Chapter 461-470

Chapter 461 459. The population
  calmed everyone down, and Captain Xiao also began to introduce himself to Ning Zhiyuan and the others.

  "Although our two places are not far apart, the news has never been passed to each other. I didn't know about your existence until now." Captain Xiao leaned against the wall and chatted with Ning Zhiyuan and others who had come out.

  Ning Zhiyuan, "I just heard about the situation over there. It's much better than here. We were fine during earthquakes and freezes before, and most of the population survived. That's why we refused at that time. Who knew about the arrival of those refugees? As the drought became more and more serious, internal strife began. No matter how we tried to calm it down, we were unable to do so." When Ning Zhiyuan and the others talked about this, their faces were filled with resentment

  . Unexpectedly, T city was not defeated by natural disasters, but suffered heavy losses from internal strife.

  Ning Zhiyuan looked at Captain Xiao seriously, "If possible, it would be best if some people can stay. We do have some fertile land here, and there is no problem in settling some people. This way, everyone won't have to go back. Run."

  "So is your safety here now guaranteed? A small number of people want to stay, but they are worried that they will be excluded if they live there." Captain Xiao conveyed the thoughts of some people.

  Ning Zhiyuan said, "Don't worry about this. We have a huge population gap now. Now everyone knows the importance of this population and welcomes everyone with open arms." Captain Xiao knew that there was a lot of moisture in his words

  . Even Pinghe Village will crowd out the surrounding small villages, let alone a city as big as theirs. What guarantee can Captain Ning give?
  Sicheng just glanced at Captain Xiao's conversation and did not want to get involved. He took the people in his village to prepare the next dry food at this time.

  But he didn't want to meddle in other people's business, but Captain Xiao came to the door.

  "Do you think we can let them stay here?"

  Sicheng said, "It's up to both of them to decide. I don't dare to give them any advice." "I just don't know if their place is

  as good as they say? Since we When people are brought out, they have to be responsible. Should we go and find out?"

  Captain Xiao tied Sicheng to him, hoping to get some advice from him.

  Sicheng glanced at the high city wall, "Who are you going to get to know? Can you make a decision based on just one encounter with them?"

  Captain Xiao followed his gaze and said, "What else should we do? Let's stop and go inside. Go for a walk? We are just leading the team, so we don’t have to be so comprehensive, right?"

  Sicheng said, "Although the population there has also decreased a bit, there is not enough space to release fertile farmland. With such a reduction in population, there is Who knows the reasons?"

  He didn't want to participate at first, but thinking of some of the possibilities, he couldn't help but said, "You'd better analyze it with the people who want to stay here, and then let them make their own decisions.

  " From Sicheng's point of view, although it is difficult to walk back to his hometown, there are so many people together and building his own home with his own hands is still much better than relying on others.

  What's more, in a place where the internal situation is unknown, there are thousands of possibilities. Why should you gamble?

  Captain Xiao looked at him and asked, "Do you disapprove of them being here?"