That's the most annoying thing.

  "If you hadn't gone too far last time at home, Ah Liang and the others wouldn't have treated you like this." Gao Ci'an still protects his children, not to mention that since his sister went to the house to make trouble last time, he They all feel that they have no status in the family. This time, I helped my sister find my aunt again. I don’t know how my wife will deal with me when I go back this time.
  "Isn't it really difficult at home? I originally wanted to move home, but you all don't agree. Then I always have to bring something home, or else there is nothing at home. Even now we always eat around the pot. Not even a plate. Not only did you not understand us, you didn't even say anything when the woman drove us out with a broom." At this point, Gao Shuzhen still felt that she had been greatly wronged. Since she was not allowed to live in At home, you should always prepare a complete set of home outfits for yourself. I didn't expect that the Hu family woman was so stingy and even taught her son to disown his mother.

  "Don't always be a woman from the Hu family. The woman from the Hu family is your sister-in-law. Nowadays, every household is nervous about things, and I see that those who have recently moved in the village have gone to the city several times to find everything. It's really not possible. Let Dongxing look for her too." Hearing his sister call his sister-in-law like this, Gao Ci'an felt very uncomfortable, after all, she was his wife who had been with him for most of his life.

  "How can that be done? You don't know how difficult this journey is. What if something happens on the way? How do you want me to live in the future?" Since Gao Shuzhen knew that her husband and stepson were unreliable, she now clung to Gao Dongxing tightly for fear of Something unexpected happened.

  "In this case, you have to change your tone of voice and have enough patience with Acheng. After all, you were really sorry for this child before." Gao Ci'an didn't know that his sister was unreasonable, but people's hearts were full On the other hand, between his sister and his grandson, he favored his sister.

  "I was polite enough from the beginning, and even said that I would move into his house to help him take care of the children, thinking that it would be easier to repair the relationship. Am I not doing enough?" "If that doesn't work, just do what they did before

  . The couple said, just ask them for some rations a year, and your life will be easier this way." Gao Ci'an really didn't know that his sister was already talking like a lion.

  "I said it, but that white-eyed wolf actually said that I still have the ability to survive and won't provide for old age care." Gao Shuzhen directly confused right and wrong.

  "How can you go back on your word like this? I'll talk to him later." Gao Ci'an now really blamed Sicheng. Xiaoqi had agreed to it before, so why did he change his mind again when it came to his own son?