Chapter 23: Zoo (4)

There were clean white shirts and shorts in the drawers in the room. Chi Qiao took a set and went into the bathroom.

The gray work clothes he was wearing were of rough quality, which made his body a little red, and even a small rash appeared on his collarbone.

"Hiss...it hurts so much."

Chi Qiao scratched lightly, but a tingling sensation came from her skin.

Just a few times, the skin on the collarbone and chest became a little red again, making the skin look extremely delicate.

Chi Qiao took off her shirt, looked at the red spots on her body for a while in the mirror, and sighed slowly.

Just as I was about to take off my clothes and take a shower, a system sound suddenly sounded in my mind.

System: [Host Host! good news good news! ]

Chi Qiao:? What's the matter?

System: [I applied for the live broadcast permission for you, and the main system has already approved it! ]

Chi Qiao paused when she was about to reach out to her pants: ... Straight, live broadcast rights? ?

The voice of the system sounded extremely excited: [Yes! ]

[Live broadcasting is a quick way to gain points, and both the popularity and the amount of rewards can make the points skyrocket! But judging from your current points as a host, you still can't meet the requirements to be able to open a live broadcast room. ]

[But! Because of your special situation, I specifically applied to the main system, hoping to use it as a compensation. ]

[Now, we are the ones who can start a live broadcast~]

Chi Qiao was confused by the system's long list of words for a while before she gradually understood.

This reminded him that he was a live broadcaster before entering the game.

But instead of broadcasting himself, it is broadcasting his own cat and dog.

So now that he is really facing the camera, it seems that he is somewhat unprepared.

【How about it? Live streaming is now available! 】The system is in high spirits.

"Now?!" Chi Qiao was startled.

Chi Qiao in the mirror was still wearing shorts, her upper body was slender and soft, and the rash on her collarbone was a little red.

The fluff on the side of the face was not long enough for the ears, and Chi Qiao fiddled with it, but it couldn't cover her collarbone at all.

[You may not have anyone coming in to watch your live broadcast now. I suggest you start it as soon as possible to accumulate fans as soon as possible. ]

[Sometimes the points earned from the live broadcast are comparable to a B-level dungeon. ]

When Chi Qiao heard this, she immediately became a little more energetic, and the shame she felt just now was washed away a lot.

But after thinking for a moment, he still asked cautiously.

"Now... start broadcasting?"

System: [Hmm. ]

[I'll help you set the display above the neck. ]

[Now that the live broadcast permission has just been approved, start as early as possible. Even if only one person comes in, you can chat with him to attract fans. Think about it, you don't need to run away in the thriller dungeon, you can just chat live and get points, isn't it good? ]

[Besides, there may not be an audience until the end. 】The system is worried about Chi Qiao's over-optimism.

Chi Qiao thought about it and thought it was right, so she asked the system to open the live broadcast room.

A large virtual screen appeared in front of him, and the bullet chat comment area was silent at this moment, and the number of people displayed was also 0.

"Really..." Chi Qiao breathed a sigh of relief, unconsciously thinking of Du Lan from the previous world.

The barrage speed of his live broadcast room needs to be calculated in seconds.

Chi Qiao was distracted for a while, and then looked at the live broadcast room, there was indeed no audience.

The bathroom is not very big, but it is also separated from wet and dry. There is even a small bathtub in the wet area. It seems that this manager's cabin is really advanced.

Chi Qiao was wearing shorts, squatting beside the bathtub and waiting for the hot water to fill the bathtub. Her snow-white bare feet were close to the tiles on the floor, and she felt a little sticky when touched by the liquid flowing next to her.

So sticky... what?

Chi Qiao frowned and looked at her feet, and saw a layer of transparent liquid appearing on the ground at some point. It was not very liquid, but it extended all the way to the wall.

Where is the leak or what?

Chi Qiao looked at the corner of the wall in confusion for a while, but couldn't see why.

Forget it, it may be in disrepair.

Chi Qiao rubbed her lobe ears, put her hands and legs in to test the temperature, but couldn't help but yelled a few words.

