Chapter 40: Dormitory (2)

Just talk when you talk, why do you still use your hands and feet.

Chi Qiao frowned and rubbed her painfully pinched face, and in the next second a ball of paper flew past her eyes and rubbed against the tip of her nose.

"What are you arguing about?"

An impatient male voice sounded from behind Chi Qiao.

It was a tall boy in a basketball uniform. He looked a bit hostile, but the faint red mark on Jun's face looked a little funny, as if he had just sat up after laying down on the table.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Tan Han, the noise caused you to fall asleep in class." Chi Qiao's boy at the same table said eccentrically.

Tan Han frowned, but ignored the man, instead his eyes were fixed on Chi Qiao's face who turned to look at him.

The pretty little boy with good looks obediently wore his school uniform and even buttoned it up to the top. Looking at Tan Han, his black eyes were as moist as spring water, lively and attractive.

In this group of students who are in a weird state, they are extremely conspicuous.

"Chi Qiao? Are you so good-looking?" Tan Han leaned on the back of the chair with his upper half behind, narrowing his long and narrow eyes slightly.

I don't know... Chi Qiao pursed her lips, wondering if she should respond.

What they said here did not cause waves in the dead classroom. The middle-aged teacher sat on the podium with a gray face, bent over and muttered to himself, looking at the textbook and wondering if he was talking about the topic.

In the entire classroom, the few people in front of Chi Qiao didn't wear school uniforms, and the difference between NPCs and players was very obvious.

Except for Chi Qiao, a disguised npc.

The boy next to Tan Han also didn't wear a school uniform. He was wearing a high-necked black thin shirt. He was about the same figure as Tan Han, but his jet-black hair was slightly longer, covering his eyes a little, and his nose and face were sharp and beautiful.

The man was leaning on the back of the chair with his arms folded and his eyes closed, as if he had no interest in Tan Han's movements.

"Tsk, you don't talk." Tan Han frowned and looked at Chi Qiao and said.

Chi Qiao was speechless, and just about to turn around, the chair under her was lifted forward without warning.

? ! !

Chi Qiao was so frightened that she quickly grabbed the desk. The back legs of the chair seemed to be lifted up by something, so he could only tense his body and lean on his legs to stabilize himself.

"Bullying people again?" The deskmate glanced at Tan Han sideways, "It's not necessary."

Tan Han was stepping on the back leg of Chi Qiao's chair with one foot and exerted strength upwards, easily lifting the chair bearing Chi Qiao's weight. Jack up.

"What are you pretending to be a good person, you usually bully less?" Tan Han said lazily.

The feet in the sneakers were playing and shaking the chair with the hind legs hanging in the air, and at the same time looked at Chi Qiao's frightened and tight back with interest, and a small section of snow-white nape above the collar of the school uniform.

Chi Qiao was pushed up and down for no reason, and was at a loss for what to do with anger.

The system suddenly popped up: [Hiss, there is a little problem with the npc in this dungeon. ]

[Your character... is more introverted and reticent, the kind of pitiful person who is sometimes bullied by classmates. ]

Chi Qiao: ...

No wonder he always felt that something was wrong.

[Maintain the character setting as much as possible, you can try to get some acting points. ]

Tan Han behind him seemed to feel that he was indifferent to seeing Chi Qiao trembling like this, and suddenly let go halfway through the push.

"Kang Dang!"

Suddenly, the ear-piercing sound of chairs smashing to the ground resounded in the silent classroom, and Chi Qiao was so frightened that she trembled all over.

The middle-aged teacher on the podium slowly raised his eyes to look at Chi Qiao, his cloudy eyeballs protruding slightly: "... Be quiet."

Tan Han fulfilled his wish and saw that Chi Qiao's ears were red with anger, but he still didn't turn around.

The radio in the classroom suddenly emitted a long series of hissing electric sounds, lingering in the quiet classrooms and corridors, which seemed a little strange.

