Chapter 14: Castle (14)

What... What is a picture that cannot be broadcast? ?

    Chi Qiao opened her eyes with a flushed face, and looked at Du Lan blankly and incomprehensibly.

    "Why can't it... be broadcast?" He asked in a low voice.

    "...Don't you know what you looked like at that time?"

    Du Lan asked back, and the appearance of the little succubus eating and drinking last night immediately appeared in his mind, and his whole body was dripping with water.

    "What does it look like?"

    Chi Qiao raised her thin eyebrows in confusion, feeling a bad premonition in her heart.

    "..."

    Du Lan thought for a few seconds, and glanced at Xiang Xiuqi who was staring at the little succubus.

    "Because I'm too satisfied, it looks like it's going to break," he said.

    Goya: Wow.

    Xiang Xiuqi: ...

    [Okay! Bad good! Immediately break it again! ! ]

    [Ah, isn't that right, God Lan can still talk dirty? Damn it, the image is shattered! ]

    [Stop babbling, feed the beautiful baby! ! ]

    [The little succubus is so ashamed that she hides, don't bully him! ! ]

    Chi Qiao didn't know what it was like to be broken, but seeing the barrage reaction, she always felt that it was not a good idea.

    "Go back to your room." Du Lan glanced at the two people beside him, especially Xiang Xiuqi.

    The latter shrugged, looked at the little succubus with a smile on his face, and then turned and left.

    "Can you see the virtual screen?" Du Lan asked on the way back to the room.

    "En."

    Chi Qiao responded with a slight turn of her head, listlessly, revealing half of her fair face and half-closed black eyes, with a few strands of soft black hair sticking to the side of her face.

    In fact, he is nearly 1.7 meters tall, slender and slender like a young sapling that has just sprouted, but curled up in the arms of a tall boy who is 1.8 meters and almost 1.9 meters, he seems to be a snow-white baby rabbit .

    The tip of the nose is always lingering with an overly strong fragrance, Chi Qiao's stomach twitches from hunger, and even her consciousness is a little blurred.

    Du Lan didn't say anything more, but she could feel the person in her arms trembling very slightly, and the forehead resting on her shoulders was obviously hot, and some sweat was leaking out.

    Upon returning to the room, Du Lan put the person back on the ground.

    Chi Qiao's legs were bent so numb, she slumped down limply after touching the ground, when she saw Du Lan reaching out to help her, she found the right time to grab the other's bloody hand, and she was about to lean forward and bite .

    As a result, Du Lan quickly pinched both cheeks with the other hand, and pushed the little succubus' head back abruptly.

    "So impatient?"

    Du Lan lowered her eyes, seeing that Chi Qiao's soft cheeks were pinched to bulge, her rosy cheeks were also slightly pouting, and her two hands were eager to grab his big hand like cat's claws.