Chapter 481-490

Chapter 481 479. The reward
  was not as shabby as Brother Cheng said. The dirt on his body and the grass seeds on his clothes made him scream in pain.

  The mud on the body is easy to clean, but it takes a lot of time to cut the straw paper clean. Looking at Yun Heng who is not far away and looking fresh and fresh, if he hadn't been working with him, he would have suspected that Yun Heng was slacking off.

  The journey for the next two days was particularly easy, and everyone arrived at their destination in the blink of an eye.

  "I'm finally back," many people threw off their bags and cheered and screamed. When they were older, they threw themselves on the ground and howled. They thought they would never come back in their lifetime, but when they really set foot on this land, their My mind will be at peace.

  "Brother Cheng, our mission this time has been completed. Should we rest here for a few days, or should we go back tomorrow?" Wu Tianxi also put down the backpack on his back and walked over to ask.

  Sicheng looked him up and down, "Are you in a hurry to go back? Don't worry, your things will definitely not escape." Yun Jianying laughed when she heard Brother Cheng say this, "I am in a hurry to go back to celebrate a happy event

  . Why is he anxious to go back to his hometown to get things? And with the skills of the old Wu family, he would be worried about this?"

  Wu Tianxi didn't hesitate and immediately countered him, "At least I still have hope, but some people can only suffer. "

  Yun Jianying didn't expect that Wu Tianxi would burn bridges like this. After establishing a good relationship with Liu Yuqing, he started to make trouble for these friends who had been in the same boat before.

  "Don't be too full of words. Maybe you will have to wait for us to hold a happy event together when you go back. It's too early to start getting complacent now." Wu Tianxi, "At least

  we have confirmed it, and you are still here You can't see or touch it there."

  Yun Jianying said, "I really looked at him with admiration after three days apart. Comparing the bearish look before departure to now, it's a world of difference. This person is looking for a partner, and his mouth is also different. He's starting to get slicker. Come over here and let me see if he's smearing slickness on his mouth behind our backs. His words are getting slicker as he talks." After saying that, he was about to pull his mouth. Wu Tianxi hurriedly ducked away, and the two began

  to You chase me and circle around everyone.

  Finally arriving at their destination, Sicheng did not restrain them and allowed them to play and fight there.

  Wu Tianxiang also came over, "How long should we stay here?"

  Sicheng teased him with a smile, "What? Even you are anxious now. Tianxi is eager to go back to get married. Why are you in a hurry to go back?"

  Wu Tianxiang held his hand. He hit his shoulder with his fist, "I'm just asking, where do all these ideas come from? And don't you think it's getting colder today? Maybe it won't be long before the temperature drops completely, and it will be inconvenient for us at that time. We're on our way."

  Sicheng naturally felt the change in the climate, "Then let's go say hello to Captain Xiao later and try to go back early tomorrow. Otherwise, if the temperature really cools down, we don't have to bring thick clothes with us. It's better to plan early."

  Wu Tianxiang said, "Don't worry about clothes. I have a lot of them at home, which is enough even for us. What I'm afraid of is that it will snow early, because the weather in the north is not as good as in the south. , many times it will directly enter winter."