Chapter 45: Dormitory (7)

Although Chi Qiao didn't want to wear that outfit, the problem now is not what to wear, but it means that he has to go to the fourth floor to enter the dormitory room by himself.

Sounds like a must-see place.

Almost without hesitation, Chi Qiao replied angrily: "Why do I have to go, you can wear a skirt too."

Her voice was trembling violently.

Tan Han swallowed the phrase "I don't dress like a girl without you", and the beautiful face of the little roommate who was wronged and annoyed emerged in his mind.

Forget it, I'm going to cry if I continue talking about it.

"Don't cry, don't cry." Xue Zehao was frightened by Chi Qiao's trembling voice and quickly comforted him, "I don't think it's okay if I don't go." "Isn't

this guy just making strange noises, as if he won't attack us?" Right."

"So now there are two choices." Tan Han added.

"Either go and get the dormitory contract, or stay with this thing for one night... or even longer."

The dormitory fell into silence, Chi Qiao curled her legs up under the quilt, and her legs that were closed together trembled uncontrollably.

It's just such a short few tens of seconds, the surrounding darkness seems to engulf people, and they can't see anything clearly, but they feel indistinct.

Several people were silent for a long time, and Chi Qiao heard Xu Yun stand up after a while, seeming to grab "Feng Xiaowei".

"Wait and see." Xu Yun said.

He pulled "Feng Xiaowei" to his side of the bed, and easily tore the clothes on its upper body.

Then he tied his hands tightly with cloth to the iron bed frame.

"Tie the bed frame. This way it won't wander around."

Almost instantly, Chi Qiao's tense blood finally flowed smoothly again, as if someone had torn away the ghostly hand pinched around his throat.

The palm is already wet.

"This method is good. Feng Xiaowei is quite thin, so he shouldn't be able to break free." Xue Zehao said, "Even if he breaks free, there will be a sound." "

Alright." Tan Han said leisurely, "Chi Qiao, do you want to come up?" Sleep with me."

"You sleep inside, I sleep outside, ghosts can never climb up. Even if they climb up, I will block the outside."

His tone was very casual, as if he was half joking.

But only Tan Han knew that he really wanted to bring his little roommate up.

What was still in his mind was Chi Qiao's moaning and chirping on the lower bunk just now, and the white figure in gym suit half exposed at the bathroom door.

... Tsk, not happy.

Probably due to the characteristics of the male high school student, Tan Han rarely feels that he is such a vigorous person.

Hearing this, Xu Yun's forehead twitched, but he soon heard Chi Qiao's reaction.

"I don't want it." Chi Qiao retreated into the bed and mumbled.

Mingming just said that he was asked to dress up as a woman and go to the dormitory supervisor, which is too disgusting.

"I can sleep by myself." After a few seconds, he added.

"Feng Xiaowei"'s neck was pinched into shrunken human skin, and the heavy weight of his head hung down on his chest, and he couldn't make any weird noises for a while.

As a result, the darkness returned to normal for a short time.

"You don't need it, right?" Xu Yun stood beside him and elongated the sound meaningfully.

Thinking of what Xu Yun did to her, Chi Qiao immediately felt her face get hot, and responded fiercely: "No need..." After

repeating, she lost her momentum for a second, and the ending sound gradually weakened.

"...well."

Xu Yun slightly hooked his lips in the dark without being noticed, and still got on Chi Qiao's bed.

When the reassuring temperature came, Chi Qiao hugged her with a firm mouth and a soft body, and the fear and darkness around her instantly disappeared.

... Well, compared to this sense of security, the other party's small actions are nothing.

Without the interference of the terrifying sound of teeth grinding, Chi Qiao, who had been exhausted for a long time, was soon attacked by sleepiness.

He fell into a deep sleep.

...

"... Qiaoqiao."

"Chi Qiao, Qiao Qiao."

Chi Qiao vaguely heard someone calling her, her vision changed from pitch black to blurred, and there seemed to be a figure standing in front of her.

White, similar in size to myself.

"Chi Qiao."

After the words fell, it seemed that all the overlapping echoes had stopped for an instant. Chi Qiao trembled all over and woke up completely.

