Chapter 79: Final (1)

The next morning, Chi Qiao was awakened by a knock on the door.

When he sat up in a daze, he vaguely saw that the door had been opened, and a figure was standing at the door.

The door... was locked?

Chi Qiao woke up with a shock, and her heart stopped for a moment after seeing the man clearly.

It's the "housekeeper" I've seen before.

It's just that the abstract face has changed, as if the facial features have been cut off, and it has become flat and blank.

It's still weird, but at least it's not that scary.

"Good morning, now is the inspection time for the 'Collection'."

"Please follow me to the inspection room next door."

Everything was caught off guard, so Chi Qiao could only obediently get out of bed and follow.

"A day's plan is in the morning. Morning is the best state for a person, and it's also the best time for inspection..." The "housekeeper" said to himself.

Chi Qiao was a little scared.

After entering the enclosed space surrounded by glass next door, the system suddenly made a sound.

[Come in here, the live broadcast room automatically turns black. ]

Chi Qiao: Why? Like going into the bathroom?

The "housekeeper" made a "please" gesture: "Next, please do as I say." The

voice fell, and the curtains slowly fell over the surrounding glass, covering the interior tightly.

...

The inspection process was not very complicated, but it was almost over before Chi Qiao could react.

There are even many machines that are not used.

And it's just the simplest inspection, such as detecting the skin condition, the "housekeeper" only records a few values.

When he was about to get up and leave, the "housekeeper" said something irrelevant.

"Don't trust Pang Wenze."

"Stay away from him."

Chi Qiao froze in place as if struck by lightning.

"Butler"... isn't it an npc? ? ?

Why do you say such things?

The "butler"'s Adam's apple was sliding up and down, and the voice seemed to come directly from the vocal cords.

"Think about it carefully, why did he encourage the players to kill the host." "

He, who regards human life as nothing, can betray his girlfriend without hesitation and let her die miserably, is it cruel to make a musical instrument out of the corpse?" "So far in the

game, No one ever said that the host is the boss."

"He's in a hurry."

"Go out of this door later, everything will be as usual."

After dropping these words, the "housekeeper" opened the door and walked out.

At this moment, Chi Qiao's not fully awake mind became a mess.

But with the help of the system, a line was finally roughly drawn out.

Pang Wenze and the host are hostile camps.

Although every player and the host are hostile, Pang Wenze does not seem to want to kill the host for the purpose of customs clearance.

Chi Qiao's suggestion of making human musical instruments at the time was obviously not groundless. Under such circumstances, Pang Wenze still tried to gather players to kill the host, which was contrary to the goal of eager to clear the level.

After all, human musical instruments are more likely to exist as customs clearance conditions.

And killing the host is completely a clearance condition that he imagined.

Chi Qiao suddenly thought of something: "Wait, could it be that he also triggered the branch and knew that killing the host can get one million points, so he wanted to try it." "But

he didn't want to tell other people such a good thing ."

System: 【...The possibility is very low, but it exists. 】

A certain movement played by the cello faintly floated from a distance, and Chi Qiao knew that she was going to the blood-stained stage again.

I'm already familiar with the host, can I get through today safely?

The number of people today was significantly halved compared to yesterday. Walking into the concert hall, the slender host was already standing in front of the stage with a smile on his face.

It was completely different from what Chi Qiao saw last night.

"It seems that Mr. Steward has notified you well, and everyone has arrived on time."

"There are not many people today, why don't we prepare for the ensemble?"

The audience was dead silent, only the host was entertaining himself, and the stage was shrouded in white light It was bright, and the rest of the auditorium was hidden in darkness.

Obviously, there is no room for discussion. There may be dangers lurking everywhere in the darkness.

The red curtain behind the stage slowly rose, and the white light slowly stretched back, and various musical instruments appeared in front of them.

Thinking that these musical instruments are all made of human body, Chi Qiao seemed to see corpses lying here.

Stomach twitches.

"Everyone pick an instrument, and then it's time

for ensemble practice." "In order to give the audience the best experience for tonight's concert, I hope you don't make any mistakes." "Mistakes

are distractions, distractions Your child will be punished."

The host said lightly, but Chi Qiao heard it with horror.

He doesn't know any musical instruments at all, so it's impossible to choose a piano or the like, and he doesn't even know what the keys are.

Finally picked a drum in the corner.

After getting the music score, Chi Qiao breathed a sigh of relief.

"twinkle Twinkle Little Star"......?

What kind of children's music is this, is it so simple?

It seemed that at the same time, most people breathed a sigh of relief.

The host didn't give more time, and after simply confirming everyone's instruments, they started to let everyone play.

Chi Qiao had no choice but to bite the bullet and start beating the drums with the drumsticks.

All kinds of instruments sounded together, so chaotic that it was almost harsh, which made people feel extremely uncomfortable.

