Chapter 43: Dormitory (5)

What about another person? Are you back yet?

But the whistle has been blown to turn off the lights, can he come back?

The more Chi Qiao thought about it, the more her heart beat, and she hurriedly tried to drive these random thoughts out of her brain, just wanting to get sleepy quickly so that she could get through this first terrible night.

There were no bed curtains installed on the upper and lower bunks, and Chi Qiao felt the gloomy night wind blowing from all directions, and the coldness was everywhere.

It was also not like the high school dormitory he knew, no one spoke after the lights were turned off, everyone was lying in bed, the atmosphere was dead silent, only the moonlight outside the window could radiate some light in the dark dormitory.

Chi Qiao couldn't fall asleep anyway, she lay down and opened her eyes unconsciously, and in the darkness, she could see the opposite bed, vaguely like a bulging black grave.

In an instant, he was frightened by his own thought again and tensed up all over.

Chi Qiao didn't know how long she had been lying down, but it seemed that some roommates had already fallen asleep.

The deep snoring sound seemed to come from the opposite bed, breaking the silence, somewhat adding a human breath to this dark night.

It's just that the illusion brought to Chi Qiao by the snoring didn't last long, and another sound began to sound in the darkness.

"Crack."

"Crack, crunch."

It was as if something hard was rubbing against it, making jerky noises.

It seemed to be the sound of grinding teeth, which was very clear in the dead dormitory.

It was rare for Chi Qiao to hear other people grinding their teeth, and it was the first time that the sound of teeth grinding could be so creepy that cold sweat broke out on her forehead, as if someone was sticking to the ear and making a creaking sound of joints, making her scalp numb with horror.

The original snoring was suppressed by the sound of grinding teeth, and the quiet dormitory became strangely "lively".

Damn... Which roommate is it, the habit is not very good. That's fine in a normal environment, but isn't it purely scary to make this noise in a horror game?

Forget it, it's okay, it's okay...it's just snoring and grinding your teeth...

Chi Qiao tried to comfort herself in her heart, her eyes were so tightly closed that her eyelids trembled.

The creaking of teeth stopped.

Chi Qiao secretly breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that her ears were finally cleared up, and immediately heard someone getting up from the bed, and the mattress was rustling and the sheets were rubbing against each other.

Up to the toilet?

That's great, it seems that I am not the only one who can't fall asleep, but also someone who can't sleep.

Chi Qiao thought it was a little comforting, and inadvertently focused on this roommate who got off the bed and went to the toilet.

After the roommate got off the bed, the subtle sound of rubbing clothes and sheets disappeared.

Like disappearing out of nowhere.

Chi Qiao huddled under the blanket, frowning in wonder, pricking up her ears to hear what the roommate was up to.

There was still no sound, making Chi Qiao wonder if she had heard it wrong just now.

Maybe they just turned over and didn't get out of bed.

"Crack."

"Crack, crunch."

The sound of grinding teeth suddenly sounded beside her ear, which made Chi Qiao turn pale with fright, and tremblingly covered her mouth that was about to scream.

Although the teeth grinding sound was very clear at the beginning, Chi Qiao could still clearly feel that the source of the sound seemed to be getting closer.

Perhaps, right now at his bedside.

Is... is it sleepwalking? That's right, it must be...

Chi Qiao grabbed the mattress in front of her until her palms ached. He was facing the wall, and at this moment he regretted moving into this position very and extremely.

Handed over to the terrible darkness who didn't know what was hiding.

The sound of grinding teeth behind the ears was still creaking, that "roommate" seemed to have spotted Chi Qiao, and did not intend to leave at all.

Every time the "roommate" behind her made the sound of grinding teeth that almost hit the eardrums, Chi Qiao's nerves would be severely affected.

Go, go, go, please, please...

Chi Qiao prayed silently, trying her best to move herself closer to the wall without making a sound.

Chi Qiao's mind buzzed when a sudden chill hit her back.

The "roommate" lifted his quilt.

The creaking sound seemed like a snake with cold scales, climbing up the edge of the bed, and began to crawl into Chi Qiao's bed.

"Crackling."

