Chapter 67: Horror Song Club (5)

A strange feeling rushed all over Chi Qiao's body, and the fingertips holding the violin pole began to tremble tremblingly.

The item cards redeemed by points are useful, and the standard actions and music scores subconsciously lead Chi Qiao to perform actions, but this is not enough.

The feeling in the body became stronger with the music of the violin. If it wasn't for Duan Xiunian supporting him from behind, Chi Qiao might collapse on the ground in a short while.

"Is it hard?" Duan Xiunian's breath slowly lingered behind his ears, Chi Qiao's already uncomfortable posture made Chi Qiao's legs even weaker, and she was already trying her best not to let herself completely soften into Duan In Xiu Nian's arms.

And the man behind him is still holding Chi Qiao's hands tightly, ensuring the progress of the music and the standardization of movements.

"It's a bit..." Chi Qiao whimpered softly, trembling her voice, "It's so uncomfortable, so weird..." "Be

patient." Duan Xiunian whispered, a little softness rubbed against the tip of Chi Qiao's ear, as if I want to bite that red cute ear tip into my mouth.

[It's strange, why is my wife's reaction so attractive? What's wrong with this violin? 】

【Collection? What means? Does that mean that Qiaoqiao is a collection? Wow, what a change. A copy of the status...]

[Pretty baby looks superb hehehe... This expression is so good~~]

[The two of you are too close together, right? Although he is handsome, I don't allow him to covet his pretty wife! ! 】

The viewers in the live broadcast room can adjust themselves to the perspective of the viewers on the TV screen, so they can see Chi Qiao's beautiful flushed face and black eyes with obvious watery light, and her already red lips are bitten so brightly, delicately Bai's legs were tightly together.

Chi Qiao didn't know how he made it to the end of the music, and his consciousness was even slightly blurred. He saw on the TV screen in front of him, the host's dark, round mouth, with the corners of his mouth curled up to the sides, revealing a strange and horrifying expression. smile.

"Nice music..." The host's voice sounded like an out-of-control stereo. The sharp voice at one second became heavy and hoarse at the next moment, and the whole room was filled with this creepy atmosphere.

Yingran and the others were nervously paying attention to the picture on the TV screen. What kind of situation Chi Qiao would fall into could also indicate their situation.

Chi Qiao was held by Duan Xiunian's arm so she didn't sit down paralyzed. At this moment, she leaned weakly in front of the man, and just wanted to raise her eyelids to thank him, but his other hand was grabbed by a force, and her whole body turned toward the man. That side falls.

Chi Qiao's forehead bumped against the other's collarbone, and he woke up from the pain. When he raised his head, he found that it was Yan Sheng.

Yan Sheng and Duan Xiunian looked at each other for a while, then looked away, the guard in their eyes was obvious.

Why are you pulling me... Chi Qiao curled her lips in dissatisfaction. Before she could recover just now, Yan Sheng pulled him over by surprise and almost sprained his foot.

Unexpectedly, after the strange smile and words of the host appeared on the TV screen, every row of audience sitting neatly in the theater suddenly stretched out their hands and applauded.

The range of motion of each "person" is the same, it's almost like hundreds of puppets that are indistinguishable from real people are clapping over there.

The applause gradually weakened, and Chi Qiao nervously waited for the next evaluation result, but the screen turned into pitch black without warning.

Then a few lines of small white characters gradually appeared.

[The practice is over, everyone can go back to the room to rest. ]

[However, don't forget about tomorrow's musical instrument training. 】

While the text appeared, the door popped inward.

"You can go out!" Lan Shangzhi shouted.

"Wait, wait!" Yingran saw that he was about to go out, so she quickly stopped her in a sharp voice, "It seems someone is there!"

Lan Shangzhi who had just taken two steps stopped suddenly, the door was completely opened out of thin air, and there was a man in a suit standing at the door But it's like a housekeeper.

This butler looks... very similar to the host on the TV screen.

As if coming out of the TV, the whole person appears blurred, as bad as the picture quality of the screen.

"Everyone, please go back to your room and rest." The butler moved his round mouth without lips, and turned sideways very intimately, waiting for the guests in the room to come out.

After a moment of silence, everyone in the room didn't know who moved, so the rest of the people also walked out of the room slowly.

The corridor has completely changed its appearance, the colorful neon lights before are gone, the floor of the corridor is covered with black and white tiles, the walls are also black and white, and a framed photo frame is hung at a distance.

Chi Qiao glanced at it casually, and the photo frame seemed to be a photo of a performer in a previous concert. It was gray and white. After looking at it for a few seconds, a strange chill rose from behind, and he immediately looked away.

However, when he was about to enter the rest room in order like everyone else, he was stopped by the weird-looking housekeeper.

"Your room is not here," said the butler.

Chi Qiao tensed up instantly, and panickedly looked at Yan Cheng and the others who hadn't entered the room not far away, and Duan Xiunian who turned back to look at him.

"Don't worry, it's just your room, it's special, it's here." The butler pointed to a room with a closed door next to Chi Qiao.

The door opened by itself when the voice fell, and Chi Qiao walked in after glancing at the people not far away.

The room layout is similar to a normal hotel room, but it looks very spacious.

Because the bathroom, toilet or master bedroom are all separated by glass, you can have a clear view of the room when you stand at the door.

Not only that, but there is also a compartment with some strange instruments that seem to be checking something.

"Those...what are they?" Chi Qiao asked in a low voice.

"Congratulations on being temporarily rated as an 'excellent collection'. This is the collection maintenance room and also your rest room." The butler explained dutifully, if you ignore his weird and frightening appearance.

"You can choose to maintain yourself or call for professional help. The items include but are not limited to hair maintenance, skin cleaning and skin moisturizing, etc. The bathtub has automatic adjustment to maintain water temperature and water massage function." "The bed you sleep also has special

maintenance Efficacy, each item has a detailed description of how to use it, rather than focusing on instrument training, you may need to pay more attention to your own body maintenance." "

From tomorrow, you need to use the instrument to check in the innermost room every night. If one of your physical conditions is not up to standard, such as the skin's moisture level is not enough, or the luster color of the part does not meet the requirements..." "

You don't want to know the consequences."

The author has something to say:

Thanks in 2022-05- 13 17:59:26~2022-05-23 19:28:44 During the period, the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~ Thanks to the

little angel who voted for the rocket launcher: Sun Yang Yang Yang i 1;

thanks The little angel who threw the landmine: I want to drink 3 milk teas; every day is 1 every day;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 5 bottles of Zuimengli; 3 bottles of Fanzhi; cat, whose face is takoyaki on, and a bottle of favorite food;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?