In the next second, all the noise stopped suddenly, and the host's voice suddenly sounded.

"Drummer, who told you to beat like this?"

Chi Qiao felt cold all over for a moment.

The next moment, screams resounded throughout the auditorium.

"Ahh!!"

Chi Qiao was so frightened that she curled up and hugged her arms, her eardrums were almost pierced by the scream, but she found that the expected pain did not come.

He looked up and saw that Yingran on the other side had a broken arm, and blood was flowing.

No one saw how Yingran's arm was broken, it seemed to be cut off suddenly by some invisible sharp weapon.

The girl screamed and fell to the ground, twitching in pain. The drumstick fell to the ground and was soaked in blood.

"...so noisy."

The host raised her eyelids, and Yingran immediately fell silent.

A dark hole appeared in her throat at some point, blood spurted out, and her pupils dimmed quickly.

died.

It was only ten seconds before and after.

Unexplained death.

Chi Qiao couldn't imagine how she left alive in front of the host last night.

Reasonable and unexpected...horrible and brutal.

[...Mom, the big dog hook in front of Qiaoqiao, the brutal devil in front of the players...]

[Suddenly fortunate that Qiaoqiao is an exception, this host is too scary. ]

[Although I have always hated this girl, always targeting Qiaoqiao...]

[Have you noticed that many npc girls in the game are set like this, vicious and mean, so speechless. 】

Performing practice or continue.

Chi Qiao's back was drenched in cold sweat, and her hand holding the drumstick kept shaking, for fear that she might find the wrong rhythm.

Fortunately, the host has not moved yet.

After a song, the host said, "I've made progress."

"The violin player is doing well."

Chi Qiao looked over, and only Pang Wenze was holding the violin.

Pang Wenze smiled nonchalantly: "Mr. Host, I think I still have room for improvement, can you teach me?" The host responded with a smile: "

Okay."

After speaking, he walked towards Pang Wenze.

Ready to start? !

Chi Qiao's heart tightened suddenly.

Pang Wenze is really desperate, how dare he have the idea of ​​killing the host under such circumstances? !

And that seems to be the case.

Pang Wenze pretended to chat with the host for a while, then pulled out a small knife from behind with his other hand, and after a few seconds, stabbed forcefully behind the host.

The host grabbed Pang Wenze's elbow.

"Do you really think I didn't find out? Han Yunlan?"

Pang Wenze smiled reluctantly, obviously he was in great pain from being caught by the "host".

Han Yunlan... seems very familiar.

Chi Qiao suddenly felt it.

"Sharp objects are forbidden to be brought into the concert hall, don't you know this rule?" the host said calmly while holding Pang Wenze with one hand.

"Those who violate the rules will die."

No one dared to step forward, no one dared to intervene in the confrontation between the two.

Pang Wenze sneered: "Then you kill me. As a program inspector, if my character dies in the dungeon, you don't even think about getting out." "Do you really think that the

program you wrote is the best in the world?

" It's been a year, Han Yunlan, you're no longer the dungeon 'Chuang Shi Shen' who is highly praised by others."

The corner of the host's mouth ticked, but there was no smile: "...Really?

" Take a gamble?"

Pang Wenze frowned: "...what?"

A knife stabbed into Pang Wenze's back, and his clothes were instantly soaked in bright red.

Chi Qiao's eyes widened, and she saw Duan Xiunian appear behind Pang Wenze silently at some point, and stabbed the sharp knife into Pang Wenze's body.

The entire concert hall suddenly began to shake violently, and black cracks began to appear in the space, as if to tear the concert hall apart.

The system's voice was intermittent: [...Program error...Program error reporting...]

Chi Qiao fell to the ground in a daze, and was pulled into a cold embrace.

"...You all...wait to die! The dungeon is damaged...you haven't cleared the level yet, so you can live here for the rest of your life...ahem..."

Pang Wenze smiled with the last bit of strength.

Chi Qiao felt dizzy. He watched the host hugging him. There was obviously no cruelty and indifference in his eyes. On the contrary, Chi Qiao felt very familiar and wanted to get closer.

A knife was sent into Chi Qiao's hand.

Before Chi Qiao could react, his hand was grabbed and stabbed forward fiercely-

Pang Wenze saw this scene before his eyes were blurred by blood. The host grabbed Chi Qiao's hand and stabbed the knife into himself Chest, where the heart is.

"You...you fucking..." Pang Wenze finally couldn't say anything.

The copy collapsed and shattered, and other players were forced to quit.

Chi Qiao's surroundings turned into darkness, and he was stunned, the coolness in his hands still hurting him.

The host didn't shed any blood just now, but Chi Qiao knew that he let himself "kill" him.

A line of words appeared in front of my eyes.

