Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 21. Inspection

  Bid farewell to parents, returned to work, everything is on track.

  The two put the reserved shelves into the space. The shelves were made according to the requirements. The bottom layer was two meters high, and five more layers of shelves were piled up, which virtually created a lot of space. After the shelves are ready, the two of them will disperse and shop slowly online.

  On weekends, the two drove around the surrounding countryside and bought a lot of supplies scatteredly. For fear of attracting attention, the income is distributed in batches by all relatives in each place. No matter what the crops or poultry are, they are always welcome. Even domesticated pigs are harvested, and of course they are killed and cut into pieces. Living things are not allowed in the space. Yunqi did an experiment before, and it was fine when it was put in. At first, I thought it could be fed, but the next day, I found that they were all dead. It seems that it is okay to want to feed animals in the space. No way. For future meat consumption, Yun Qi focused on storing meat. After all, food can be grown, as long as there is space, there will be a steady stream of food.

  This weekend, Si Cheng came to pick up Yunqi very early. The seasonings the two ordered from a grain store by opening a supermarket have already arrived. They rented a small truck and went to pick up the goods at the agreed place . The owner of the grain store is very enthusiastic, and he also plays with them and can take care of the business if necessary next time. But Yunqi and the others didn't want to continue getting goods from here, if the number of times was too high, it would easily arouse suspicion.

  After collecting the goods, the two returned home after eating. As soon as he entered the house, Si Cheng said to Yun Qi seriously, "I suspect that there may be another reborn person, and this reborn person may have told the country about this matter." "Why would you say that?

  "

  "I found that during this period of time, a lot of grains came into the port, all of which were purchased from various countries. Although there were imported grains in the past, they were mainly beans. Now, I found that there are no restrictions on the types, and they are all imported from food processing companies. We have cooperated with these companies before, and they all have their own production bases and cooperative bases, which are enough to supply their production lines. I also asked the boss of one of the companies and joked with him that the business is getting better now. The bigger they get, the domestic can no longer meet their needs. Guess how he answered me?"

  "These grains were not ordered by them."

  "My family's Qibao is still so smart. His answer is to help the government dispatch it. The reason is that the country has increased grain reserves. Because of this, I also asked my friends to find out. Starting this year , Grain exports have been restricted. It seems that we have to be more careful." Si Cheng patted Yunqi's head and said.

  "Then we can't buy in such large quantities in the future! I will open an online shopping account tomorrow as a parent, and slowly buy some long-term storage items and send them back to my hometown. In this way, the accumulation of time and time can also add up."

  " Yes, let's take our time. If there is a reborn person, he should have access to high-level officials. He has done things we dare not do, and we can tell the country about these things. Everyone can make preparations in advance, which can also reduce Loss."

  "Yeah, every time I think about hiding this secret, I feel uneasy. I don't know if there are other reborns. If the country hasn't responded by this time next year, we will put this matter to rest." Let’s make it public on the Internet.”