Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 99. Confrontation
  "First turn on everything that can illuminate, and then quickly light the fire." Sicheng knew that in the next environment, hungry animals would attack humans.

  The few flashlights that were still on in the village were turned on, and the people near the fire hurriedly used the charcoal that had not been extinguished to light up the fire again.

  "Everyone, hurry up and check the surrounding companions to see if there is one person missing." Si Cheng stared at the opposite side, not forgetting to remind the number of people to check.

  "Yes, count the people in your team to see if there are any missing people." The older elders who came out also realized at this time, and hurriedly asked everyone to count the number of people.

  Fortunately, there was no one missing, but the other side really didn't know what kind of animal it was, just judging from the pair of bright eyes that it had been staring at everyone, but it just didn't make a sound.

  "Everyone try to form a circle, with their backs facing each other." Si Cheng looked at everyone moving here and there, and told everyone to get together quickly.

  "Yes, everyone retreated behind the fire, seeing so many of us, it shouldn't dare to act rashly."

  Everyone here did not dare to relax, and they all held their breath and looked at each other, and the two sides continued to confront each other like this.

  The sky gradually brightened, and the big guys gradually saw the animals on the opposite side clearly.

  "Is that a dog or a wolf?" From such a distance, probably only one wheel can be seen.

  "It looks a bit like a wild wolf." When they found that there was only one on the opposite side, everyone relaxed.

  "Fortunately, it's one. If we were in a group, we would have suffered yesterday. One of these night watchmen slept more soundly than the other." Si Cheng took a serious look, it was a lone wolf, but he didn't know why he came

  here coming.

  "That's a wolf, let's make some noises to see if we can scare it away." Si Cheng found that the other party had no companions, so he thought about scaring it away and let it go.

  He took the machete from Yun Tao's hand, and knocked on the back of his own knife, making a loud sound, and the others followed suit.

  Hearing these sounds, the whole wolf became restless, swaying restlessly from side to side in place, and howling.

  "Everyone, retreat first and be careful!" Si Cheng looked at the lone wolf as if he had no intention of retreating, but showed signs of attacking.

  A few timid people rushed into the crowd, while those who followed Sicheng to Majia Village to fight bandits last time tightly held the machetes in their hands, and carefully guarded their surroundings. Most people knew that wolves lived in packs. Well, the cry of the lone wolf just now was not calling for its companions.

  "I can't let it howl anymore. If it attracts wolves, it will be a disaster for everyone." Si Cheng turned his head and said to everyone, "Wait a minute, you just need to protect yourself. I'll meet it."

  " I'll go with you." Some echoes sounded from behind.

  "Everyone, don't follow, don't worry, I can deal with it." Sicheng had personally dealt with wolves when he was serving in the army before, and had a certain understanding of the living habits and attack methods of this animal. Calling friends again, the best way is to solve it as soon as possible.