【congratulations! Successfully killed the moderator. 】

【Awarded: 1000000! ]

[Brave and intelligent people will always be rewarded, and now there is a chance to choose in front of you:]

[Do you want to exchange 1,000,000 points for the chance to leave the instance? ]

The dream option appeared in front of her eyes, but Chi Qiao was not as excited as she imagined.

Feeling empty inside.

The host is just an npc, right?

Chi Qiao nodded.

The options disappeared with a whoosh, and a point of light appeared in the infinite darkness.

The spot of light became bigger and bigger, and it turned out to be a glowing human figure.

He slowly stood in front of Chi Qiao.

It was a tall man's figure, and Guangying reached out to caress Chi Qiao's face.

"Who are you?" Chi Qiao asked.

Light and shadow: "When you open your eyes later, you will know who I am." "

You see me now, which means you can leave."

"I set an 'easter egg' in this copy to remind me, Reminds me of the conspiracy of the entire game system."

"It's that piece of paper."

"When Duan Xiunian sees that piece of paper, it means that the program I buried is triggered, and other programs will also be triggered. start up."

"However, we will meet each other in every dungeon, which is also one of the programs I set up." "

I can't count how many dungeons have such an easter egg. I can't remember you because my memory was forcibly sealed by the system, so I can only rely on my previous settings. The program and myself to protect you and help you escape from this entire system."

"Similarly, you can't remember me."

"Fortunately, you've come this far."

"You're great and brave, Chi Qiao "

Light and shadow gently pulled Chi Qiao into his arms, and said softly: "I love you."

The darkness and light and shadow faded away slowly, and Chi Qiao opened her eyes.

He found that his face was covered with tears at some point.

He is lying on the bed.

The sun shone in from the floor-to-ceiling windows next to her. Chi Qiao rubbed her eyes, sat up, and turned her head to see the sleeping man.

The man's handsome face was slightly sunken into the soft bedding, but his brows were tightly frowned, and his eyes were dark and blue, as if he had had a very bad dream.

There is a wedding photo of the two on the bedside table.

That was his husband, Han Yunlan.

Chi Qiao stood up in a daze, and the unlocked memories were slowly coming back. He walked barefoot to the desk in the bedroom and saw a large number of program windows.

Chi Qiao couldn't understand the series of characters.

On the desktop is a diary.

The handwriting was the same as that on the note in the copy, it was written by Han Yunlan.

Chi Qiao was the first to be forced into the system.

Han Yunlan, as the main programmer of this system, decided to leave after realizing the stinky idea behind the entire huge company, but was threatened.

They took Chi Qiao as a hostage and pulled her into the system world.

In order to retaliate against Han Yunlan, the main system specially arranged Chi Qiao into the spare tire section, allowing Han Yunlan's most beloved lover to be used as a spare tire again and again.

The disgusting approach finally made Han Yunlan unable to bear it. He knew that if Chi Qiao regained his memory, he would also feel extremely painful.

In the end, Han Yunlan accepted the company's unequal contract: he can resign as the main programmer, but he must enter the game, and use the most profitable section: the thriller section, to conduct live broadcasts to raise money, so that the company can reach a sufficient amount.

He decided to take the risk and bring Chi Qiao into his sector.

And those easter egg programs buried in countless dungeons are the secret signals to wake up Han Yunlan to rescue Chi Qiao.

It was the product of Han Yunlan suppressing the collapse of losing his lover day and night, and it was a sharp knife stabbing at the stench system.

"The real body is connected to the copy body. As long as the copy body survives, the real body can remain normal."

With Chi Qiao's name scattered here and there, Chi Qiao couldn't imagine how painful he felt at that time.

After reading the diary, Chi Qiao's tears had already wet the lapels of her pajamas, and she could barely support herself on the table to stand.

"How could this be..."

The computer screen suddenly started popping up a large number of crazy windows.

[error! 】【error! 】【error! 】

The program is all wrong and keeps prompting.

Chi Qiao suddenly raised her head to look at Han Yunlan who was on the bed, and rushed over in a collapsed state: "Brother Yun! Brother Yun, wake up soon..." "

There are a lot of program errors... you won't be able to come back if you make program errors..."

"You are the world's top programmer, there is always a program that is right, right...you say yes!"

"You are the best..."

The program error notification finally stopped after a few minutes, and the room returned to tranquility.

Chi Qiao was already crying so hard that she was about to twitch, she didn't notice.

The cheek was suddenly touched by something.

Chi Qiao raised her head with tears in her eyes, and vaguely saw Han Yunlan seeming to be smiling.

"Stupid."

He woke up.

The author has something to say:

I'm really sorry everyone. Although I know that apologizing is useless, the first book I wrote at the same time as the next door didn't have an outline, and I'm not very good at this type, so it's very, very painful to fill in the holes. I'm really sorry that I'm running away every time I think of a plot. Now I have probably figured out the writing method I am good at, and I will not write rashly again. Thank you everyone who can see here, you are all angels T T?