"...The following report...today's dormitory internal affairs...failed..."

A female voice broke out from the electric current, as if it came from an old radio ten or twenty years ago, speaking very slowly, almost blurred If you can't hear the content of the speech clearly, you must be very serious to barely understand it.

Chi Qiao was so angry that she couldn't speak just now, but now she was a little chilled by the strange broadcast sound.

When the radio began to announce the name of the person, it sizzled for a while, and the voice suddenly became much clearer, and the speaking speed returned to normal.

"...Class 6, Class 3, Dormitory 306, members: Xu Yun, Tan Han, Chi Qiao..."

Hearing this, Chi Qiao rang the alarm.

His first reaction was... That extremely vicious Tan Han is actually in the same dormitory as him? !

"Let's go, let's go back and do housework."

The sound of chairs rubbing against the ground was accompanied by Tan Han's lazy words, and the people in the class didn't respond at all. They all looked down at the clean desks or didn't know what they wrote textbook.

"Ah...? Are you not going to class, go straight back?" Chi Qiao hurriedly turned her head to look at Tan Han, who had already walked to the back door of the classroom.

"I'm unqualified in internal affairs, so I have to go back immediately, have you forgotten?" said the deskmate.

He should have been glad that he was fine when he heard the notification, but now he looked at Chi Qiao's obedient and good-looking side face, and for the first time felt worried and pity for this little boy who had no sense of existence and was bullied by others.

"Chi Qiao." He grabbed Chi Qiao's hand.

When the beautiful eyes looked over, he obviously felt that his heartbeat missed.

"...Don't be notified a third time." He looked serious.

"Remember."

Although Chi Qiao was still confused, she still nodded and found that Tan Han's deskmate also stood up.

I didn't feel much when I was sitting, but when I suddenly stood up, the height gap immediately widened, and I even felt a little oppressed.

So... this is also in the same dormitory?

[Player Tan Han, Xu Yun. ] The system prompted a sentence.

Both of them came to the door, their heads almost touching the upper door frame.

Chi Qiao looked down at her thin arms and legs.

...Can the gap between high school students and high school students be so big?

Chi Qiao followed the two male high school students all the way back to the dormitory.

On the road, I saw students in twos and threes walking towards the dormitory with pale faces, and it seemed that they were also notified.

When she walked to the second floor, she saw a long row of girls' clothes drying on the side of the corridor, and Chi Qiao realized that it was a mixed dormitory.

"What are you looking at? Are you a girl?"

While distracted, Tan Han hooked Chi Qiao's shoulders from the side, and his muscular arms under the basketball uniform pressed on the slightly narrow shoulders. Not at all easy.

"Can you take it away..." Chi Qiao frowned and walked, trying to push but couldn't.

"Tsk, you're really like a little girl, you can't touch her at all?" Tan Han moved closer to Chi Qiao's face, his gaze stuck to his tender white cheeks for no reason.

This dormmate who usually doesn't exist, feels bullied and doesn't say a word...is he so cute?

"It's so sweet, little girl..." Tan Han was talking teasingly into Chi Qiao's ear when a deep male voice suddenly sounded behind him.

"Here we are."

Xu Yun was standing behind them, and the 306 dormitory was right in front of them.

Tan Han coughed twice and let go of Chi Qiao, and when he saw the other party running away like a rabbit, he opened the door of the dormitory.

"Who didn't do the housework well this time! It's so annoying."

A boy with short hair and glasses was already standing in the dormitory, and when he saw the three of them coming back, he shouted aggressively.

"This is the quilt that is not folded." The boy walked to a lower bed, and saw that the quilt was still half-opened, "Chi Qiao!"

Chi Qiao shuddered and stayed by the door.

Making the quilt...?

It seems that I really didn't fold the quilt...

but...but who knew that I had to fold the quilt? ?

I was going to be late just after waking up, and no one reminded this inexplicable dungeon that there was a request to make a quilt?

