Chapter 421-430

Chapter 421 419. Stop
  many people from lowering their heads and thinking, and change themselves. If it were someone else who came to seek refuge in their village, then they might do what he said, not only asking for some protection money, but also participating. into other people's housekeeping.

  Pinghe Village has been silently helping them since they came here. For example, they have privately discussed the limestone used to build the house. If this thing were in their own village, they would not be able to let people transport it away in vain. , no matter what, we must rely on these in exchange for some benefits.

  Coupled with the previous patrols, I have no obligation to patrol this area at all, but some time ago I even took people around every day without a second thought.

  Thinking about what several villages have done during this period, it is like an unfed wolf that wants to bite others.

  If this happened to my own village, I might drive everyone away.

  "Then what should we do now? How about we go to Pinghe Village to apologize together?" Village

  Chief Liu said, "Let's give it up! Pinghe Village definitely doesn't want to see us at this time." "

  What should we do? We Just hide here every day, and if you go out, you will be dragged away by the wild beasts guarding here." Hearing that the door was still being banged on outside, everyone became more worried.

  "These animals are not afraid of humans at all. They even sound like the calls of several animals. When will these animals be able to fight side by side like this?" "Now that there is drought everywhere, there must be a crisis in the food chain of these animals. We have to go down and find it.

  " As for why they can coexist peacefully, only God knows."

  Such conversations have occurred in several tulou, but no one has the courage to climb to the roof to check the situation outside, so everyone shrinks into the open space of the tulou and waits. At dawn.

  Many people in Pinghe Village also gathered together, but the atmosphere here was much more relaxed.

  Yun Qi brought a large pot of fried peanuts and placed it in the yard. Everyone was gathering around while peeling peanuts and chatting. The contents were also from several villages outside.

  "Sister Xiaoqi, are we really not going to help them?" Yun Qiao asked expectantly, listening to the sounds of animals in the distance.

  "When did you become so kind? Are your hands itching after hearing those cries?" Yun Xiang exposed him directly.

  Yun Qiao, "Let's see through without telling the truth, and I'm not that vicious, okay?" "It's time to teach

  them a lesson, or else we'll handle everything for them and think we deserve them." Wu Tiancheng said When you're done, throw a peanut into your mouth. "The fried peanuts are really good."

  Yun Qi, "They won't be able to get into trouble for a while. The earth building is so solidly built. If those animals are allowed to break in again, they will be too useless." Yun Qi

  said Once she failed to follow him up the mountain and was entrusted with important tasks. During this time, some things in the village were entrusted to her.

  Because the village cadres who stayed in the village before collectively blamed the situation and said they would go out this time.

  There are still some people here who can come out to manage, but everyone is living a Buddhist life for a period of time, and no one wants to take responsibility for it. In the end, everyone puts the blame on Yun Qi.