Chapter 73: Horror Song Club (11)

But thinking about it, it doesn't make sense. What good relationship do they have that require Pang Wenze to do this kind of thing for them?

Could it be that he wanted to curry favor with Chi Qiao and let Chi Qiao follow him?

Yan Cheng thought about Pang Wenze's attitude towards Chi Qiao before, and looked down at the little guy beside him who was pale from being frightened by the changes at the moment, even though he was a little less bloody, he still looked very pretty.

...It's not impossible.

"Fortunately, we wiped the blood almost clean, and didn't fully listen to that Xiao Wen's words." Yan Cheng frowned and comforted Chi Qiao.

Chi Qiao was a little flustered, and vaguely responded to Yan Cheng's words, but she didn't seem to be comforted at all, and the hand with the wound was trembling especially violently.

[Although there is not much blood, there are still wounds. If those things can smell it, will I be skinned on the stage...! ! ] When Chi Qiao shouted to the system in her heart, she felt like she was about to cry.

The system sighed: [Don't worry, don't worry, follow Yan Sheng first, I feel that this person is quite reliable. ]

[Or, wait for a "destined person" to help you...]

Before the words fell, Chi Qiao felt someone approaching beside her.

"You smell like blood." Duan Xiunian's voice sounded beside him, Chi Qiao was taken aback, and looked up at him.

In a daze, Duan Xiunian grabbed his wounded hand and observed him carefully for a while.

"Paint this."

Duan Xiunian took out a small red package from his pocket, and there seemed to be something bright red inside.

"What is this?" Yan Sheng asked.

Duan Xiunian glanced at him: "...tomato sauce."

Chi Qiao: ...?

ketchup?

At first glance, I thought it was some powerful exorcism blood, but it turned out to be a pile of tomato sauce?

"Smear this...is that enough?"

Chi Qiao watched as Duan Xiunian opened the small bag, and there was indeed a sweet and sour tomato sauce smell.

It basically tastes like ketchup, but there seems to be something mixed in.

Chi Qiao sniffed, trying to smell what the miscellaneous smell was, but she still couldn't tell it apart.

"Where did you get the ketchup?" Yan Cheng frowned as he looked at the small bag of ketchup.

"And it's not packaged with a certain brand."

Duan Xiunian opened the small bag on his own, and said in a calm tone, "There are many ingredient packages in the drawer of the hotel room, ketchup is just one of them, haven't you noticed?

" Yan Sheng, who was mocking secretly, was choked up and didn't answer.

"Just paint it on."

When Duan Xiunian spoke to Chi Qiao, his tone changed. Dip a little bright red with your fingertips and spread it on Chi Qiao's wound.

"Is this all right?" Chi Qiao still felt magical, and carefully put away her hands so that her fingertips would not touch other objects.

"En."

Duan Xiunian responded calmly, and once again wiped a little red on Chi Qiao's lower lip.

Chi Qiao looked at him blankly: "...?"

But she tried her best not to stick out her tongue and eat the sweet and sour tomato sauce into her mouth.

A few minutes later, the sound of music outside gradually faded away, and after a burst of applause, the door leading to the stage slowly opened.

Chi Qiao, who was already standing behind the door, trembled her calf, and her eyes turned white for a moment due to the rather harsh lights on the stage.

Within a few seconds of the snow white fading, Chi Qiao saw Pang Wenze gracefully bowing towards the auditorium on the other side of the stage, and looked sideways at Chi Qiao before going down the other side.

"Later, pay more attention to the movement. If there is anything unusual, just jump down and run to Pang Wenze." Yan Sheng stood beside Chi Qiao and said softly, "I'm not sure what Duan Xiunian gave must be reliable."

Chi Qiao hummed softly, her palms covered with cold sweat.

The air in the concert hall was very cold, and the atmosphere was dead silent. Chi Qiao took a deep breath before walking out close to Yan Sheng.

When the stage was completely presented in front of the eyes, more than half of the sight was dyed scarlet.

Even after experiencing the "baptism" of the previous dungeons, Chi Qiao still felt his stomach churning when he saw the scene at this time.

The stage floor, which seemed to have a good texture, hadn't been cleaned, and there were still some broken organs soaked in Da Tan's blood.

The auditorium was filled with darkness, and Chi Qiao didn't dare to look over, but the exposed parts of her body vaguely had a disgusting feeling of being touched by something dead.

