Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141 139.
  Yunqi quickly found Sicheng after the incident, and Yun Zhiming came back with him if he was worried.

  "This matter has something to do with Acheng." When Bai Liangfen saw Sicheng coming back and introduced his brother to them, he immediately dropped the subject.

  "You also know that my mother's family is from Baijia Village, and some people have moved to their village during this period." At this point, she looked at her brother and motioned for him to speak.

  Bai Liangkuan knew that it would be better for him to tell some things himself, so he thought about it in his mind before speaking.

  "A month ago, my sister came to our village and asked us to come over to attend her nephew's wedding. At that time, we asked which family she was marrying. As soon as she mentioned the Gao family, we all knew which family it was. We were very excited at the time. I was happy for Xiaoya and felt that he had found a good wife. But just a few days later, the newly moved immigrants caused trouble in the village." At this point, he also glanced at Sicheng.

  "Actually, when they first came here, they were noisy all day long, and we just watched it as a joke. Especially one family named Lian, who acted like a big show all day long. There were even two people in one family separated. Guo came to cook, and later I heard that they were reorganizing their family. When they came from the city, they started to have conflicts, as if they were separated. One day, after the mother and son came back from a day out, the quarrel in that house became even more fierce. It wasn't until a few days ago that the mother and son went around the village to recognize relatives. At this time, everyone knew that she was the daughter of Gaojia Village who was married off. Several senior Gao parents in the village who had married earlier still had an impression of her. She Every family came to recognize my aunt, and she often took her son, who was in his twenties, to go hunting in the autumn breeze. She often went to other people's homes to eat and get food, and several families quarreled because of this. After all, no one can afford this now. He is a great god. But this person is thick-skinned. He calls those old people "aunt" and "uncle", and then confidently takes advantage of them, making the younger generation of these people unspeakable." At this point, Bai Liangkuan said He picked up the water glass and took a sip of water before continuing.

  "Later, the village also specially sent people to Gaojia Village, thinking that her mother's family would take her back, but the people who went there saw her mother's sister-in-law, but they directly told her that there was no such relative. Later, I asked in the village After some time, we realized that she had completely offended her natal family. After we heard the names of her natal brothers, we knew that this was the in-laws that my sister had just chosen. At that time, we did not want to cause trouble, so we reported this matter They were all covering themselves up tightly. But two days before we came here, I heard people whispering behind me, saying that their mother and son were saying everywhere that they were going to move to Pinghe Village soon. This was not because they were worried that they would cause trouble at my sister's house. , I just told her about it."

  After hearing his brother finish everything, Bai Liangfen took over his brother's words: "When I first heard this, I didn't realize it, but then I thought of my in-laws. It seems that there is only one sister, so I came here to tell you so that you can be prepared."

  Seeing that the Yun family were shocked by the news, Bai Liangfen picked up her brother and excused herself and went home on the pretext that she had some chores at home.

  "Acheng, we respect your decision. If you want to take them over, let's work harder and build two more rooms in the yard." Yun Zhiming patted his son-in-law on the shoulder and said.