Chapter 51: Dormitory (13)

Seeing the excited expressions of the group of boys who usually listened listlessly, Chi Qiao found it inconceivable.

Even if the division of day and night is so strange, how can I go to swimming lessons so early in the morning?

And the biggest problem is...he can't swim? ?

Chi Qiao felt the subtle and smiling gaze from her deskmate, and moved a little to the side with numbness.

"It just so happens that you have a chance to wear that suit, but I don't know if the size will be too small." The tablemate teased.

"Did you bring that one?"

Chi Qiao glared at him angrily, but her dark eyes did not have much deterrent force: "You did it on purpose, right?" "You know you

have swimming lessons today, and you deliberately tricked me?"

"I just I will wear the one given by the school, it is impossible to pass on this one to you."

After finishing speaking, he glanced at the stack of one-piece swimsuits quietly in his eye bag, and after a long time, he heard a cold sentence from his deskmate: "If you don't Wearing this, I can't guarantee that you won't bump into anything."

Chi Qiao froze, and turned her head to stare at her deskmate for several seconds.

"...What's your name?"

The smiling face at the same table was visibly froze, his face was obviously cold, and he seemed to be rather unhappy and approached Chi Qiao unexpectedly and pinched his cheek.

"My beautiful little classmate doesn't know my name? It's really annoying."

Chi Qiao's cheeks were reddened by being pinched, even though she was crying in her heart, he was just a player and never thought of paying attention to the npc's name. But there was still a pitiful look of grievance and regret on his face just right.

The boy was annoyed for a while, and finally lost his temper after being stared at by those eyes, and spit out a few words angrily.

"Lin Mengan."

...

Although the school is not big, the facilities are surprisingly complete. There is a small playground next door to the teaching building, and walking to the side for a small forest leads to the open-air swimming pool.

There are four lanes in the swimming pool. The blue tiles in the pool seem to have discolored for a long time, but the water in the pool is still very clear. Compared with the low buildings at the back, it looks older, and the walls are a little yellowed or blackened. Once you walk into it, there is an inexplicable dampness and coolness, which makes people feel very uncomfortable.

Chi Qiao left the swimsuit in her schoolbag in the classroom, and stuck to Xu Yun's side the whole time. When she walked to the door of the locker room, she saw a tall, muscular man with long legs who was already wearing swimming trunks.

The other party looked handsome and sunny, and his skin was also wheat-colored. He looked like a physical education teacher, standing in this shady space with a temperature that dispelled the coldness.

He had two bags of bathing suits by his lap.

"I'm a new physical education teacher. My full name is Qiu Chengwang. Just call me Teacher Qiu." "

Students can wear their previous swimsuits. If you haven't brought them, you can ask me to get a new one. I'll wait for you by the pool outside. "

Qiu Chengwang's voice was loud and clear, which made Chi Qiao feel some warmth from a normal person, and suppressed a lot of the faint panic.

"He's a player." Xu Yun next to him suddenly said.

Chi Qiao raised her head in surprise and looked at the side face of Xu Yun, who had the same expression in her eyes. He thought that the players were all the ones he knew so far, but he didn't expect that there could be players on the teacher's side?

Chi Qiao took a pair of swimming trunks and went into the locker room. The bullet screen page that had been hidden for a long time appeared in front of him again, and the speed of swiping the screen was also visibly accelerated, but at this time his attention was tangled whether to enter the cubicle .

Because there are too many sight lines looking from the side.

After all, for energetic high school students, swimming class is indeed a time to release stress from schoolwork, and the usually suppressed eyes are exposed at this time.

"Hey, Chi Qiao, is the swimming trunks you're holding too big?" A boy broke the discussion and laughed first, "You're used to wearing girls' sizes, won't it hold you up?" They were referring to Chi

Qiao They were wearing gym uniforms, and the shorts stretched out nicely. The legs were thin and white without fat, and even the ankles and insteps were perfectly formed. Some boys fell silent after laughing, and couldn't move their eyes.

[Yes, this swimming trunks are too big at first glance, my wife is going to wear water ww]

[Why don't you bring the one-piece piece! ! I've lived to this day to see my wife put on that one-piece swimsuit for nothing, woo woo woo]

[What does it mean to be stuck? I can't hang around my waist or where? ]

[Beauty is just going to wear dead water, I ordered the system to make a set for my wife immediately]

"What's your business?" Chi Qiao frowned and stared at them, but I have to say that the one in her hand is really big At this point, it was only after this reminder that I realized that I was holding a size L.

...skull hurts.

Xu Yun glanced at the booing group, and waited until the boys lowered their voices before looking down at the size in Chi Qiao's hand: "...Aren't you stupid, what are you doing with the largest size?" Chi Qiao felt her cheeks burn

: "...I, didn't look at it, I thought it was a one-size-fits-all..."

Xu Yun looked at the helpless and pitiful Chi Qiao with her head hanging in front of her, and couldn't say anything: "...Then go into the compartment and try Can't wear it." His own must be L size, so there is no need to change it.

Chi Qiao responded in a muffled voice, and when she was about to enter the compartment covered by the curtain, she bumped into Lin Mengan who had just come out.

Lin Mengan raised his eyebrows and glanced at the swimming trunks in Chi Qiao's hand, and said with a half-smile, "I've got the size S and it's hanging inside. You can give me this one instead." "...Okay, thank you

. "Chi Qiao secretly breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that this person can finally do something good.

However, when she took off her clothes in the compartment, Chi Qiao felt that something was wrong, and the swimming trunks pulled to her waist slowly slid down her crotch.