The bruises and swellings on the elbows and knees became more painful after being immersed in hot water, and the surface of the tender skin was burning hot.

Chi Qiao curled up with sweat on her forehead, her slightly wet black hair pressed against her small face, the water was too hot to enter, so he could only squat beside her and wait.

Chi Qiao was a little drowsy due to the steaming heat. He saw that the number of viewers on the virtual screen was still 0, so he closed his eyes and lay down next to him, intending to rest for a while.

What he didn't know was that a rather soft tentacle shaped like some kind of tree branch protruded from the drain under the sink.

The dark green tentacles with some bumps on the surface extended all the way to the side of the bathtub, and intelligently stopped at this slender hand that was casually resting on the side of the bathtub.

Chi Qiao's elbow rested on the edge, and the skin of the worn-out and red elbow exuded a bloodshot sweetness, which seemed to be quite attractive to the tentacles.

So touch it like a puppy.

Chi Qiao vaguely felt a cold sticky feeling coming from her hands. He was about to grab it with the other hand in a daze, but something grabbed his arm suddenly.

"Wow!!"

Chi Qiao turned her head to look, and screamed out in fright at the tentacles wrapped around her elbow.

He hastily swung his arm to try to shake the weird long object away, but before shaking a few times, the other elbow was also circled.

Chi Qiao seemed to see tentacles protruding from the drain and the number was increasing.

The tentacles seem to be particularly fond of blood, and the tip keeps spinning against the broken skin on Chi Qiao's elbow, and the sticky thick liquid stains Chi Qiao's elbow all over.

"Go away, go away, help..."

The tightness and uneasiness of his hands being imprisoned was about to swallow Chi Qiao, he whimpered and pulled at the tentacles on his hands, but the more he resisted, the tighter he was, the slender and white The arms are wrapped around some obvious sensuality.

Chi Qiao's tears were about to fall out, and the hanging ears were also wet from the struggle, and the fluff was all stuck together. With red eyes, he stood up with difficulty, trying to reach the door for help.

"Help me... save me..."

But before Chi Qiao could say a few words in a soft voice, the tentacles took a fancy to his broken skin that had been steamed into pink by hot water. Two more protruded from the drain to wrap around his knees on both sides.

He fell to the slippery ground.

"What's wrong with you?? Are you okay!"

Duan You'an's voice seemed to come from outside the door, and it was not known if he heard Chi Qiao's cry for help or the sound of falling.

"Oh, oh...!!"

Chi Qiao was so excited that she wanted to yell out, but her mouth was blocked by tentacles as soon as she uttered a word.

The opened red lips were tightly bound, and Chi Qiao's beautiful face covered with tears seemed slightly suffocated and absent-minded.

The limbs were all imprisoned and unable to move, and the broken skin wound on the knee felt a strange sticky feeling.

The dark green tentacles and the lotus root white and pink limbs form a color impact and power contrast.

I don't know when it started, the number of people in the live broadcast room began to skyrocket.

【Ahhhhhhh what a beautiful baby is this?】

[Why does the picture look so hazy, grass, why does it only show up to the neck? ]

[Chat blogger in the horror zone? ...wait, what's that in the back? ? tentacle? ? 】

The author has something to say:

the controversy was too great before, and it seemed that the writing was too free, and it was easy to read it and changed it if the mentality was not good, but it is not so unbearable as some over-interpretation

. During 2022-01-12 01:12:53~2022-01-19 03:30:08, the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~ Thanks to the

little angel who cast the mine: Wuying, Qinyue 2; 1 piece of Yanfeng, Gululu, and farewell poem TuT;

thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Eliyyy and Weihe; 15 bottles of Wahaha; 10 bottles of Coke with ice, Gu, and sweet tea parade; 6 bottles of Ah Miao Sauce; 3 bottles of 46070691; 2 bottles of samael, Yang Yuxin; 1 bottle of Small Potted Plant in the Consulting Room, and 1 bottle of Chang Ye; Thank you

very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?