Find yourself standing in front of a mirror.

It's the little mirror in the dorm bathroom.

Contrary to the darkness in the dormitory, the bathroom was brightly lit and the bathroom door was closed.

...how am I here? Not sleeping in bed?

Chi Qiao looked at the mirror blankly, her face inside was a little pale, but her lips were red, her pretty face looked haggard, and she always looked weird.

Those eyes were dark but hollow, and the pupils were abnormally large.

Chi Qiao's heart started beating wildly, and he seemed to sense something was wrong.

When he looked around just now... the self in the mirror didn't move.

Just staring at him like that.

Chi Qiao took a small step towards the door, and the self in the mirror really kept the original state.

The movement did not move, but the distance seemed to be slowly approaching.

The distance between the image and the mirror is already far smaller than the distance between Chi Qiao and the mirror.

As if he could crawl out of the mirror at any moment.

Chi Qiao wanted to rush out, but she couldn't move her body. He could only stand there, watching the mirror image slowly move his pupils with his frightened eyes open, and squinted at him.

The corner of the mouth slowly raised a strange arc.

Suddenly something brushed his neck behind him.

The body was able to move again suddenly, Chi Qiao was so frightened that she almost cried out, and turned around subconsciously, trembling all over.

It turned out to be the gym suit hanging on the wall.

......But.

Chi Qiao clearly remembered that Xu Yun took them out to dry.

"Tick tock, tick tock."

"Tick tock."

There was the sound of water dripping in the small, dead bathroom.

It came from under Chi Qiao.

He stiffened his neck and lowered his head at an extremely slow pace.

I found that my school uniform jacket and shorts were dyed a large amount of blood red, and a deeper black spread from the chest, and thick blood dripped down from the corners of the clothes and trousers.

Chi Qiao felt her brain went blank, and even had a strong tinnitus.

His lips were trembling, but he couldn't say a word.

Blood... a lot of blood, all blood...

need to change... need to change clothes.

Chi Qiao only had her numb subconscious mind controlling her actions.

The feeling of blood spreading all over her body was getting stronger and stronger, Chi Qiao tore off her clothes desperately, trying to get rid of the continuous blood.

Quickly replace...all of them!

"...Wake up!"

Among the countless echoes of self-forcing replacements, a voice interrupted Chi Qiao's sleep talking.

His slack eyes slowly came into focus, and he realized that he was hugging Xu Yun, standing barefoot on the ground.

There are lights behind.

"...What's wrong, this is..." Chi Qiao buried herself in Xu Yun's arms in a drowsy voice, as if she hadn't woken up yet.

"What's the matter, look at what you're wearing." Xu Yun said solemnly.

The two were standing at the door of the bathroom, and Chi Qiao was wearing the gym clothes that should have been hanging outside.

It was not put on properly, it seemed to be put on in a hurry, the hem was not pulled down, most of the white and soft abdomen and back were exposed, in Xu Yun's hands, it felt smooth and smooth.

The little roommate seemed to break out in a cold sweat unintentionally.

Under the tight shorts are slender and long legs, all the way to the beautiful ankles, the flesh and bones are as smooth as white jade.

"And there is still no bunny." Xu Yun lowered his head, clearly seeing the inward and outward convex body line of the roommate who was close to his chest.

The cute butt without the bunny is even more rounded in the shorts.

[Although I don't know what happened in the bathroom...but anyway, thanks for the gym suit! ! ]

[hsohso... How can Xiaotu not wear Xiaotu! It will be caught by the male high school students with bad intentions and ruined! ]

[Hey hey hey, you can draw out the shape of the gym suit, it's soft and round...]

[Soaring, beautiful legs...so soft...]

[Why no white silk...Where are the white socks? Wife wearing white silk stepped on me and begged]

The author has something to say:

Thank you for voting for the overlord or irrigating nutrient solution for me during 2022-02-21 01:41:08~2022-02-23 02:28:08 little angel~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: 1 snow bud;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Yunxia Siheng Yunshangchun; 6 bottles of Xiaozhou Zhouzhou; 5 bottles of Lkuyo_R in the dead of night; ; Give me a bottle of sugar;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?