Chapter 20: Zoo (1)

Chi Qiao looked at her two fluffy legs and was stunned for a long time.

    After a long while, I tried to raise my legs and held them in front of my eyes for a long time.

    It looks like...a rabbit leg.

    He touched his head with his leg again, and then felt a small, fluffy thing next to his face.

    Chi Qiao flicked her legs and pulled the soft short strips to her eyes, and a group of small ears with pink fluff inside appeared in front of her eyes.

    Chi Qiao: Maomao Universe.jpg

    Chi Qiao stood there for a long time before gradually recovering her thinking, and began to frantically call the system in her mind.

    【system! ! What have I become! ! 】He wanted to cry so much.

    System: [Come here! ]

    System: [Wow...it's Bunny! ]

    Chi Qiao: ...? What are you sighing about?

    System: [Still a lop-eared rabbit! So cute, so cute! ! 】

    Chi Qiao: ...

    the system began to sound the magical sound of "Tutu is so cute, hehehe" in my head, and I don't know if it is really cute or trying to avoid the problem.

    Chi Qiao sighed.

    At least the npc he acted as in the last world was still a person, but now he is not even a person.

    Chi Qiao shook her head and unconsciously touched her face with her paw.

    But it's not necessarily bad to be a bunch of rabbits... At least it should run pretty fast!

    If you run into a player, you can just grab the opponent's trouser leg, and you don't have to worry about how to explain your problem.

    After all, he is just a bunny who knows nothing.

    Chi Qiao turned around a few times, raised her head to observe the environment for a while, and then saw the rusty iron sign hanging on the fence in the distance.

    There are several words written in dark red paint on it.

    ——[Rabbit Park]

    The moment she saw these words, Chi Qiao felt that familiar feeling of dizziness again, and the mechanical sound of the system introducing the dungeon information rang in her ears.

    [Dungeon 2: Bloody Zoo]

    [In the old but huge zoo, there are managers with strange postures, black shadows flashing past in the dead woods, strange insects swarming in the half-human high grass... Are the crawling animals or animals? Humanity? ]

    [Difficulty: Level B]

    [Mission Objective: Survive and escape from the zoo]

    The mechanical sound gradually dissipated, and the weeds beside Chi Qiao were shaken by a small gust of cold wind. Very eerie.

    As far as the eye can see, there are dark tones, which makes Chi Qiao feel extremely uneasy.

    It's better to find the player quickly...

    Chi Qiao shook her ears, opened her legs and jumped forward in the grass.

    She thought she would not be able to control the lop-eared rabbit's body movements well, but Chi Qiao felt a little joyful and excited while running and jumping.