Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 71. Fishing
  Sicheng waved the pickaxe in his hand, trying to make a deep hole on the side.

  Yun Tao suggested to everyone: "It's still very thick here, it may take a while. Why don't we all take turns digging." "Okay, let's all try it out." Si Cheng said while putting the pickaxe in his hand

  . On the ground, people stepped aside.

  The monkey went forward and picked up the pickaxe to knock on the ice layer. Unexpectedly, only a small round hole was knocked out, which made the people around laugh.   "Brother Monkey, you 're staying at home.   Has your

  strength rusted?" He directly handed the pickaxe to Yun Tao, who was laughing happily beside him, "Come on, try it." "   Just try it, it must be bigger than your needle eye."   After finishing speaking, he clenched his head tightly and pushed down hard. Knocking, who knew that the pickaxe was actually bounced back. But only a little bit of white was knocked out on the ice, not even a pit.   "Why is it so hard?"   Monkey nodded at him, and said with a smile, "It's bigger than the eye of a needle that I promised, why didn't I even see the eye of a needle." "Brother, I was wrong, it's too hard on the ground   . I've tried my best, but the result is still like this."   "Let's try it." After speaking, several people also took turns to try.   Except for the big bear who can knock out a little hole, everyone else seems to be scratching an itch.   Si Cheng watched them try from the sidelines. If it wasn't for his strength, he really wouldn't be able to break through the ice.   "Brother Cheng, it's better for you to continue working hard, we really can't do it."   Si Cheng didn't say much, took the pickaxe and swung it, the ice layer was under his pickaxe, like clods of soil, one piece after another It fell out, and quickly waved a circle with a diameter of one and a half meters, signaling everyone to take a steel shovel to clear out the ice inside.

  After the ice was cleared, he continued to swing the pickaxe and continued to dig deeply. After digging four times in a row, he saw water emerging from the bottom.

  "The ice is too thick. Fortunately, Brother Cheng is still there, otherwise we will not be able to do it." At

  this time, Sicheng put the pickaxe aside, took the steel shovel in the monkey's hand, and walked along the place where the water came out. After patting it lightly a few times, the ice layer in the middle soon floated up a little. "Everyone, be careful and shovel off all the ice cubes on the side."

  After everyone shoveled the ice cubes, they discussed how to get off the net.

  Big Bear looked at the water flow in the pit: "We brought it here, the net will definitely not be able to be lowered. Now the water is not flowing, and the net can't be moved. We can only see the lower cage." Everyone sorted out the cages they brought over.

  , when the monkey took out the bait and was about to mix it, Si Cheng suddenly spoke.

  "Everyone step back a little, there seems to be something moving in the lake."

  Everyone consciously took a few steps back, and after a while, everyone heard the sound of splashing in the water.

  Yun Tao asked out of his mind: "Couldn't there be a Big Mac?"

  Zhao Dongwei, a bastard, also replied: "Couldn't there be a fish king? Can we beat it?"

  Everyone cheered I rolled my eyes, Fish King, is it so easy to touch a Big Mac?

  "Here we come!" A few fish heads slowly emerged from the water recently, with their mouths wide open, breathing air on the water.

  Immediately afterwards, big fish heads emerged one after another, and slowly the entire puddle was filled.