Chapter 71: Horror Song Club (9)

"Does this have anything to do with you?" Yan Cheng frowned, one hand rested on Chi Qiao's shoulder, and stared at Pang Wenze's face with displeasure, "Be good with your partner, if you have too much appetite, you will choke to death sooner or later." Seeing

that Chi Qiao was also looking at her vigilantly, Pang Wenze raised his eyebrows, shrugged helplessly and said, "Okay then, don't come to me crying for this beautiful baby at night."

Chi Qiao: ... feels a little fault.

Vigilance is vigilance, but after Pang Wenze said this, he really felt a little guilty in his heart, and the feeling of uneasiness became stronger.

What is the concert? How scary is it?

...Could it be, like the dream I had last night?

"Sorry to bother you." The good-looking Pang Wenze's partner came over and apologized to Chi Qiao and the two, "Wenze is a little narcissistic, please don't mind." "I'm Xiaowen, it should be the day before

yesterday Let's enter the game."

"I don't know how many batches of players have entered before, maybe you are not the last batch, there are new players entering this game every day." "

Wen Ze is an old player in it. There were several rounds of recitals, and thanks to his helping hand, I was able to survive the last recital." "

Like infinite terror?" Fu Jianan leaned over and asked, adjusting his glasses.

"I don't play many games, and this is the first time I've seen this kind of dungeon where players are constantly updating and joining."

Chi Qiao said silently in her heart: the same.

"So what's the situation now? Could you please explain to us?" Yan Sheng looked at Xiao Wen firmly.

"Yes, I just want to tell you this."

"Obviously, judging from the attire of everyone at the scene, they are divided into two different roles. Those who wear formal clothes account for most of them, and they are the main performers, while those who are dressed like me, Known as the 'collection'."

After finishing speaking, Xiaowen paused for a few seconds, and glanced at Chi Qiao: "...usually these are women, and you are the first man I have ever seen to be included in the 'collection'.

" This beautiful boy, from his moist eyes to the exquisiteness of his facial features, as well as his body shape and extremely delicate and fair skin, is completely enough to become a "collection".

This appearance... No wonder Pang Wenze took a fancy to it at a glance.

But good-looking is good-looking, and whether they can cooperate well on stage is the most important thing, otherwise, no matter how good-looking they are, they will end up with a miserable death.

Thinking of the scene experienced last night, the urge to vomit surged up again, Xiaowen's face was pale and he suppressed this urge forcefully.

"Are you okay?" Fu Jianan asked.

Xiaowen shook her head: "It's okay."

"Did you see those doors above?" She pointed to the back of the concert hall, where there were a few dark doors that were not illuminated by lights. The light shines through.

And the door on the left has people going in from time to time.

"The door on the left leads to the practice room, and the door on the right leads to the concert hall. To be precise, our hall is used for rehearsal." "After noon,

if there is a concert tonight, the big screen above the stage It will be displayed"

"The concert's requirements for the 'collection' are not too strict. Generally, it is enough to have some performative interaction with the 'performer' at the beginning of the performance." "However, based on previous experience, I found

that It is a useful extra point."

Yan Sheng: "What is it?"

"Those things like blood." Xiaowen said word by word, "If the 'collection' can be simply wiped on the neckline or some conspicuous place before going on stage Putting your own blood on it will make this show more popular with them."

"The score will naturally be high."

Chi Qiao's hands and feet felt a little numb when she heard that.

"It's quite abnormal." Fu Jian'an touched his chin and continued to ask, "What is the function of the score, what will happen to the lowest score, and what about the highest score?"

"The five performance groups with the lowest scores will be eliminated."

"...that is, they will die directly, and the dungeon mission will naturally fail."

After Chi Qiao and Xiaowen got to know each other, the entire rehearsal hall was already less crowded. A lot, it seems that they all went to the practice room to prepare.

In fact, for players, the performance part is not too difficult. Players with enough points can move their fingers to obtain high-level performance skills through exchange.

So generally the bottom ones are cannon fodder NPCs.

But this dungeon thief is repeated in this concert. At the beginning, the npcs with a large number were almost eliminated, and the players who entered later were basically players. Even if three or two new npcs appeared, they could only occupy one. The location of the group.

"I understand everything clearly, let's go to the practice room." After Yan Sheng finished speaking, he wanted to pull Chi Qiao's wrist, but the other party dodged like an electric shock.

"...?"

Yan Cheng frowned slightly and looked at the person next to him.

The moment the skin was touched just now, it seemed that an electric current rushed to the whole body, which almost made Chi Qiao tremble all over, but just this one made his cheeks flush immediately.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on..." Chi Qiao hesitated for a few seconds and apologized awkwardly for her "impoliteness", "Go to the practice room, I can go by myself.

" Is it so weird?" Fu Jianan muttered thoughtfully.

And Xiaowen stood there watching Chi Qiao walk towards the door leading to the practice room, with a gloomy expression.

"I'm going to play the piano, and you'll be able to perform better at the beginning of the performance. Afterwards, when you sit on the piano, the overall look will be harmonious and beautiful." After entering the long corridor, Yan Sheng quickly came up with a plan.

The doors of the practice rooms on both sides are closed tightly, and no music can be heard, and it seems that the sound insulation is particularly good.

"It's possible, but how should we cooperate?"

Chi Qiao asked in a low voice.

After entering the corridor, Chi Qiao's sense of discomfort and uneasiness gradually magnified, and he nervously narrowed the distance between him and Yan Sheng as much as possible.

"I can only think of that kind of stage backup dancer, but it shouldn't be so complicated." Yan Sheng saw an open and empty practice room on the left, so he turned and entered.

"After all, the person just said that the most important thing about 'collection' is to show yourself." "

If the 'performer' shows the music, the 'collection' shows itself, which makes this performance more enjoyable." Practice

room It is also black and white, but there are many musical instruments, each of which is covered by a bright red curtain, and the overall look is depressing and weird.

Yan Sheng lifted one of the big curtains, revealing the clean black and white piano inside.

But Chi Qiao felt uncomfortable, as if she smelled something faintly, and felt a slight nausea.

"You..." He asked the other two in a low voice, "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

Fu Jianan shook his head, "I don't feel it."

Yan Sheng looked at Chi Qiao for a while, then turned his head and asked Fu Jianan: "Why are you still here and not looking for your partner?"

The number of 'collections' is smaller than that of 'performers', and the 'performers' who cannot find a partner are likely to face elimination.

Fu Jian'an shrugged: "I don't care. If you are eliminated, you will be eliminated. Passing the customs doesn't mean much to me."

So Yan Sheng didn't bother to talk to him anymore, and looked at Chi Qiao again: "Why do you feel uncomfortable?"

"I can bear it." Is it?"

Chi Qiao forcefully pursed her lips and smiled, "It can be tolerated, maybe the air inside is too closed, it doesn't matter."

If there is a concert tonight, there is no moment to relax now, we must Speed ​​up and practice more.

Afterwards, Chi Qiao and Yan Sheng roughly determined the movements to match the rhythm, but there was almost no physical contact, because once touched, Chi Qiao's whole body would tremble unconsciously, and even her legs trembled so much that she couldn't stand still.

After noon, the most worrying thing happened.

A text display appeared on the big screen in the rehearsal hall.

[The concert will be held at 19:00 tonight, all present. ]

[The picky audience has been looking forward to it for a long time~ I hope that tonight's performers can bring a different audio-visual feast~] The author has something to say: Thanks

to

the 07-23 23:11:02, the little angel who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: I ran to see you 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: a little 10 bottles of flying insects; 5 bottles of yue; 3 bottles of xiuxiu of the author;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?