Chapter 431-440

Chapter 431 429. Notified
  that the water diversion channel was repaired, and everyone felt at ease.

  The rain is getting lighter and lighter, and the duration of rain is getting shorter and shorter. Everyone saw hope from here and started visiting while it wasn't raining.

  Yun Qi, mother and son, hadn't seen Gao Jie for a long time, so they hurried over to take a look when the rain stopped.

  Although Gao Jie is at home with her children every day, she is thinner than before, but she is still in good spirits.

  As soon as they met, Bai Liangfen grabbed Yun's mother's hand and thanked her repeatedly, "If your family hadn't brought a ewe over, these two children wouldn't know where to find food?" Gao Jie gave birth to twins three or four months ago.

  At that time, a ewe happened to have a calf at Yunqi's house. After discussing with the family, Yun's mother brought the entire ewe over and lent it to the Liu family.

  Mother Yun said, "This is what these two little brats deserve. The ewes gave birth at that time, just in time for the lack of breast milk." As they spoke, the four people divided into two pairs, and the two mothers ran

  to They went to the kitchen to prepare delicious food and went there to chat, leaving their cousins in the room.

  "I wonder how their life was when they returned? Did they continue to be noisy like that?" Gao Jie sat on the kang and chatted with Yun Qi, her tone revealing worry.

  Yun Qi said, "As long as the two families are separated, and Gao Liang has had a good talk with his uncle before, and his uncle has made a choice, the problem should not be big." Gao Jie, "It would be great if that's really the case

  . , my mother also asked me to pay attention to whether there are good girls in our village, and asked me to be a matchmaker, but with the situation at home, even if I really meet a good girl, I don't dare to introduce her there!" Yun Qi, "Auntie

  still I really don’t want to give up, please ask everywhere. After the major disaster in our village, except for Liu Qingying, there have been no girls who married outside. Gaojiacun is quite far away from us, and my family will be even more reluctant to let it go." "Gao Liang's marriage is probably still possible

  . Besides, it was the rainy season some time ago. I wonder how Gaojiacun is doing now?" Now that the village has basically lost contact with the outside world, Gao Jie feels a little worried.

  Yun Qi said, "Everything should be fine. After all, there is water, and everyone has returned to their familiar homes. Now the roads are just not easy to walk. When the rain stops, everyone will resume their travels." Gao Jie

  also Knowing this, her focus is now on her two children. Even if her parents lived nearby before, she rarely came to visit them. It's very unpleasant to think about it now.

  They don't know that the people they are worried about now are doing much better now than before.

  After returning to the village, everyone moved to their original homes, and Gao Shuzhen and her son were no exception.

  With Gao Liang's threats and warnings, Gao Ci'an returned to the village and fell completely silent. Apart from taking care of the crops in the fields, he never spoke to Gao Shuzhen once, as if he had completely drawn a clear line.

  Even like this, Hu Lingling could not completely settle down and firmly control the things at home.

  Since the last time Gao Liang had an in-depth conversation with Gao Cian, his voice at home has immediately changed. He has also participated in everything big and small.