"Because one affects one dormitory, I can't stand it..." The boy was still angrily cursing in a low voice.

"The notification is just the notification, what's the matter, Feng Xiaowei, can you stop being surprised."

Tan Han was impatient, and sat on the chair with his schoolbag and basketball.

"Why is it okay? Look!" Feng Xiaowei held up something similar to an advertisement paper, with a terrified expression, "The thing that just appeared at the door of the dormitory!" Several bright red

characters were written on the black advertisement paper , which looks poorly designed.

--[Campus Strange Talk]

"It is said that the dormitories that disappeared and died before received such things." "

Then what is the notification? Besides, there are no people, how can you be sure about these things?" Tan Han leaned on the chair After a while, the narrow space looked even more crowded with him and Xu Yun present.

"...I'm sorry, I didn't know there was such a thing..." No matter what, Chi Qiao apologized silently.

Seeing Chi Qiao's obedient look with low eyebrows and good attitude, Feng Xiaowei couldn't continue talking for a while.

[Host host, don't blame yourself, even if you fold the quilt, you will be notified of other problems. After all, it is clear that something will happen to this dormitory. 】The system kindly comforted her in the background.

Chi Qiao expressed her understanding, and then she heard Tan Han speak again.

"But since it's a personal mistake, you can still be punished a little bit."

Chi Qiao immediately looked at him vigilantly.

"I don't really want to do laundry today, why not..."

"Damn it, why was our dormitory notified?"

The dormitory door was pushed open, and a tall boy walked in, carrying a bag on one shoulder, panting a bit, seeing Turning around, Chi Qiao was stunned.

Chi Qiao was also stunned, the already narrow dormitory became narrower again after this person came in.

Is the nutrition of each of these male high school students so good?

"Xue Zehao, why did you come back?" Feng Xiaowei said.

"Why can I help my sister change her gym clothes." Xue Zehao lingered on Chi Qiao's face for a while before answering, then went to the table and put down his schoolbag, "The ones given to her by the class are too small. Go to the stadium and change to a set of 1.7 meters."

"But the teacher over there is not there, and there is only a new set in the closet. I don't know if it is 1.7 meters, but I took it back anyway." "

1.7 meters... ...Isn't that as tall as Chi Qiao?" Tan Han continued.

Hearing this, Xue Zehao looked at Chi Qiao, who had a dazed look on her pretty face.

"Give Chi Qiao a try." Tan Han said with a smile.

Chi was inexplicably caught by cue Qiao: ...?

"Yes, yes..." Xue Zehao said as he took out a stack of clothes from his schoolbag.

The gym suit is a set of white top with blue round neck and blue shorts, but overall it is soft and tight and fits the curves of girls' bodies, but I have never seen boys wear it.

"No..." Chi Qiao objected softly, but it seemed ineffective.

Xu Yun was leaning against the wall without saying a word, and Chi Qiao could vaguely feel that he was looking at her.

"This is punishment." Tan Han took the pair of shorts, and lightly tugged them with both hands to test the tightness of the fabric. "Besides, I'm just doing my roommate a small favor." It seems that the quality is good, and it can show the shape of the

buttocks Good material.

And the size of the shorts was about as wide as Tan Han's hands.

"Oh, that's right." Xue Zehao suddenly realized, and took out another white thing from his schoolbag.

"There is also a pair of matching white stockings."

The author has something to say:

I may cook something on Weibo this weekend. If you want to eat, you can come and see

what to eat. You know

it

. During 2022-02-09 03:26:28~2022-02-11 03:49:36, the little angel who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution~ Thanks to the

little angel who cast the grenade: 57818629 1;

thanks Little angels who threw landmines: 41911203 2 pieces; Xueya, Maroon, Lu, Church Suoki

. Yuyoudanrenrenxin, wife and dog, 2 bottles of Dongfangbuliang and Xiliang; 50002865, 1 bottle of Qingshuang;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?