...This one is also size L? ? ?

"Have you changed it?" Lin Mengan's voice came from outside the curtain, but he still hadn't left.

"Why did you give me an L as well!" Chi Qiao whispered, he was really at a loss, "Can you go and get me an S?"

Lin Mengan looked for a long time at the pair of beautiful little classmate exposed under the curtain. The snow-white calf, stepping barefoot on the old tiles, felt that the tiles stained those white and lovely feet.

"Wait," he said.

Hearing the sound of Lin Mengan's leaving footsteps, Chi Qiao didn't completely relax. When the other party's hand holding the clothes reached into the curtain, he was dumbfounded again.

... Isn't this the swimsuit he put in the classroom?

"Are you sick?" Chi Qiao couldn't help cursing, as expected, she shouldn't pin her hopes on Lin Mengan! !

"Xu Yun, Xu Yun, are you still there..." He immediately changed the direction of asking for help, his thin voice sounded like he was acting like a baby.

"Yes." Xu Yun's deep voice came from across the curtain, "I just went out to help you find it, and there is only size L left." "...Isn't it better that yours blocks more?" He

paused After a few seconds, he said again, his tone a little uncertain.

The reasoning seems to be correct...

Chi Qiao looked down at the swimsuit in her hand for a while, and finally put it in front of the shower and washed it several times resignedly, and put it on.

Opening the curtain awkwardly, Chi Qiao noticed that everyone in the dressing room had left, leaving only Xu Yun sitting on the bench.

The opponent is bending his upper body and resting his elbows on his knees. From this angle, his Adam's apple and pectoral muscles are particularly prominent, his abdominal muscles are pressed above his trouser belt and his shape is distinct, and his eyes are piercing and heroic. , Chi Qiao's heart skipped a beat.

"...It's a bit small." Chi Qiao pulled the fabric behind her uncomfortably.

Although it is "covered more" as Xu Yun said, it always feels more eye-catching than wearing only swimming trunks. The slender waist is easily highlighted, and the slightly tight pale pink thighs reveal a slight sensuality.

"Will it be weird?" Chi Qiao's cheeks became hot from Xu Yun's silent stare, and her bare feet unconsciously overlapped slightly.

Xu Yun's Adam's apple rolled a few times before he got up and responded in a hoarse voice: "...No, it's good."

The tall male high school student in front of him was too tall, and Chi Qiao couldn't help but look at it while walking. , his eyes slid down along the clearly shaped abdominal muscles.

...Why is there such a big gap between the same high school students?

Chi Qiao remembered the group of boys booing "I can't hang up", and only then realized what those people were saying.

... Angry, this is not something he can decide.

Here, Qiu Chengwang had already led the students in the class to do warm-up exercises. Tan Han was standing on the outermost side of the line. He had already looked in the direction of the locker room for countless times before he saw a blindingly white figure coming out of it.

Feeling that most of the students were looking at one place, and someone even whistled, Qiu Chengwang also turned his head away.

At first glance, I thought it was a beautiful girl with short black hair, but after a closer look, I found out that it was a boy. The other party was obviously made uncomfortable by the hot eyes and the discussions, and his fair collarbone and earlobes were dyed red. Standing The side of the boy whose head is taller next to him is a little bit of avoidance.

"Chi Qiao, do you still like to wear skirts?" Someone in the group of boys booed again, "It's a pity not to wear skirts with such a good figure." Of course, not only

these boys booed, but also the barrage area exploded.

[Sorry, I was still scolding Lin Mengan for bullying my wife a few hours ago, I should thank him now]

[Thanks Lin Mengan, I am lucky to see such a beautiful scene in my life]

[So someone can explain why it feels more ugly to cover up more huh, um, I typed with both hands]

[Hehe... Wife, a beautiful woman with a good figure should wear Kushui to death...]

Even though Chi Qiao was so ashamed that she couldn't lift her face, she still tried her best to retort: ​​"I just like this one, why can't I wear it?"

The commotion of the boys couldn't be suppressed for a while, and finally Qiu Chengwang said in a deep voice: "Whoever talks about irrelevant topics, go down and swim for 300 meters first." When Chi Qiao stared back angrily,

Xu Yun's face turned dark down. He thought that conjoined pieces would cover more bare skin, but he didn't expect it to be counterproductive.

The heat and impulse are bumping up and down with the anger.

Tan Han was standing at the back, his state at this time was not much worse than Xu Yun's, his anger was stuffed in his chest or other places, and he didn't realize how long he was staring at the beautifully curved back .

It looks so soft... how can there be a boy like this?

"Find out the situation in the class. Is there anyone who can't swim?" Qiu Chengwang asked after preparing for exercise for a while.

Some hands were raised here and there, mainly on the girls' side, and much less on the boys' side, but Chi Qiao was included.

Qiu Chengwang's gaze stayed on Chi Qiao for a few seconds before turning his head: "Those who can't swim come to my side, and I will teach them together. Others can try to swim in the water, but they must pay attention to safety and pay more attention to the conditions of the students around them ."

Chi Qiao was about to go there, but was held back by Xu Yun.

"No need to go, I'll teach you." He said.

The author has something to say:

Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-03-16 18:03:03~2022-03-17 22:08:59~ Thanks for the

irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: Nicknames are really important 49 bottles; Duan Jiayan Look at Me 10 bottles; qwq5t5(love 6 bottles; Hygge 5 bottles; Gujiuqinqin, Dongfangbuliangxiliang, Jiaren 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?