Chapter 35: Zoo (16)

Chi Qiao felt as if she was hanging in mid-air, cold and damp came from all directions.

The voice in his ears was clear and blurred for a while, until his vision finally broke through the darkness and saw two people.

To be precise, it should be two humanoid creatures.

A face is indistinct, and the body shape is similar to that of an adult male, but the whole body is almost transparent, only the heart part reveals a thick algae green.

As for the other, it was Chi Qiao's familiar face.

That tall and thin boy.

The boy was still smiling at this time, but seven or eight rattan tentacles with rough surfaces were sticking out from under the hem of his clothes, binding Chi Qiao tightly and hanging him two or three meters above the ground.

The light is very dim, but it can vaguely feel that the space is very large, and the darkness around does not know how far it extends.

The temperature was so low that Chi Qiao's limbs were slightly stiff from the cold, as if her body was being held by cold hands.

The vines wrapped around Chi Qiao like a spider web, binding his hands behind his back and making him unable to move. The hem of the clothes seemed to be deliberately lifted to one side by the rattan, and the soft waist was tightly circled, and it was still moving slowly after three or four circles, making the delicate waist and abdomen of the little rabbit flushed and trembling.

The thin white legs were also tightly clenched in circles.

"You..."

As soon as Chi Qiao opened her mouth tremblingly, she felt a vine climb up her neck, wrap around her skin, and the tip lightly touched his poor little Adam's apple.

Intimacy is full of threats.

He looked at the tall and thin boy in disbelief, and the panic in his beautiful eyes was about to overflow.

"You're not human...?"

But not long ago, the boy had fondly missed his dead girlfriend in front of Chi Qiao, and thoughtfully forgave Chi Qiao and the others for their difficulties.

At this moment, Chi Qiao was facing his standard smile, which made him feel extremely strange and at the same time chill from the bottom of his heart.

"I didn't say I was." The boy replied with a smile.

The still peaceful voice resounded in the huge space. It obviously sounded like a normal male, but it was creepy enough.

"Then, then why were you rolled up... rolled up with me..."

Chi Qiao's voice trembled, not knowing whether it was because of excessive fear or the cold.

"Well...Of course I don't want you to find out."

Although the boy smiled, he looked very gloomy under the shadow.

"You know, you are really fragrant and sweet. I smelled it when you were testing the water temperature in the bathroom, so I specially went in from the drain in the next bedroom to taste it." Watching Chi Qiao

gradually With a pale face, the boy seemed to be reminded of that wonderful smell, and the standard but superficial smile was a little more genuine. "It was so sweet that I almost couldn't control it. I was so hungry

that I ate up that girl that night."

"Ah, but she was the food I prepared."

, there is already such a monster hidden around him?

And he was so smart that they all thought he was just an innocent and poor npc boy.

So... why didn't he eat himself at that time, but played with him like a play, only touching the wounds on his hands and feet?

"It's quite fragrant now, but it will be even more fragrant if it bleeds."

The boy took a deep breath with a full face of enjoyment.

"Hee hee, I agree too. When I was leaning next to him, I really wanted to eat this cute little rabbit in one bite." The

blue transparent man next to him laughed strangely, twisting his neutral voice.

"From head to toe, there is not a hair left."

Chi Qiao's lips trembled uncontrollably, and she looked blankly at the blue transparent person.

Who is this...?

Did he enter the monster's lair?

The blue transparent person felt Chi Qiao's gaze, and the originally blurred facial features gradually changed, and the whole person changed from transparent to a human form.

It was "Duan Youan".

It was the monster that coaxed Chi Qiao over.

It was only then that Chi Qiao realized that she had unknowingly come into contact with two monsters whose IQ was not inferior to that of humans.

What's even more amazing is that he survived.

Chi Qiao stared at them blankly, and her fear became numb, because it seemed that she had little chance of surviving in front of these two "people", and Sheng Huaihan was still caught in an inexplicable fever.

"Then why didn't you eat me..." he asked in a low voice.

A vine was spinning around the tip of Chi Qiao's white ball tail.

"Such a delicious body is most suitable as a breeding ground." The boy said.

