Chapter 70: Horror Song Club (8)

Chi Qiao woke up suddenly, her eyes were unable to fully open for a while because of the bright lights in the room.

The frightening impact of the dream was too great, and it took a long time for her chest to heave up and down before she managed to calm down. The only sound in the quiet room was Chi Qiao's panting.

It's so real... He still seems to be able to feel the hotness of Yingran's blood splashing on his cheeks, and he seems to be able to see how her throat was cut open by the bow in an instant, and the flesh peeled off easily like a thin film. Thick tissues are completely exposed to the air.

The most creepy thing is the musical ensemble accompanied by screams, and the faint applause that is obviously empty but there is no one around.

"Wonderful musical instrument."

At the moment of escaping from the dream, Chi Qiao seemed to hear such a voice beside her ear.

"Musical instruments...?" Chi Qiao sat on the bed blankly, her eyes that were not fully awake were a little moist, wrapped in a hazy mist.

Looking at the time, it was nearly 8:30 in the morning, but the whole room looked the same as last night, and the difference between day and night seemed to be eliminated in this room.

The breakfast that appeared on the bedside table at an unknown time was still emitting heat. There were croissants, five blueberries, and a cup of hot milk on the porcelain plate.

"Why is it hot milk again..." Chi Qiao muttered softly.

Last night he was worried that there might be something wrong with the milk, so he didn't drink it...

didn't drink it?

He thought of the note written on the note last night, "A cup of hot milk before going to bed will help you sleep", and he felt a little weird for no reason.

So could it be because I didn't drink milk that I had such a nightmare at night?

Chi Qiao sat by the bed and stared at the cup of hot milk for a long while, but finally took it and drank it.

The taste is surprisingly good, a little sweet, and the quality should be good.

After eating the blueberries, Chi Qiao picked up the sticky note under the plate, and saw a line written on it.

[At nine o'clock in the morning, gather in the concert hall. 】

There is still half an hour, there is still time.

Chi Qiao stepped on the soft blanket with bare feet, and suddenly trembled uncontrollably. From the skin of the soles of the feet all the way up, the perception of every inch of skin becomes more detailed than usual, and is magnified several times.

Accompanying it was the weird tremor similar to the one I felt in the karaoke room last night.

Chi Qiao resisted not letting herself make noise every time she took a step because of this feeling, and after walking slowly into the bathroom with some difficulty, she saw herself in the mirror whose cheeks were flushed after just a few steps.

There are still some traces of milky white on the edge of the pink lips, but it is difficult to tell which is whiter, the milk or the skin. The bare skin exposed in the air is very translucent, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it can be broken by a bomb.

......it's wired. Chi Qiao felt awkward looking at herself, and unconsciously grabbed the skirt by her side.

What exactly does this want him to do?

[Wow... As expected of my wife, everyone else is fighting and killing in the dungeon, only my wife is sleeping here for a beauty sleep hehe] [

Although she was very tender before, what happened when she woke up even more tender! ! ]

[Good rice, good rice, it seems to be touching the pretty white and tender little hands~] The barrage in the

live broadcast room was already excited and lively early in the morning, obviously they also saw the change in Chi Qiao.

After Chi Qiao finished washing, she opened the closet, and there was a set of clothes that she hadn't seen last night hanging inside.

It is a set of white one-piece clothes, the fabric is quite light and soft, and there is a light gold waist chain as decoration at the waist, which forms a special contrast with the weird and strange atmosphere of the copy.

The clothes were sleeveless, and Chi Qiao's two thin white arms were exposed to the air.

"This dungeon is so weird, but the clothes are pretty, and the food is delicious..." He whispered to himself, frowning slightly.

After entering the room, the sense of comfort has also increased suddenly, as if it is not in a thrilling A-level copy at this time.

The more this is the case, the weirder it seems.

Before opening the door to go out, Chi Qiao turned around and glanced at the room, and suddenly found that the breakfast on the bedside table was gone, replaced by something else.

The crystal clear glass vase has graceful curves, and a bright red rose is quietly placed inside.

