Chapter 65: Horror Song Club (3)

The man was wearing a white shirt with a high-quality tailoring material, and his hands were slender and beautiful on the door.

He lowered his body to persuade the female colleague to let go of the hand on the door, but the woman still looked delirious, and she refused to let go and half knelt on the ground.

The corridor behind the two is still full of neon lights, but the movement of the light gives people a vague and unreal feeling, as if there are many people walking in the corridor alternately, noisy and crowded.

"...There are ghosts, there are ghosts in the toilet!!" The woman raised her head and raised her voice suddenly, just when a purple light flashed, everyone saw a bright red strangle mark on her snow-white neck.

"Let me in...let me in." She muttered, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Damn it...don't go crazy here...get out now." Lan Shangzhi was the closest, a little frightened, and tried hard to close the door.

But it can't match the strength of a man at all.

"Will it feel better to go in?" the man asked his female colleague.

The colleague had long black hair, nodded tremblingly, and his hoarse voice seemed to have almost lost the ability to communicate normally.

"Sorry, she might be irritated, can I take her in to comfort her?"

Lan Shangzhi wanted to refuse, but when he met the man's eyes, the words stuck in his throat again.

"Yes." Fu Jianan was the first to express his opinion, and the others did not raise any objections.

The man smiled and nodded, and helped the woman in, and the two sat next to Chi Qiao.

The man's name is Duan Xiunian, and the woman's name is Yao Yi.

Duan Xiunian said that they were just colleagues who came out of the team building from the next room, and when he came out after going to the bathroom halfway, he saw Yao Yi also running out staggeringly, thinking that he was drunk and planned to help her back to room K, but he saw She fell towards the door.

Yan Cheng looked at the two of them indifferently, for some reason he felt strangely hostile towards Duan Xiunian.

Yingran looked at Yao Yi, who had taken off her make-up after being startled, and not only frowned, but also showed a faint dislike.

After Yao Yi wiped his face with a tissue, he drank two sips of beer before gradually recovering, apologizing for his gaffe.

"Although you may not believe it, I'm really not drunk, really not." Her chest was still a little heaving, but she looked at everyone soberly with helpless eyes, "There is a ghost in the toilet." Chi Qiao's heart

tugged After a while, he knew that there must be players in it, and players knew that there must be ghosts in this horror game.

At this moment, Lan Shangzhi's npc attributes were obvious: "Then you must be drunk, who can go to the toilet and see the hell?" "Let

her talk." Yan Sheng signaled Lan Shangzhi to shut up.

"I feel that the toilet I went in is very wrong, it seems to be a completely different place." Yao Yi took another sip of beer and began to speak slowly, "It's not that I haven't been to this karaoke room before, but in my impression The toilet is not like that at all."

"It looks like some kind of high-end toilet in a five-star hotel, but there are faint bloodstains on the mirror, in the washbasin, and on the compartment door." "

A few toilets are even more terrifying. Some dark red unknown organs were bulging and stuffed in the toilet, and I almost spit it out even though I have a good capacity for alcohol."

Yingran's face was complicated when she heard this, and she half covered her mouth with her beautifully manicured hands: "Could it be your hallucination? ...I watch too many horror movies, so I have hallucinations when I get drunk." "

Impossible, I am a resident of 857, no matter how much I drink, I have never had hallucinations, only vomiting." Yao Yi shook his head, "I At that time, I wanted to run out, but when I heard rustling noises in the compartment, it seemed that someone was there, so I came back a little more courageously, and I was really anxious at the time, so I went in anyway." "Even if I tried to lie to myself

again I have hallucinations after drinking fake wine, and the subsequent scenes are not allowed." Her voice trembled suddenly, and the hand holding the wine glass suddenly began to shake uncontrollably and quickly.

"Don't be afraid, everyone is here, it's all right." Chi Qiao was nervous when she heard this, and when she saw Yao Yi like this, she remembered the time when she was frightened before, she could empathize with her, and blurted out words of comfort.

The eyes of several people came in response to the sound, Yan Sheng's eyes lightened, while Duan Xiunian was still smiling slightly, making Chi Qiao's palms sweat.

Yao Yi nodded reluctantly: "When I came out of the cubicle, I saw a woman standing in front of the sink. At least from behind, it was normal. The mirror was blurred by blood, so I couldn't see the front clearly." "At that

time The environment is so weird, when I saw someone, I wanted to get closer to him, and I felt more at ease, and for a while, I didn't think that the other person was...alone." "I was washing my hands next to her, and I noticed from the corner of my eye that she didn't move, when I looked up to ask

... ..."

