Chapter 37: Zoo (18)

Chi Qiao felt that the current situation had become quite bad.

Sheng Huaihan seemed to be vaguely excited after finishing what he just said. Although the handsome face was still expressionless, the corners of his jaw were obviously tense.

Like grinding your molars.

The tall boy seemed to be a real big dog, he suddenly pressed Chi Qiao to the ground, his tail swayed so hard that he could slap it on his clothes.

[It's exciting, hissing ww]

[The fluffy bunny can't run away under the paws of the big dog, so pitiful~]

[I've heard of the horror of dungeons like zoos, but I haven't heard that you can meet beautiful It's a good thing that the little rabbit was held down by the hot and handsome big dog? ]

[Can the next one still be broadcast? Don't when I am halfway through the rush, the screen will suddenly go black. 】

【The dog's hand is so big and long, it looks almost as wide as a rabbit's waist when it is opened. ]

[Tutu anchor is so small and cute...he is completely enclosed within the territory hehe]

"You... what are you doing..."

With the cold ground on his back, Sheng Huaihan in front of him It was heavy and hot, making Chi Qiao feel like he was in a world of ice and fire, so she pushed him on the shoulder anxiously, but it was of course useless.

"It's so small...can I really conceive it?"

Sheng Huaihan didn't listen to people's words at all, and propped up his body with his head down, his eyes staring at Chi Qiao in a daze, blinking slowly from time to time, his originally quiet handsome face was forced by his He looked a little dazed.

His head was gone, but he was a little confused by the heat. Even though he was wearing dark and tight cooling clothes and half-fingered cooling gloves on his hands, he was still emitting heat like a piece of coal.

Sheng Huaihan pressed his hand on the little rabbit's soft waist, as if expecting something, he scalded the little rabbit through the shirt fabric.

Even so, he refused to let go, instead he slowly rubbed one hand along the shirt, rubbing out several folds of the shirt.

[If it's a cat, it can be said to be unconsciously stepping on milk, but you are a wolf! ! ! 】

【You stepped on it so hard, why are you so rude, the skin of the bunny has turned red! ]

[You haven't done anything, and your clothes are in good condition, so why do you always feel so excited? ]

[The poor-looking party and wolf rabbit lovers feel the indescribable happiness www]

"...Sheng Huaihan! Are you out of your mind!"

Chi Qiao whispered anxiously, her abdomen was slightly worn by the shirt fabric It hurt, Sheng Huaihan still stared straight at it, as if there really was a baby bunny inside.

She kicked her with her feet when she couldn't push it with her hands, but Chi Qiao's little leather shoes kicked the opponent's waist a few times without any strength before she was caught.

The calf was encircled by the hand, and the tender skin was stretched out, and it was burned red in just a short while.

Then hooked the little white socks and pulled them down, revealing Douhua's tender calves.

Chi Qiao was speechless, not only did she not listen to people's words, but she also took off her socks for what! !

The other leg that didn't stop accidentally kicked Sheng Huaihan's hard waist, and Chi Qiao was kicked back by this kick.

Before he was worried about whether the other party would hurt from being kicked by him, he was dragged back by his ankle.

"Wow!!"

It really became a little rabbit with its belly open to be rubbed.

Sheng Huaihan bent down and pressed against the bunny's belly, lovingly rubbing his cheeks, not forgetting to raise his eyes to look at the dazed and frightened bunny.

The eyes are actually a little pitiful and wronged.

"Baby, why aren't you born yet?" He said sullenly.

"Because there is really no baby..." Chi Qiao was about to cry out of anger, how did she become a stupid dog? She still can't understand human words! !

"...How could there be no baby?"

Sheng Huaihan frowned, the grievance of the last second disappeared, and suddenly became serious and bluffing, and he didn't even wag the tail of the wolf behind him.

"I'm a man... How can a male rabbit give birth! Babies need a womb to give birth!"

Chi Qiao's pretty face and ears turned red with anxiety. It's the first time she encounters this kind of thing and her brain is burned. The scene where the big dog discusses the physiological structure is simply inexplicable.

The little rabbit didn't shout loudly, and even cried, which had no deterrent effect at all, but Sheng Huaihan was obviously disappointed, and the wolf's ears and tail drooped.

【born! ! Hurry up! ! ]

[Male rabbits can give birth too! ! Just... just, born with thoughts? ]

[Back to the north, what's the matter with wanting to let the source body transform the rabbit? Although this is impossible... TvT]

[It's okay my wife, in our hearts you have already made a litter of bunnies with wolf dogs, imagine a beautiful white rabbit mummy and a litter of snow-white bunnies next to it ...Hey...my mouth is watering. 】

"...Then can I kiss a few more times?" Sheng Huaihan asked, before waiting for an answer, he started kissing the shirt on Xiaotu's belly, making Chi Qiao itchy.

What should I do... Sheng Huaihan is really burning stupid...

"Wake up, okay... We are still fighting monsters..."

Chi Qiao was confused by him, and she grabbed him with weak hands The hair whimpered there, hoping that he would wake up quickly, and see that he was no different from a big dog, and started smoking as soon as he caught rabbits.

Chi Qiao muttered there for a long time, Sheng Huaihan seemed to finally understand briefly.

"The fever is too intense...it will affect the brain and actions." He whispered slowly.

"...help me."

...

When Duan Youan found this place by smelling the smell, he saw Sheng Huaihan and Chi Qiao staying in front of the huge strange tree body, with two mutilated monster corpses behind them.

Chi Qiao's pretty face was flushed, her eyelashes were drooping and the ends of her eyes were covered with tears, her forehead was covered with sweat, and the tip of her nose was pink, sobbing from time to time.

The white shirt on his body was also a little wet, I don't know if it was wet with sweat.

Sheng Huaihan turned his back to Duan Youan, his back muscles were still obvious under the cover of the dark clothes, and he seemed to be buttoning Chi Qiao's two buttons there.

What's even more strange is that a small foot sticks out from his waist, and a small leather shoe is lying beside it. On that snow-white foot, a white sock is half-tipped on the instep, revealing only the white and tender ankle.

"...you?"

Duan Youan shook his head, his body was still a little hot, and he began to wonder if he was hallucinating.

"Have you cleaned up everything on it?"

Sheng Huaihan had already returned to normal, and after buttoning up the buttons, he pulled the poor little rabbit who was still sniffing dazedly into his arms.