Chapter 301-310

Chapter 301 299. When the additional
  people who entered the mountain returned to the village, Yun Zhizhong and the others had already led the team to the city. This time, most of the people who passed by were middle-aged people and women at home.

  As soon as Sicheng heard that the village was exchanging supplies again, he started looking around. In fact, he already had the answer in his mind at this time, and his bored wife must have set off with him again.

  After Captain Liu and others left, Sicheng recruited all the old people and village cadres who stayed in the village.

  "This time I still want to go to the city. Since our village is not interested in the area behind the mountain, let's find some more reliable neighbors for ourselves." "Brother, that's not to say we won't be able to go there in the future.

  We went hunting there? We will suffer a big loss."

  "Do you think that place can be covered for a long time? We are taking the people from Xinsan Village up the mountain this time. Maybe many of them will start to think about finding another time to enter again. The mountain is over."

  "How could it be like this? If I had known it before, I wouldn't have asked them to go into the mountain, and now I would have suffered a huge loss." Zhao Dongwei wailed, he was really a real-life church apprentice who starved to death for his master.

  "Even if we don't take them into the mountain, they will break in sooner or later. And the back mountain is not our village's territory. Someone will find such a good place sooner or later." Wu Yong is more open-minded than Zhao Dongwei. After all, he himself The village already has a lot more than others.

  "At least let's wait for two more harvests." Zhao Dongwei still felt that he was at a loss.

  "You don't think that the back mountain will always be peaceful, do you? Don't forget the tiger from before. If that place is allowed to continue to be barren, I believe it won't be long before it will be a hunting ground for other large beasts." Sicheng saw Many people disapproved of it, so they laid out the reality.

  "If there is a group of capable and friendly people living in that area, they can also stop those wild beasts from settling there, and our village will be more peaceful. This win-win approach is better than going up to the mountain to hunt twice. It's a lot more cost-effective."

  Everyone fell into deep thought after hearing the village chief's words. The safety of the village was definitely more important than the external possessions. Although they felt a little regretful, everyone raised their hands in favor of this method.

  As for who to find to move in? At that time, we can only go to the city and look at the actual situation. If you want to live in the mountains, you must have certain abilities.

  Everyone was very excited about going to the city this time, but so many people had already gone to the village that it was impossible to send out many more people. After all, there was still the potential enemy of Brother Dong, so Sicheng only ordered a dozen people to follow him and set off that day. .

  Yun Zhizhong led the team, which seemed even more dull. Perhaps because most of the team were elders, Yun Qi and others could only lower their heads and follow along, and even rarely spoke.

  Even like this, the speed along the way was not much faster. That was because I deliberately slowed down to take care of the elders.

  Sicheng and the others went into battle easily, and finally caught up with them at the previous camp near the city.