Chapter 18: Castle (18)

Xiang Xiuqi was stunned for a few seconds, then raised his eyebrows and laughed.

    "Why, didn't I choose a good-looking one? How beautifully dressed." He said.

    Du Lan's hair was a little messy, with a few strands hanging down on her forehead, and her eyes gradually darkened as she looked at Xiang Xiuqi.

    "It's not him..." Chi Qiao didn't understand why Xiang Xiuqi didn't deny it, so she quickly clarified.

    "Chi Huai asked me to wear it."

    He stood there a little awkwardly and whispered.

    It was only later that he realized that Du Lan was standing in front of him at this time, and Chi Huai hadn't succeeded. At first glance, he didn't even look like he had experienced any fierce battle.

    But there are still traces of fighting.

    At this moment, Chi Qiao fixed her eyes and saw a circle of glaring pinch marks and bruises on Du Lan's neck, which was shocking to look at.

    The usually clean and expensive top was also slightly damaged, the sleeves were folded up, and the exposed half of the lean forearm looked full of strength, and the entire palm of the left hand was covered with half-dried blood.

    But Du Lan was like a normal person, after hearing Chi Qiao's explanation, her face softened a little.

    "...He, he attacked you, didn't he?" Chi Qiao's heart tightened, and her mouth was a little uneasy, "I don't know how to help you. The door is locked, and there are sculptures..." "What are you panicking about?

    " Du Lan lightly interrupted him, and by the way kicked the corpse of the sculpture that was blocking the way aside.

    "Silly, you might as well worry about yourself instead of worrying about him." Xiang Xiuqi said amusedly as he played with the knife in his hand.

    "Even if we're all dead, he'll be fine."

    Chi Qiao stared blankly at Du Lan leaning against the wall and taking out a candy from his pocket, and flipping the wrapper away with one hand, the inexplicable guilt and uneasiness gradually faded away. go down.

    He almost forgot the information about Du Lan that the system had told him.

    It turned out that Xiang Xiuqi knew about it.

    Goya threw the fruit knife on the ground, and the knife, which was worn out and almost lost its shape, plunged into the black and red broken organs on the ground.

    "So the horror dungeon can't use physical firearms." She murmured, looking up at Du Lan, "So where did that guy go?" "The

    dungeon is still going on, didn't you kill him?"

    "Run Yes." Du Lan said with sugar in her mouth, her eyes fell on Chi Qiao who was staring at the wall in a daze, "You should know where your brother will go?" "Little

    succubus... sister."

    Chi Qiao listened When he saw the word succubus, he suddenly came back to his senses, and the word "sister" made him feel ashamed again.

    "I was forced..." Chi Qiao's reaction seemed to be delayed for a long time, and only now did she start to feel ashamed, her fair cheeks and the roots of her ears flushed immediately.

    Although masculine characteristics can be seen to some extent, it is not wrong to easily recognize her as a younger sister.

    The person is thin and small, with a beautiful face and fair skin, and looks delicate and soft.