Chapter 69: Horror Song Club (7)

"What are you doing..."

Chi Qiao was wrapped in the heating, her fair and pretty face was flushed with bright pink, as if she had been disturbed from a vague sleep, her thin eyebrows were slightly frowned.

The well-massaged jade porcelain hands started to act a little messy, and even started to tease Chi Qiao's soft soles.

"Hey, what are you doing...it's weird hiss...so itchy!"

Chi Qiao woke up uncomfortably, seeing several jade porcelain hands clasped on her body in the hazy water vapor, and some of them had already Wrap his legs tightly, and can't struggle too much.

The straight legs with beautiful lines were tightly encircled, and it was difficult to tell which was whiter, the legs or the jade porcelain hands.

"System, system, what are you doing! Didn't you have a good massage just now?" Chi Qiao was a little panicked, and his hands were also imprisoned behind his waist.

It always felt like something was touching his lower back.

[Maybe it's some other project...] The system said ambiguously, with a tone of reluctance to say more, [In short, it doesn't look like it will hurt, so just bear with it? 】

"Forbearance..."

Chi Qiao could barely utter one word, and the next moment, she felt all the feelings in her body rushing to her brain, and there was even a moment of blankness and stagnation, she could only raise her neck and stare straight at the bathroom ceiling in a daze.

Ups and downs and falls, Chi Qiao felt that she was not in the bathtub but in the sea, every inch of her skin could clearly feel the surge of the water, and at the same time brought an indescribable impact.

I don't know how long this "massage" lasted. After the end, Chi Qiao was already leaning against the bathtub with no strength, her face was rosy, her eyelashes and the bottom of her eyes were shining with wet light.

After drying her body with difficulty and putting on her nightgown, Chi Qiao walked out of the bathroom slowly with soft legs.

The viewers in the live broadcast room couldn't see what happened in the bathroom, but when they saw Chi Qiao in a snow-white nightgown, they immediately became excited again.

【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! ! 】

[Qiaoqiao's face is so red, did she do something indescribable inside? Can't even walk, playing so hard? ]

[You can feel the fragrance through the screen! ! Tender! ! I really want to rush into the screen and kiss Qiao Qiao Tie Tie! ]

[Hehehe wife hehe skirt is so nice and convenient hehe, admission application hehe]

Chi Qiao didn't have the energy to pay attention to the movement in the live broadcast room or feel ashamed, he slightly parted his lips and moved to the bedside It went straight down.

He didn't notice that a glass full of milk appeared on the bedside table at some point, with a post-it note under it.

【Drinking a cup of hot milk before going to bed can help you sleep】

So sleepy, really sleepy. Chi Qiao squinted her eyes halfway, her body lying flat on the bed slowly rising and falling.

Recalling the massage just now... He felt that it was more like a real hand touching the surface of his skin than a mechanical hand wrapped in smooth jade porcelain.

It's a little weird, but it's irresistible to the brain.

After the overstimulation calmed down, Chi Qiao just wanted to sleep now, she pulled a corner of the mattress to cover her abdomen, and then fell into a dream uncontrollably.

The moment I fell asleep, the disc player next to the bed suddenly started to operate by itself.

The disc slowly, slowly began to spin, and a low cello sound came out leisurely.

The device next to the bed also started to flicker.

Chi Qiao's originally calm face changed slightly due to the sound of the music, her brows were slightly wrinkled, and her rosy lips were tightly pressed together.

The cello music was mellow and steady, and as the music slowly unfolded, Chi Qiao's reaction seemed a little more violent.

The fleshy legs under the skirt were tightly pressed together, and the lovely pink feet rubbed against each other, and the forehead began to sweat, which wet the hair on the side of the face.

From a bird's-eye view, it looks like beautiful pink flowers blooming on a snow-white bed.

And under the bed quilt, a pair of hands appeared around Chi Qiao's body.

Blocked by the mattress, she tried to grab Chi Qiao but couldn't.

...

Chi Qiao opened her eyes and found herself sitting in the theater.

The dark red theater was wide and empty, and he was the only one sitting in the center of the first row in the dim auditorium, facing the brightly lit stage.

There was a person on the stage facing Chi Qiao, sitting on a chair.

But her hands were bound, her mouth was blocked by objects, and she couldn't make a sound. She was wearing the same nightdress as Chi Qiao's before going to bed, her long hair was disheveled, and her face was full of horror and ferocity.

I remember... Her name is Yingran. Chi Qiao thought to herself.

He wanted to ask, but found that he couldn't move.

Yingran sat in the center of the stage, illuminated by a beam of white light, as if she was the protagonist of the show.

In the dead silence, there was the sound of walking on the other side of the stage.

Yingran suddenly became agitated, sobbing and struggling with little success, and a tall and long-legged man appeared on the other side of the stage. He wore an indistinct mask and walked slowly holding a violin bow.

Like a real performer, she walked slowly behind Yingran.

He bowed deeply towards the auditorium.

Chi Qiao stared blankly at the stage, suddenly there was a roaring music ensemble sound all around, and at the same time Yingran's scream reached its peak.

The masked man gracefully raised his bow and slashed across Yingran's neck--

Chi Qiao's sight was covered by splashes of blood.

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-06-03 22:46:30~2022-06-06 01:34:15~

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 15 bottles of Y; 9 bottles of Lu Chen's Rabbit and Love Author's Shuxiu; 1 bottle of Qita; thank you

very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?