Chi Qiao couldn't react what was breeding or what kind of hotbed, the next moment his whole body was suddenly turned around under the control of the rattan binding.

"Woo...!!"

The speed of the rotation was so fast that Chi Qiao's brain became dizzy for a few seconds, and then the scene in front of him made his scalp tingle instantly, and his whole body became even colder.

Dark shadows shrouded a huge glass cylinder filled with shimmering blue liquid, which seemed extremely small.

And in the glass, stood a strange creature like a thick tree.

The tree stump was extremely thick, and its surface was covered with densely packed dead white fish eyes, some of which were still and some were blinking slowly as if they were staring at Chi Qiao. Most of the roots below are exposed, more like tentacles than "roots". The long and thick ones take root in the bottom, while some short and thin ones sway slowly in the liquid.

The "branches" at the top are bare, and countless thick rattan tentacles hang down from high places and spread out towards the surroundings, like spider webs or dense roots.

"The transmission range of the great source body is limited, and it is necessary to regularly find suitable life bodies as carriers to take on the responsibility of breeding new life." The

tall and thin boy explained to himself, revealing a sense of surrender in his tone.

"With the unanimous approval of both of us, you are the best candidate." His voice rang softly behind Chi Qiao, "Look, the eyes of the source body are open." "You know, the previous

pregnancy When the latter arrives, the source body always closes its eyes and does not want to look at it." "

It seems that it likes you very much."

Chi Qiao looked at the fish eyes that were densely covered with trees, and her lop ears and white teeth were all at the same time. Trembling frequently: "No...it can't be done."

"I...I'm a man, I can't conceive..."

"It's okay for boys." The tall and thin boy interrupted gently.

"You just need to let the vine in the center of the source body enter your body, and the reconstructed new organ will soon give birth to a new life." His tone gradually became gentle, as if he was really facing a new life , the next moment suddenly became high again.

"The life that grows in the sweet and warm body must be able to spread the will of the aquarium throughout the entire zoo, or the vast world outside the zoo!"

Then the disguised transparent person next to him also echoed with a smile.

The extra thick one in the center of the source body seems to be a transmission channel for the whole tree.

It is impossible to conceive, that thing can directly kill Chi Qiao.

Hearing the inexplicable words and the inexplicable high-pitched tone, it was rare for Chi Qiao to calm down and think about how to escape.

He originally thought that these two guys were very smart and wouldn't let him take advantage of it.

But now it seems that something is wrong.

It was as if he had been forcibly demoted when facing this ugly tree.

Chi Qiao tried to change from rabbit form back to human, but the transformation from human to rabbit didn't seem to happen under a clear mind.

He wanted to gamble.

Until Chi Qiao was turned back again, when she faced the two "people", suddenly her eyes flashed, and she yelled towards a certain darkness.

"Sheng Huaihan, save me!!"

The two "people" froze for a moment, but actually turned their heads to look.

Chi Qiao, who had found a chance, instantly changed back into a rabbit shape under the soaring desire to survive, and jumped out of the tight rattan, desperately rushing out, even though the surroundings were dark, he could hardly distinguish the exit.

In short, scored twice, and he narrowly escaped death from the tentacles.

"Hurry up!"

The boy shouted angrily, the sound of the cane waving in the air and the sound of the transparent man running were heard at the same time.

It's just that Tutu is worthy of being a Tutu, although he can't do anything, he runs very fast.

The tentacles can barely touch the air five or six meters behind Chi Qiao's tail, and the transparent human is made of liquid, let alone running fast.

As if she had inexplicably increased her abilities, Chi Qiao's ears could vaguely hear the sound of the air flow at the exit that was different from this space, and she rushed there in ecstasy.

Running up a small ascending staircase, another breath rushed towards my face, and the voice behind me also disappeared in the escape.

Just when Chi Qiao was about to feel grateful for her escape, she was startled by the surrounding scene.

It seems to have entered another nest from one nest, and countless small glass cylinders stand in the darkness where the edge cannot be seen, and a "person" floats in each cylinder filled with blue liquid.

There are both men and women, and each "person" has an open abdomen, which contains a baby-like creature.

