Chapter 511-514

Chapter 511 509. The torch
  with burning snake eggs exudes the smell of sulfur. If there are really other snakes hidden in it, they will be affected by this smell and run away.

  The long and narrow cave forced everyone to bend down and walk forward carefully.

  I don’t remember taking a few turns, but the intersection slowly widened again, and a cave wider than the entrance outside appeared in front of everyone.

  Affected by the previous smoke, no snakes were found here, but the densely packed snake eggs on the ground filled the surrounding corners.

  There is also a small pool in the corner of the cave. There is a large stone platform on the edge of the pool. I think it should be the habitat of the giant snake before.

  When everyone was checking whether there were any caught fish in the trap, there were squeaking sounds under their feet from time to time. When they peeled off the soil above with the handle of a knife, there was actually a layer of snake eggs underneath.

  "Fortunately, we found this place. If we hadn't waited for so many snake eggs to hatch, how could we have a peaceful place?" Yun Jianying suppressed her discomfort with the smell and was the first to speak.

  "I don't know how many floors there are down here. Please pay attention when everyone is cleaning up. I'm afraid there are newly hatched snakes hiding in the corner, but don't let any of them go." Hou Yunhai stared at the large snakes next to the pool. Damn, that head is inseparable from the giant snake at first glance.

  Following his gaze, everyone also discovered this giant egg. Then imagine the giant snake outside just now. What would be the consequences if it grows into a giant snake in the future?
  No one can be let go, it’s just a thought that comes to everyone’s mind.

  Without a shovel, everyone could only use their machetes to lift up the loose soil layer by layer and carefully search for each egg.

  Sicheng was also making its final attack. After repeated pursuits, the giant snake was also injured in its vital parts, and its speed slowly slowed down.

  The instinct of survival made it want to give up this temporary revenge. At the right opportunity, it turned around and tried to escape to the grass.

  But how could Sicheng allow it to escape in front of his eyes? He quickly chased after it and grabbed its tail.

  The giant snake seemed to be expecting this move from him, and it quickly circled its body, trying to use its body's advantage to subdue Sicheng.

  Yun Qi, who had been paying attention here, almost exclaimed when he saw this scene.

  She immediately stood up straight and stared closely at this side. If Brother Cheng didn't hide away, she would rush forward immediately.

  Sicheng didn't want to try the feeling of being entangled by a python, so he used a lot of force, grabbed the snake's tail and threw it into the air. This action also brought out a series of snapping sounds.

  Let the villagers who were handling the snake eggs at the entrance of the cave stand up and look here.

  Then everyone quickly closed their eyes and saw that the giant snake was thrown directly to the ground, raising all the crushed gravel and powder on the ground.

  At the same time, everyone knew in their hearts that this fierce battle was over.

  Looking at the giant snake lying there motionless, everyone chased after it to see what happened to the snake.