Yao Yi's voice weakened, his face with no makeup off was extremely pale, and his pupils were full of deep fear.

"What did you see, tell me quickly?" Yingran asked quickly, her heart racing.

The expressions of the others also turned serious, they were all waiting for Yao Yi's words.

"That woman is holding something that looks like a flute, and it's being inserted straight into her throat. There are large bloodstains on her chest and collar..." Yao Yi's voice was trembling and distorted, as if he was about to collapse at any moment.

"Her mouth is wide open, her tongue hangs limply from her mouth, her eyeballs seem to protrude from their sockets, and she is squinting at me..." "Her hands are

holding the flute, her fingers are still pressing it, But there was no sound of music."

"...vomit." Lan Shangzhi recalled that image in his mind, felt his stomach churning, and turned his head to suppress the urge to vomit.

"I don't even know how I rushed out. The screaming came out before my brain reacted. Fortunately, she didn't catch up..." Yao Yi muttered to himself, "It's too scary, it can't be a hallucination. ..."

Chi Qiao was horrified when he heard that, even the air conditioner in the karaoke room became cold, but fortunately, the sound of the system broke his thoughts.

System: [There are many cases of silence in the live broadcast room, which have never been encountered before. ]

Chi Qiao was stunned: "How could this be?"

System: [It's better now, and there are a lot more private messages, but they are all concentrated in the one or two minutes not long ago, and some of the viewers of these private messages have even been blocked. ]

The system picked out some content for Chi Qiao to see, and some of the information in it seemed to have been deleted. Chi Qiao was confused, but there was a request that kept repeating.

It probably means to let Chi Qiao go to see the live broadcast room of the anchors whose code names are all 8, and the main system is targeting him and Chi Qiao.

System: [Any player is not allowed to watch other live broadcast rooms during the customs clearance process, they may not know. ]

[Before the private message was deleted, I took a look at it. The audience said that all the barrages about you in the other party's live broadcast room were banned, and in your live broadcast room, all the content about him was also deleted. ]

Chi Qiao: "But... who is that? Why did you mention me?"

The system didn't say anything, not sure if it didn't want to say it, or it couldn't say it.

Chi Qiao is not too stupid to speculate, the anchor who can be on the top of the list and seems to have a close relationship with her...

Han Yunlan? He suddenly thought of the name.

It was his real name, which the "unupgraded" system told him before.

By coincidence, the boss who led Chi Qiao through three dungeons is indeed close, and it is normal for the audience to mention it in the live broadcast room.

But... why delete the barrage?

And if he is mentioned in the barrage, why can't Han Yunlan remember him every time he enters the dungeon? Could it be that they are all blocked by the main system?

This time when those viewers came to his live broadcast room, the barrage was still deleted. Does it mean that Han Yunlan is also in this dungeon at this time?

Chi Qiao raised her eyes to look at those people, but she couldn't tell them apart for a moment.

...Every new instance, his personality seems to change.

Chi Qiao's probing eyes suddenly fell into Duan Xiunian's eyes, while the few people over there were still talking in low voices.

"Look at me?" Duan Xiunian raised his eyebrows and asked with a smile.

"..." Chi Qiao pursed her lips, her beautiful black eyes seemed a little nervous, she didn't know what to say for a while, "Aren't you afraid?"

Duan Xiunian smiled and said nothing, still staring at Chi Qiao .

Chi Qiao felt that if Han Yunlan was here, there was a high probability that it was one of the three men Chu Lanshang knew, but Duan Xiunian was less likely.

Because it's a bit different from the ones I've seen before.

Chi Qiao was still thinking wildly, when the TV screen in the karaoke room suddenly emitted intermittent electronic sounds.

The mv picture on the screen was also distorted to the sides, and another irrelevant picture suddenly appeared.

Everyone fell silent immediately, and all their attention was on the TV in front of them.

The picture looks like the fuzzy picture quality of more than ten years, and the large-screen TV seems to be outdated like a small-screen black TV in the 1990s, and the faded picture is particularly weird.

Inside was the front of a large theater, and the theater was filled with a dark crowd, densely packed, making Chi Qiao feel cold after watching it.

The voice of the host in the background came from a distance, and it was a little blurry.

The large crowd in the theater seemed to be a static picture, but their hands clapped mechanically, and the applause was loud.

Chi Qiao had a strange feeling for no reason.

It's not like they're watching someone on TV.

It was like people were watching him on TV.

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-05-01 18:27:06~2022-05-03 22:59:15~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: 7777 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 21 bottles of Wonton Monster; Jiaojiao is my wife, 20 bottles of Yinnan; 10 bottles of Xiong's cubs; LYN 2 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?