Chapter 26: Zoo (7)

During the day, the bright light shines into the house from the windows. Although there is still silence outside the house and no sound of any living things can be heard, it still dispels a lot of eerieness.

Chi Qiao also somewhat recovered from the shock last night.

The cubicle where the bed is placed is connected to the bedroom, Chi Qiao thought for a while and hid a little further away, and sat back at Sheng Huaihan's seat by the window.

As soon as he sat down, the cheerful voice of the system sounded in his head again.

[Wuhu~ Qiaoqiao is awesome, yesterday's live broadcast peaked at 10,000 viewers! The barrage response was also quite enthusiastic, and he almost climbed to the rookie list. 】

When Chi Qiao heard this, her head hurt and her face became hot. She suddenly remembered that Sheng Huaihan took her away later.

Chi Qiao: Is it still on the air? ? Didn't I tell you to turn it off! !

The system was silent for a moment, although it was true that after Sheng Huaihan came over and turned off the live broadcast that had blocked most of his sight, there was no major problem but the atmosphere seemed a bit ambiguous.

But before it closed, I still vaguely saw the tall boy approaching. The barrage army has been divided into two factions, one side is the envious Rata faction, who verbally point fingers at Sheng Huaihan, but actually wishes to pass through Sheng Huaihan, and the other is the Sihaziliu faction, who seem to be immersed in some strange liquid and will only Makes strange noises, and even the tears don't flow from the eyes.

The system didn't expect this kind of thing to happen, but it seems that it's okay to just show your face? Anyway, the barrage is so decipherable, and it's good to have traffic. At least the host can collect enough points earlier to escape the sea of ​​suffering, and don't have to worry about being scared to death in the game every day.

"System, what are you talking about..." Chi Qiao couldn't help but whispered after waiting for a long time without hearing a reply.

【Oh... on the air? It's gone! 】The system faltered in response, and the electronic sound was stuck.

Chi Qiao breathed a sigh of relief, but the blushing blushing on her face hadn't faded away, and she heard the system screaming again.

[Last night I spent all night searching for the player's identity information, guess what? 】

The system changed the subject with a mysterious look.

Chi Qiao: ... Tell me, reject the Riddler.

[The boy who is a little fat has good experience, but he is not particularly strong. ]

[That leopard boy, Duan Youan, right? Not bad, he has passed several S levels. ]

[As for Sheng Huaihan... You have seen him. 】The system said.

Chi Qiao was at a loss: "How could I have met him?"

[... Do you still remember the mysterious boss who shocked Bentong's whole family by the Daming Lake in the last world. 】The system's tone became subtle,【The fate between people is really wonderful... Could it be that the main system specially arranged such a fixed golden thigh for you? 】

Hearing this, Chi Qiao was stunned for a while, and Du Lan's handsome but somewhat evil appearance in the last world came to mind.

"You...you mean, Sheng Huaihan is Du Lan from the previous world? The same player?" Chi Qiao asked hesitantly.

[That's right, that's right. ]

"No, their personalities are too different, they are completely two people..."

Du Lan was a little angry and always had bad intentions, and always liked to tease him. But Sheng Huaihan was like Kuai Bing, as if he didn't pay much attention to Chi Qiao.

Besides like rua his ears and tail.

But it doesn't mean that the two have nothing in common...for example, they both have a sense of security.

So it can't be blamed that Chi Qiao clings to her as soon as she is frightened and doesn't let go.

[Hmm... Maybe it's a split personality or a sequelae of a horror game? Excessive use of the brain and prolonged immersion in the horror copy may also easily lead to split personality? ] The system thought out a very possible idea.

"Personality, split personality..." Chi Qiao opened her lips slightly, which seemed to make sense.

[Hey, never mind, anyway, just hug the host tightly, it feels really good to have a long-term meal ticket. 】The system chuckled a few times.

Chi Qiao was feeling baffled by the metaphor of the system, when her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a male voice in the room.

"...Student? Are you there, classmate?"

Chi Qiao hurriedly walked to the door, and saw the tall and thin boy sitting on a chair looking out, with an anxious expression on his face.

"Can I trouble you to pour me a basin of water and bring a towel over here, my girlfriend seems to have a fever." The girl who was

wrapped tightly by the mattress barely showed half of her face, and Chi Qiao glanced at her and her heart beat rapidly.

