Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 61.
  Fortunately, the visitor did not disappoint everyone. Four hares and a pheasant were harvested together in several traps.

  The monkey said: "These animals should have come here, no wonder we didn't find anything outside a few days ago." At this time, Uncle Bing said: "Let's clean them up by the pond

  . I have to continue to explore for a while, and I don’t know if there is any water source in front of me?”

  Everyone had no opinion, but Yun Xun looked at the traps in front of him and asked: “Uncle, what should I do with these traps? Do you want to recover?”

  “ I don’t need it for the time being, it’s almost enough to go forward for another day, and then there’s another mountain. It’s been a long time since I’ve been out this time, so I’ll check it out when I have a chance. We’ll go back this way the day after tomorrow, and we can still pick it up when we come back. Go back with some chestnuts."

  Zhao Dongwei asked curiously: "Uncle, do the chestnuts we brought back this time count as our own?

  " At that time, you boys should be more diligent." Several

  people were very happy to hear that chestnuts are a good thing, which is equivalent to raising some snacks for the family. The days when snacks were always in the mouth seemed so far away. .

  On the other side of the village, the first batch of defectors ushered in

  . As usual, several older children gathered at the entrance of the village to play. At this time, someone noticed that there seemed to be someone walking on the other side.

  "Quickly, go tell the village chief, grandpa, someone is coming."

  Two of them were younger, and the children hurried to the other side of the village entrance, where the adults in the family were repairing the fence.

  They ran and shouted: "Grandpa Village Chief, Grandpa Village Chief, someone is coming."

  "Someone is here? Let's go and have a look together." After speaking, a group of people walked towards the direction pointed by the child.

  After waiting at the entrance of the village for so long, everyone saw those people walking slowly. Everyone was disheartened, and they didn't know who they were.

  "Brother Wu, it's me." A weak woman's voice came from the crowd.

  The village chief heard someone calling him, so he looked over quickly, but he really didn't recognize who it was.

  The girl who had been with her all this time said, "Uncle Wu, my mother is Yun Qifang.

  " Skinny look.

  Hearing her sister's name, Yun Zhiqi hurried forward from behind the crowd: "Is it Qifang and Xiaoqing?" Hearing her uncle's voice, Liu Yuqing burst into tears: "It's uncle, mother,

  look We're finally here."

  Hearing the voice of kissing her elder brother, Yun Qifang couldn't hold on any longer, and fell directly on her daughter's body.

  Yun Zhiqi walked over quickly to help his niece hold up his sister.

  "How did this happen? Come home with uncle." After speaking, he picked up his unconscious sister and ran home, calling his son, "Yunxiang, go find your Uncle Nanyao and tell him to hurry up." Go home and show your aunt."

  Liu Yuqing followed quickly regardless of her exhaustion.

  The other juniors of the Yun family didn't care to look at the rest of the family, and hurriedly followed to see if there was anything they could do to help.   Looking at the remaining group of people, Village Chief Yun felt strange, so he directly asked, "Who are you looking for?" Chen Baoguo couldn't find his brother-in-law