Chapter 76: Horror Song Club (14)

The boy lying on the piano looked like a piece of snow falling on the pitch-black velvet. It looked extraordinarily soft, and its frightened appearance was no different from that of a little lamb.

Perhaps because of the lack of oxygen, Chi Qiao's face was flushed, and her eyes were also red.

The dark pupils trembled with fear, shining under the light of the room.

Soft, delicate, his whole life can be controlled by reaching out.

"You jumped in by yourself, I didn't even set a trap."

The host looked down at the panicked "Little Lamb" on the piano, and slowly shook the wine glass in his hand.

The dark red viscous liquid swayed slowly in the wine glass.

"...Little stupid sheep."

The host pursed his wine-stained lips, and slowly bent down towards Chi Qiao.

Chi Qiao had no way to retreat amidst the huge terrified heartbeat, and tried to get the dagger hidden by her leg, but she couldn't make it in time.

Chi Qiao's screaming voice was stuck in her throat without any movement, and a burst of dizziness hit her suddenly.

Then his consciousness fell into darkness.

...

felt cold.

It was like wandering in the depths of the icy sea for a long time, and then slowly warmed up.

It seems that he has returned to a warm room somewhere, and the blood that is almost frozen in his body is gradually flowing.

When she woke up again, Chi Qiao's eyes were wide open, and the pale yellow ceiling was in her sight.

...The points settlement interface does not seem to be like this.

Chi Qiao: "... Am I already dead?"

System: "No."

Before she woke up, a sound of metal clashing suddenly came from Chi Qiao's ear, which was so clear and piercing that it directly hit the brain.

He suddenly woke up.

Chi Qiao found herself unable to move.

"Wake up, my lovely Sleeping Beauty."

"Lamb."

Then came the host's cold voice.

Chi Qiao was lying on a flat surface, with a warm and soft white velvet blanket under her body, and his wrists and ankles were all imprisoned.

...What is this doing?

Chi Qiao's mind went blank for a moment, and the great fear before fainting came over again, forcing him to try to struggle.

"What are you doing...why are you..."

He had just started crying in a trembling voice when he saw the host in a dark red suit walk up to him and slowly put his hand on his locked ankle.

The coldness and threat like a blade made Chi Qiao silence immediately, like a poor little animal being strangled by the back of its neck, it only dared to stare at the host at its feet with a pair of wet eyes.

Fortunately, the cold object was not a knife, but the hands of the host wearing black gloves.

"...What is this place? What do you want to do?"

Chi Qiao felt that the other party had no intention of hurting her yet, so she took a breath and asked calmly.

The host's hand caressed Chi Qiao's ankle, the snow-white and nearly transparent part was imprisoned by a silver ring wrapped in a black leather case, which contrasted extremely brightly.

"This is...the place where I will always have you."

The host said leisurely, answering in a confused way.

His gaze slowly climbed up from Chi Qiao's ankle, as if just touching it with his hands was not enough, Chi Qiao's scalp was numb but there was nothing he could do.

"What does it mean to have me forever...?" Chi Qiao didn't understand what he meant.

But the host's eyes made him feel uncomfortable, just like at the concert, as if he wanted to swallow his flesh and blood.

The host didn't speak, and lowered his head, bringing the tip of his nose close to Chi Qiao's calf.

"Do you know, when I was on the stage, I wanted to have you directly, but unfortunately..." "

It's a pity that you smelled uncomfortable to me at that time."

Chi Qiao remembered the tomato she had smeared on him before going on stage. Sauce, I'm a little confused.

The host doesn't like the taste of ketchup? Could this be his weakness?

"I've never smelled such an unpleasant smell of blood."

"Even though it's an extremely delicious delicacy, you still have to endure the desire to erode people away. Do you understand that feeling?" The

man said lightly to himself. Said lightly, the stooped tall body seemed to be trembling reverently.

"But now, you are extremely clean again."

"I can smell the sweet and seductive smell across a corridor."