His face was as pale as a dead man's, with two abnormal blushes on his cheeks.

"Mmm... yes, wait for me." Chi Qiao responded in a low voice, and quickly looked away.

Well... so scary.

He suddenly regretted that he didn't go out with Sheng Huaihan, and now he is staying in the small room with two NPCs, who knows what will happen later!

If the system had told him earlier that Sheng Huaihan was Du Lan, he would have held on to him to the death.

Damn woo woo!

Chi Qiao found out the small basin, filled it with cold water, took the towel, walked into the room carefully, and handed the things to the boy.

Looking closely, the boy's complexion is not very good, his face is pale, and he seems to be very sick.

Chi Qiao was about to turn around and run away, but the boy opened his mouth leisurely.

"Can you help me turn her over, I feel that I don't have enough strength."

The voice was ethereal and weak.

Chi Qiao's whole body tensed up, no matter how stupid he was, he could feel that something was wrong with these two people, and felt that it was best for him to leave immediately and ignore them.

But he always felt that if he just walked away, he would irritate this boy, and maybe the situation would not be any better.

dilemma.

Chi Qiao swallowed silently, stretched out her trembling hands towards the girl, and gently grasped the mattress wrapping her body.

Even though he was wrapped, a chill still penetrated into his palm, and it also brought a little weird feeling.

Not only is it cold, it doesn't even have any ups and downs, like an empty shell.

And it's not the weight of a normal human body at all, Chi Qiao just applied a little force, and the girl's body was lifted like a piece of paper.

Showing the scene from her back.

Cold sweat oozes from Chi Qiao's back, and the blood is coagulated all over her body.

A huge hole had been broken in her back, it was a completely hollowed out shell, the flesh and blood inside had disappeared, leaving only the long white spine connecting the neck and the tail.

It seemed to be eaten clean by something.

And the bed on her back was also hollowed out, and it was pitch black underneath, and it was unknown if there was some creepy creature hiding there.

"What's wrong?" A boy asked from behind.

Chi Qiao's body stiffened and she slowly moved back, her hands were loosened: "...Go, go, go."

He was about to let go of his hands and run out in a hurry, but at this moment, he was held down by a pulling force. bed!

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

...

Tears immediately blurred Chi Qiao's big dark eyes, and she vaguely saw the tall and thin boy panicked but hesitant, as if hesitating whether to step forward to help.

The vine-like uneven surface just rubbed against the skin for a tingling pain, and there were striking red marks on Chi Qiao's delicate white skin, which looked shocking.

The tentacles under the bed swarmed out, like some kind of soft-bodied creatures wriggling out of the dark space, like chains tightly imprisoning Chi Qiao's wrists and thighs, the poor little rabbit's face was flushed from crying, and her pretty face showed Shuli with a sense of suffocation.

"Help me...help me..." he whimpered as if he was about to die.

The top was pulled into folds, and a steady stream of vines began to wrap around the calf, the trembling abdomen was tense with pain, and the soft flesh of the thigh was also tightly strangled.

Wherever the tentacles passed, red marks were left, and the red and white overlapping skin seemed to have been deliberately branded by something.

The boy seemed to be shaken by Chi Qiao's weak and pitiful call, but he rushed forward and began to pull the tentacles.

But it seems to have little effect, after all, he is so weak that he can't even speak.

"You, hold on..." The boy's voice trembled a little.

As a result, in the next second, he was also entangled by the tentacles, and was suddenly tied to Chi Qiao.

The tall and thin boy clung to the little rabbit who was entangled in cold sweat, his palms seemed to touch the other's soft and warm lower abdomen, and the fluffy head with ear hanging was firmly pressed into his arms by the tentacles.

A faint but clear, frightened, sweet aroma lingers on and on.

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as a bully or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-01-19 23:26:49~2022-01-21 17:25:58~Thanks to those who

voted for mines Little angels: 3 Wuying; 2 Gululu; 30694600, 1 46578099;

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Chuanluo, Dawang, Jiaojiao my wife; 5 bottles of Mumumumu, Ruoyuan; 2 bottles of 36024980; typical Slytherin, Changye, Xiaotian Caicai, Yuefei_月Not 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?