Chi Qiao could hardly feel her breathing, her entire body was trembling and chilling.

Because "he" seems to have climbed into bed.

The skin under the loose collar vaguely felt a cold breath burrowing in, breathing again and again.

But it was terribly cold.

Then one hand lifted Chi Qiao's clothes.

Even though it hasn't been touched yet, the side waist can obviously feel the cold, and the delicate waist is shivering from the cold or fright.

Chi Qiao's lower lip was almost bleeding from the bite.

But the imaginary touch did not come, only the dead silence of teeth grinding was broken by a sudden loud noise.

The chill behind Chi Qiao evaporated in an instant, and the sound seemed to be that a person suddenly fell to the ground and hit the bed frame.

Bang bang bang bang for a while, Chi Qiao forgot to be startled, and was even a little dazed.

Then, the place behind him was filled by another body with warmth.

Chi Qiao could vaguely guess who it was, and wanted to turn around to make sure, but the person behind him stuck up and wrapped him in his arms.

"Still asleep."

Xu Yun's voice rang in his ears, and he could feel the hardness and vibration of his warm chest through a layer of fabric on his back.

At this time, wrapping Chi Qiao's arms and body dispelled the fear and coldness just now. As soon as Xu Yun spoke, the familiar voice made Chi Qiao unable to hold back immediately.

"It's... so scary, how can I sleep..." He said in a low voice, with a slight cry, and grabbed Xu Yun's hand that came out from under him and hugged his chest.

I also didn't realize that there was something wrong with the position of the hand.

Xu Yun hugged Chi Qiao with one arm, and stretched out the other to his face, wiping away wet tears.

"...Why do you have to cry?" Xu Yun frowned and sipped at the soft white earlobe of the little roommate, the person in his arms trembled, and he sniffed carefully.

"Sexy."

Xu Yun didn't know why, although he was just acquainted with the little guy, but he always felt very familiar, so familiar that he could blurt out and call the other party "Sexy".

Besides, Chi Qiao hasn't acted coquettishly so far.

Xu Yun grabbed Chi Qiao and turned her face under the covers, forcing him to face her.

She couldn't see the other person's face in the dark, but she could easily imagine how Chi Qiao's eyes and nose should be red at this time, and her tear film was frightened and pitiful.

The two of them didn't speak for a while, their noses touched their noses, their faces were close at hand, their warm breaths were intertwined, and Xu Yun could smell the sweet scent of the little roommate.

It seems to seduce people all the time, making people want to bite out the fresh and sweet juice.

"Just now, what was that just now?" Chi Qiao broke the silence and asked in a low voice.

"Ghost." Xu Yun said concisely, and then the roommate in his arms immediately tensed up obviously.

"It's all right," he added.

At the same time, the hand that fell on Chi Qiao's waist gradually moved down, easily attracting Chi Qiao's attention back.

Chi Qiao's face was flushed very quickly, and she stared at Xu Yun who couldn't see her face clearly with her eyes wide open in the dark.

"You, what are you doing...?" He stumbled and asked in shock.

"Where's the little rabbit pattern? Why is it gone?" Xu Yun asked casually knowingly, the male high school student's strong and muscular arms were pressing on Chi Qiao, and his palms were also hot.

The flesh was so soft in his hand that it seemed to turn into water.

Chi Qiao groaned and twisted a few times but couldn't break free. She was quite shocked by Xu Yun's vile behavior of opening his eyes, doing bad things and telling nonsense.

It's almost the same as the two people in the first two dungeons.

There were ghosts here just now, how could you do such a thing without changing your face?

"It's all wet, of course it's not... ah." Chi Qiao wanted to hide, but she was caught behind her and couldn't move. Instead, her raised knee seemed to have touched some hard bone of Xu Yun.

Immediately, Xu Yun's hiss came from above his head.

"Move around again, the ghost is still there." Xu Yun threatened in rare annoyance, a little out of control, grabbed Chi Qiao and whimpered.

"Also, why don't you wear new clothes when you get wet, are you too scared?" He leaned into Chi Qiao's ear and asked. Lips touched his soft, warm cheeks. " What if it wasn't me who came here, what should I do if I was discovered by another boy or something?"