Chapter 271-280

Chapter 271 269. Countermeasures
  "It seems that it is really that group of people. Let's notify the villagers later and ask them to try not to go out during this period. We will deal with it when we think of a solution." Yun Xun's first thought It is the safety of the village.

  Angkor and Monkey looked at each other, and their years of tacit understanding made them see the plan in each other's eyes.

  "Go and inform the village to hold a meeting. It's best to summon everyone." Monkey asked the team members on the side to start informing people.

  "Now let's talk about it and see what we can do."

  "How about we go out and capture the people who are guarding there now. As long as we capture the people, we will definitely find their lair." Someone suggested bitterly that Pinghe Village is now It’s a rare moment of tranquility, and no one wants their home to be destroyed.

  "If we let the other party escape, wouldn't that be another trouble?"

  "Then let's not be fooled. No one should go out recently. Let's see how long they can guard. Anyway, our village is now self-sufficient. Let's see who can survive. ."

  "When they have no food and no use, they will start to harm the nearby villages. Everyone's relatives and friends are around here. Should we just watch them and ignore them?" Others watched as their ideas were rejected one by one

  . , all a little anxious.

  "Then what should I do? This won't work. If it doesn't work, just open the door and let them in. Let's fight with them. It's better than hanging like this." Those who were impatient began to get impatient.

  The monkey pointed at his head, "Since they want to trick us out of the village, we can also think of a trick to get them into the pot." "But don't we know their plan, how can we counter-trick them?" "

  Since

  they They can all inform us to go to the city to exchange supplies, so they must have learned about the recent developments in our village. They now have two possibilities. The first is to lure the tiger away from the mountain, and the second is to ambush us on the road. They are not ruled out. I want to do both at the same time." Angkor expressed their previous doubts.

  "But it won't be easy for us to deal with this situation no matter what. If we leave the village, we don't know where they will ambush. Also, if we leave the village with a large team, won't the village be in danger?" Some people still I feel like this is not safe.

  "Why don't we wait until Brother Cheng comes back to deal with it, or let people go into the mountains to find Brother Cheng and the others now." Some people think of the village chief first when something happens.

  "The mountain behind is so big, how do we know which direction they went? This is simply unrealistic." "It would be terrible if

  someone gets lost or encounters a large animal."

  "Don't worry about it yet. Fight first and hear what Brother Hou and the others can do." Yun Xun interrupted their quarrel.

  Seeing everyone quiet down, Hou Yunhai continued, "Let's use another trail to join forces with Xinsan Village to counterattack them. We can ask Captain Liu to lead people to our village from the trail, and then let them lead them." A group of people pretended that the villagers were going to the city to exchange supplies. If they didn't ambush on the road, they could go back from other villages when they reached the county intersection, or even go to the county to notify Uncle Zhixin that they were back. As for our Pinghe Village, we only need to guard When Captain Liu and the others come back, it will be stable with their participation." "