A series of words made it difficult for Chi Qiao to understand: "...what? Blood...?"

Duan Xiunian Was it blood that was painted on him?

No... The more important question right now is...

"Are you... going to eat me?"

Chi Qiao asked with a trembling voice.

Although she was still terrified at the moment, after she woke up, Chi Qiao already guessed that she might still die, and she could still retain her thinking ability when she learned that she was about to be eaten.

He could feel that the dagger on the leg ring was still there, and Chi Qiao didn't expect that the host didn't take away the dagger hidden in his leg when he passed out.

Although her hands were locked by silver rings, but the silver chain was quite long, Chi Qiao felt that she might be able to touch the dagger.

"I wanted to..."

The host lowered his head, with an inexplicably gentle expression on his handsome face, his eyes looking at Chi Qiao seemed to melt into a puddle of water.

"But now, after touching you, I feel that this kind of behavior is a great mistake." "

Although your skin, your flesh and blood must be the most perfect and alluring delicacy in the world, they should be a A work of art, and such a work of art, should not be dead."

"My taste buds are longing for you, but I want to feel the warm touch of your skin, the blood flowing slowly under the skin, trembling with fear or nervousness His eyes..."

Chi Qiao was dumbfounded when she heard that, as if her body senses were awakened again, the feeling of being touched around her body continued to expand, and the thin trembling sensation began to strike again.

Chi Qiao held back the itching feeling in her body, and seemed to see something from the host's tender eyes.

So... does he mean that he won't kill me for the time being?

Chi Qiao did not feel the killing intent.

In Chi Qiao's imagination, the host was a murderous ogre, fierce and brutal, but now he looked at him so tenderly with that pretty face, so that he felt a little awkward in the atmosphere.

"Then, what do you think of me now...?"

The host: "I want to take a good look at you again, you are so beautiful and fragrant."

Chi Qiao frowned, and immediately returned to normal: "No..."

You keep looking at me, how can I get a knife?

He began to try to change the subject and divert the host's attention.

The other half of the room was covered by a red curtain. Chi Qiao guessed that it was a musical instrument, so she asked him without words: "What's in the curtain over there?" If

this person doesn't want to kill him now, he should Answer yourself.

That's a long list of words just now.

The host did obediently walk to the curtain, and stretched out his hand to "swish" the velvet red curtain.

The bloody scene directly scared Chi Qiao into screaming.

The walls are covered with close-up photos of various parts of the human body, and almost every one is dripping with blood. At a glance, you can see arms, legs, abdomen and other parts attached to the wall.

In addition to human body parts, there are many pictures of musical instruments.

But the most terrifying thing has to be the corpse placed vertically on the cross.

The head was gone, and half of the skin had been peeled from the top of the body, revealing the indistinct tissue inside.

A feeling of nausea surged up from her stomach, and Chi Qiao froze with her pale face tilted to the side. The moment she opened the curtain, a strong smell of blood came to her nostrils.

The host only pulled it away for a while and then pulled it back immediately, and the smell in the room dissipated immediately.

"It's ugly, isn't it?" The host immediately pulled up and came back to squat beside Chi Qiao.

"Before I met you, they were the best works of art here, but now they are as dirty as dirt against your backdrop." "So much so that

I am halfway through making them, and I don't have the appetite or the mood to continue."

"You are so beautiful, like an angel."

"I want to take pictures of you, and I want to paste your pictures all over this room."

The host looked at Chi Qiao affectionately with peachy eyes, which didn't fit his profile at all. image of a corpse.

Chi Qiao tried her best to forget the scene just now, trying to calm herself down.

He gestured to the silver rings on his hands and feet, and swallowed.

"...You, you can shoot."

"However, if you want to unlock these chains, I will cooperate with you."

The author has something to say:

Thank you During -05 23:50:50, the little angel who voted for the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution for me~

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of light moxiang; 5 bottles of matcha pudding;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?