Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291 289. Argument
  Seeing that his father was still a little unimpressed, Si Ming simply started to tell the story regardless of the truth of the matter.

  "This matter is also related to the eldest brother's biological mother. It seems that his mother had returned here before the catastrophe and even found the eldest brother." After hearing that it was related to his ex-wife, Si Zhengwei stopped and looked at Si Zhengwei.

  Ming, it's not because he cares much about his ex-wife, but because he knows that people like his ex-wife are too selfish. In this case, it will definitely not do good to go to Si Cheng.

  Sure enough, after listening to the rumors that Si Ming heard, Si Zhengwei didn't know what to say.

  He really had a deeper understanding of Gao Shuzhen. The reason for being together with him was to get out of the farm, but after staying in the city for a long time, he felt that he could not meet some of her needs and felt that life lacked passion.

  In order to get some property from himself, he would even use his children as a threat, but if he gets what he wants, he will disappear in the child's world.

  After hearing what Gao Shuzhen did after the catastrophe and what she said after being spread out by her daughter-in-law, I was shocked.

  "How did your mother know about the agreement I signed with Acheng's mother?" Si Zhengwei asked his son after hearing Huang Yun mocking Acheng with the agreement he signed with Gao Shuzhen.

  "Mom can't see anything in the house. It should be because you didn't take care of things well." Siming's eyes were a little dodgey. In fact, this matter had something to do with him.

  He still remembered that he hid under the desk in his study room because he wanted to avoid Huang Yun's nagging. It was at that time that he found the files taped under the desk by his father.

  But while he was looking through it, his mother broke in, so she knew about it.

  "Actually, I hurriedly found your mother to take care of your eldest brother. At the beginning, I saw that she was very patient with your eldest brother, so I left your eldest brother to her with confidence. Who knew..." At this point, I

  saw Siming looked a little embarrassed and stopped the topic.

  The atmosphere between father and son was somewhat tense at this time. After all, Huang Yun's actions had something to do with them.

  Si Zhengwei was more regretful. He didn't know when he lost his original intention and began to be indifferent to his eldest son.

  Thinking of this, he shook his head mockingly. If he hadn't been forced into this desperate situation, he and Acheng might not have any contact with each other for the rest of their lives.

  Thinking of how Acheng had suffered so much due to his previous carelessness and partial belief, he wished he could go back in time and rush back to beat himself up.

  No matter how much he repented here, Sicheng believed that it would not matter even if he found out, because he now has a happier and warmer family.

  They were discussing Gao Shuzhen, who also heard news about Si Zhengwei from the villagers who returned to Gaojia Village.

  Seeing her cousins-in-law staring at her with gossipy expressions, Gao Shuzhen hurried home with her hoe in hand with a stiff face.

  Since the last time Sicheng went to Gaojiacun for a showdown, he also started to follow Gao Dongxing to the ground.

  Thinking of the cynicism of the sisters-in-law just now, I began to curse Cheese City again.