Chi Qiao walked over quickly and found that the text in the note under the vase had also changed.

[Today is also a day to love you. ]

Chi Qiao was stunned in place quietly, standing in a warm and comfortable bright room, but felt a horrific coldness climbing up from her back.

.........

"What!! This dungeon must be perverted again!" Chi Qiao hurried out of the room in fright, and at the same time cried to the system subconsciously.

Wait, why did he use "also"?

...Aren't you used to it yet?

The system sighed after being silent for a few seconds, but did not say this sentence after all.

Following the instructions in the corridor, Chi Qiao walked towards the concert hall. After leaving the room and entering the black-and-white corridor, she felt that the air had frozen a lot, making it difficult to breathe.

Obviously I didn't feel so serious last night...

Chi Qiao coughed twice, trying not to pay attention to the photo frames on the walls on both sides of the corridor.

After turning the corner, there was a double door not far away. Behind the half-closed door came the faint voices of human voices and some musical instruments. Only then did Chi Qiao heave a sigh of relief.

Listening to this movement, it seems that there are many people?

Chi Qiao pushed the door open carefully, and in the huge concert hall, a group of people immediately looked over.

Being stared at is obviously a normal thing, but Chi Qiao didn't know if it was an illusion, and felt that those gazes seemed to have substance, touching his cheeks, arms or ankles one after another.

"What... what's wrong?" Chi Qiao forced a smile, and hurriedly glanced at the dozen or twenty people present.

Why are there so many people?

There are much more players and npcs in this copy than in the previous one?

He quickly saw Duan Xiunian in the crowd, and Yan Cheng's group of people not far away. Yingran who was also following beside him was not as miserable as Chi Qiao's dream last night, and she was standing there perfectly at this moment.

But she was wearing clothes similar to Chi Qiao's.

Looking at it this way, the people in the concert hall seem to be divided into two types, one is wearing a black formal suit, and the other is like Chi Qiao, who is wearing similar white clothes.

Does it work?

The short silence was broken by a frivolous whistle, and a tall and thin figure walked from the edge of the crowd, and the moment he appeared almost made Chi Qiao weak.

A bit like the man in the dream last night, but not exactly.

Is it an illusion? Or intuition?

"This looks good."

The man who walked towards Chi Qiao was handsome and prominent, but his expressions and movements seemed extraordinarily casual, which was incompatible with the tense atmosphere of the dungeon, and the conflict was awkward.

"Pang Wenze! Didn't you say you teamed up with me?" Seeing this, a pretty woman next to her rushed up angrily and grabbed Pang Wenze's wrist.

Pang Wenze glanced down at her lazily and impatiently, and easily withdrew his hand.

Instead, she smiled at Chi Qiao.

"Cooperate with me, no one here can help you win the game except me."

The voice was clearer and brighter than in the dream.

Cooperate? what match? Chi Qiao raised her head to look at him blankly, but was slightly shuddered by the other's downcast eyes.

"He's with me."

Yan Sheng walked over at some point, stood beside Chi Qiao and looked straight at Pang Wenze.

"It seems that I haven't seen you at the last concert." Pang Wenze tugged on the tie in front of his collarbone, his tone was light but not very good.

"Did you just come in?"

Chi Qiao was still surprised at Yan Sheng's helping hand, but was frightened by Pang Wenze who suddenly lowered his head and moved forward, and took half a step back.

"Are you sure you want to follow him?"

Pang Wenze shook his head lightly, his eyes mixed with light gray were tightly grasping Chi Qiao's gaze.

There was a vague smile in his voice.

"I've never seen a live concert before, and I'm afraid he'll pee his pants."

The author has something to say:

I can barely get back to my state... Thanks in 2022-06-06 01:34:15~2022-07-09 During the period of 16:45:34, the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: a small flying insect 1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 33616439 1;

thanks The little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 45 bottles of Sun Yang Yang Yang i; 20 bottles for my wives to post and update; 5 bottles

of wanting to go to heaven every day; 2 bottles of Ah Mo; For my support, I will continue to work hard! ?