Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 109. Failure
  "How is it? Is it done? When can we set off?" Gao Shuzhen saw him coming back and hurriedly stepped forward to ask. Lian Qingfeng directly handed her the form inside his hand and motioned for her to read it herself.

  "How could it be Baijia Village? Did you fill it in wrongly?" Seeing the address above, Gao Shuzhen's first reaction was that she filled in the wrong place.

  "I'm not that stupid. I can't even recognize the address."

  "Then why did you fill in Baijiacun?" Everyone in the family looked at Lian Qingfeng.

  "Who knew there were so many people in Pinghe Village filling out the forms? They were all filled in when I went there. Even your Gaojia Village was the same. I could only find a place closer to their two villages to fill it out. This is still me I went there earlier, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to register this Baijia Village.”

  Lian Jianpeng saw this unfamiliar village name and asked directly: “I should be able to change it now, because I can’t go to these two villages anyway. How about we find a better village nearby."

  "Yeah, at least we don't have to run that far." Zhang Xiaohan wished that Gao Shuzhen would stay far away from his brother and son, so that she wouldn't be able to do anything to him. .

  "It's not as simple as what you said. I asked around after I just finished applying. All the nearby towns and villages have been booked. For example, Pinghe Village has rich water resources, so those places have been booked. I came out There were still a lot of people queuing up there, and even people nearby didn’t mind." Lian Qingfeng later felt extremely lucky that he had made the decision to grab one immediately. If he had hesitated any longer, he might have had to pick up the rest. .

  "Why are they so popular? Can't we see if we can trade with others?" Although Baijiacun is not far away, the transportation is not convenient now. How can we take care of each other then? At this time, she didn't even think about it. She was just talking about taking advantage of each other and talking about taking care of each other.

  Yun Qi and the others didn't know the situation here. If they knew, they would have wished they hadn't even reported Baijia Village, so that there wouldn't be any trouble in the future.

  "How to change? I don't know who is there right now. Even if I want to change, I'll wait until I'm about to leave to see if anyone is willing. If it doesn't work, I'll give you some benefits then, and someone should be willing." Lian Qing Feng's wishful thinking was really good, but what he didn't expect was that only those who could pass through had to fight and win. How could he let it go so easily.

  Gao Shuzhen had high hopes of changing villages, but she still made preparations and put together all the things she had picked up before. Originally, she planned to go to Pinghe Village to find some things in Sicheng or go to Gaojia Village to find her brother. By misappropriating it, you don't have to carry so many things on the road. As for whether they give it to you or not, that's not within your scope of consideration. If you can't make a fuss on your own, you can still get some.

  Zhang Xiaohan stood on the side and sneered, thinking that Gao Shuzhen was pretending to be there before. There is no need to bring this, and there is no need to bring that. When the time comes, you can just go and get it wherever you go. Even she knew that everything was precious nowadays, how could she give away so many things, not to mention that she hadn’t contacted her son for decades, and she didn’t know where her sense of confidence came from.

  Later, they were still unable to set off as soon as possible because after high-level discussions, they decided to let some doctors check the situation first and make arrangements to go to the countryside after making sure it was safe. This delayed the trip back and forth for another month.