The host stood on the side of the stage, his body was unusually straight, with a smile on his handsome face, and he was meticulous and neat from suit to hair.

Chi Qiao just glanced at it, and felt goosebumps all over her body.

Compared with a "normal person", this host is more like...a dead person with well-painted coffin makeup.

"Next, let's enjoy the piano music played by Chi Qiao and Yan Sheng."

For some reason, the piano they needed appeared on the stage precisely, and even the music was clear, but no information had been collected before.

Feeling that a lot of eyes were focused on her, Chi Qiao didn't dare to raise her head, she lowered her head slightly and asked Yan Sheng to lift her up and sit on the piano stiffly.

The host: "... so beautiful."

A sudden sentence came from the microphone, and Chi Qiao trembled slightly, and the cold sweat on her forehead became more and more profuse.

Just when the keys were pressed and the sound of music slowly rose in the concert hall, Chi Qiao no longer had the heart to be nervous.

Even consciousness began to trance.

Whether it is the skin and flesh that is in contact with the air or the clothing, the senses are greatly amplified, even more serious than when they first entered the dungeon.

Sitting on the piano, Chi Qiao was set off by the black, making her whole body whiter. As the music progressed, her whole body began to appear pale pink.

Every time the note beats on the skin, it will bring a delicate sense of trembling.

[I feel like the host's eyes are about to fall off ww]

[This group of people are all fans of sai! ! It feels like they just want to see beautiful women, they really have impure thoughts! ]

[Although but... I also love to watch it, hehehe, so beautiful and tender]

[I feel that Qiaoqiao's reaction is more intense than before. It should be that the sensitivity was raised in the room last night, right? 】

After the climax of the music, there was a relatively calm section, and Chi Qiao came back to his senses. Slowly opened his hazy eyes, only to find that the host who was supposed to be standing on one side was squatting in front of him at this moment, taking off his shoes. down.

The snow-white and round toes are all dyed with a circle of powder, the light blue blood vessels are faintly visible, and the two feet look translucent.

"This is a work of art."

The host's voice overwhelmed the sound of the piano and spread to the entire hall. Chi Qiao could instantly feel her feet becoming hot, probably because she was stared at too much.

System: [trigger side mission. ]

[In the host preparation room late at night, there is always the sound of chewing. The meticulous host with a smile on his face seems to like the beautiful and soft skin very much. ]

[Mission objective: Find out the host's secret. ]

"Don't... touch..." Chi Qiao watched the host reach out and touch the soles of her feet, a sense of electricity rushed up from the soles of her feet, and even her voice kept twisting and trembling.

The host looked up at Chi Qiao's slender legs in fascination, and wanted to move forward, but suddenly stopped.

His gaze immediately turned to Chi Qiao's hand, the small red marks on the fingertips.

The frenzy in his eyes seemed to be extinguished a lot, and the host's eyes were a little more fearful, but he still didn't stop.

Chi Qiao didn't have the strength to move back, the pink color of her skin spread from her neck to her chest, and the skin under her slightly spread neckline was slightly pinkish.

When the host tried to get closer, he was kicked out by a sudden force from the side.

The sound of the music was chaotic for a moment, but soon returned to normal. Yan Sheng's fingertips danced quickly on the keys, but his eyes stared at the host who was kicked down on the stage with extreme disgust.

The performance finally ended. After the music fell, the applause from the auditorium was unprecedentedly high, even more enthusiastic than the excitement of the massacre just now.

Chi Qiao came to her senses, and found that she was drenched in sweat, standing on the ground and feeling weak, so she could only lean on Yan Cheng.

Fortunately...it's over safely.

The host who had just been kicked over was standing next to him without any abnormality, but there was a streak of scarlet blood flowing from one nostril on that white face, and the look in Chi Qiao's eyes was horrifying.

"Thank you very much... for this wonderful performance..."

He rolled his eyes a few times, but his eyes were still on Chi Qiao.

"Let us enjoy it, such a wonderful treasure."

The author has something to say:

Thanks for voting for me or irrigation during 2022-08-10 00:50:39~2022-08-19 00:09:16 The little angel of the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: a small flying insect 1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: a small flying insect 2; ran to see you, Qi Wulin 1;

thanks for irrigation The little angel of nutrient solution: 10 bottles of glass kite; 5 bottles of a small flying insect; 4 bottles of Yahu; 3 bottles of stupid bag;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?