Some "babies" are trying to crawl out of the "mother's" abdomen with their hands, and some are still curled up inside.

But in short, they are not normal babies, either with extra hands or a few extra legs, or more alien shapes.

It seems that there are countless blue specimens that resemble tombs.

In such a dazed moment, Chi Qiao's little body with pendulous ears was pulled back abruptly by the thick rattan that rushed out silently.

"Chichi!!!"

Little Luang Erlang yelled a few times in a desperate struggle, but was still caught, and was quickly dragged back in the air along the escape route just now.

And the rattan seems to have changed, not only thicker and longer, but also covered with liquid. After Chi Qiao was trapped, she transformed back into a human form inexplicably and uncontrollably within a short while.

Returning to human form is the technique of disappearing clothes, which made Chi Qiao's tail stand up in fright.

"System!! System clothes!!"

Fortunately, at the critical moment, the system got him that suit again without saying a word.

It can make Chi Qiao die decently.

The two "persons" stayed where they were, looking at the poor little rabbit who was dragged back after running away with weird joy.

And there was a hole in the ground in front of the huge blue glass cylinder, and several thick vines protruded from it, which was the thing to catch Chi Qiao back.

It's just that this time she wasn't so gentle, but directly forcibly pulled Chi Qiao's hands and feet away, making Chi Qiao cry out in pain.

"The source body actually rushed out on its own, it seems that he is really satisfied." The boy showed relief.

And the shirt that Chi Qiao just put on was pulled tight, and her soft belly heaved up and down slightly.

The little rabbit who was pulled so tensely seemed to be about to be forcibly attacked, the tense emotions finally poured out, the beautiful snow-white face suddenly turned bright red, tears and the sobbing sound in the throat could not be restrained.

"Sheng Huaihan... Wuwu is a deceiving puppy...don't save me..."

Chi Qiao couldn't hold back anymore, and began to cry and curse, her rosy lips were still trembling.

Mingming touched his ears and tail again, and his back was also touched, and his first kiss was also robbed.

He also lied to him that he would save him.

"He won't come." The boy smiled and said to Chi Qiao, who was crying all over his face, "The aquarium can suppress some people with beast form, and he is probably still feverish and fainted." "The source will treat

you Very gentle, as long as you can hold on, don't die with your life like those conceivers, and end up being made into pathetic specimens." "

Come on..."

"Pfft!!"

The boy was raising his hands as if to He began to witness some great deeds, but in front of his quietly smiling expression, the source body vines surrounding Chi Qiao were instantly cut off.

The height was less than one meter, and Chi Qiao groaned and fell to the ground.

The boy's smile froze, and he looked in the direction of the sound.

A tall figure loomed in the darkness, with a pair of eyes full of heat and fierceness, like a wolf blending with the night, with burning heat.

Sheng Huaihan's eyes were bloodshot but calm and terrifying, perhaps it could be said that his calm steps and appearance concealed a mania that might break through at any time, and he walked towards the two slowly but with great force.

He was wearing black special clothes and boots to cool down, but even so, the remains of the rattan that was cut off in the air more than ten meters away were scalded and moved back.

"My little rabbit."

"Why aren't you sleeping with me?"

Sheng Huaihan said word by word, his voice low and clear, but his ruthless gaze was fixed on the tall and thin boy.

The tall and thin boy smiled stiffly, and turned his attitude a little flatteringly.

"Actually...you don't have to be with the source body."

"Perhaps, it's also a good choice to be with you."

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-30 03:50:26~2022-01-31 03:17:22~Thanks to the

little angels who voted for the rocket launcher: Maroon 1 ;

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Maroon, 1 Dark Green;

thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: Closts, Yaoyao, Sleeping Chaqi, sent 1 piece;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 30 bottles of Lemon; I sent it, 10 bottles of Lane 37; 9 bottles of 46061240; 6 bottles of Wuye; 5 bottles of Baixiu, Qingmei Zhujiu, Jiuniang Huaihuaizi, Jiangwu; 2 bottles of Sijiu; Wu Ji is also the third brother, Dongfangbuliangxiliang 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?