Chapter 3

AUSTRAL'S POV

I stared at Maria confused by what she meant, my hair being gold?Yeah I am a dirty blonde but not a full on blonde like when I was a toddler.Dad grabbed my wrist and I yelped in surprise

"We need to get you out of here, now!" He stated and took off running with me being dragged with him.His werewolf speed was incredible and it was hard for me to keep up with him.

We reached the woods and Dad let go of my wrist before turning towards me

"What's going on?" I asked him confused

"Run, run as fast as you can, away from here, and whatever you do.Do.Not.Shift." He ordered me and I furrowed my eyes brows

"Why?" I asked him

"Just go!There will be a statue of Oria a few miles from here, when you see that statue take a right and-" Dad was caught off by loud howls.He cursed under his breath and I saw his eyes turn dark

"Go.NOW!" I jumped at his booming voice before speeding off away from him.Branches of tree whisked past me occasionally nipping at my arms and legs.The dirt was pouncing up from my bare feet, my loose hair flowing with the wind.I stopped all of sudden and looked back, worries of my father coming to me.Where did those howls come from?And from who exactly?Thoughts ran through my mind when scents of unfamiliar wolves came to my nose.Shit!I sped off again into the direction Dad pointed towards.

Rogues.Those were the wolves of evil.Rogues are ones that are either banished from a pack or leave a pack, and some are born as a rogue.Most of them were all evil but there are some that live a happy life on their own and are nice to by passers.

I groaned in annoyance when my dress caught on a twig from a tree.I pulled at it only to rip at the dress.I smiled as I said before, Nuisance is this dresses name.I teared the rest of it off so that it would only come to my mid thigh, along with the sleeves.I wrapped the fabric around my legs and tied them so it would look like somewhat pants Peter Pan would wear, as for the sleeves I used those to tie up my hair to keep it out of my face.I sniffed the air again to catch Rogue's scents from behind me but was faint.They were tracking me.

I groaned then took off running again, I swear!Rogues are nuisances and give birth to dresses!Oh that rhymed.I gotta use that in the future one of these days.My wolf growled at me from getting off topic, oh yeah we are running away from Rogues.

After 2 miles of running, I was out of breath and leaned against a tree, that had a pair of shorts hanging from a branch might I add, to regain my breath.It was becoming night fall even though it was around lunch when I left, wait, I just shifted, meaning that I'm just getting used to werewolf speed, and I may have tripped over a few stumps a few times and landed face first.

I looked around for any shelter but with no luck found nothing.Just great!I sneezed and glared up at the sky.Why thank you Mother Nature!I better not be coming down with something...

My wolf sighed at me.What's wrong?I asked her

"There is no statue in these woods." I furrowed my eye brows.What do you mean?

"Your Dad lied about there being a statue, he said that to get you running." I gritted my teeth and punched the tree I was leaning against.Son of a nutcracker!She rolled her eyes at me

"At least you're alive." I slid down the tree, to the ground

"Yeah, you're right... But, Dad isn't..." A tear escaped my eye and slipped down my cheek to the ground.She didn't speak anything else except lay down with her head between her paws.I looked up at the sky to see the moon

"Moon Goddess, please make sure my family and pack is safe." I told her before closing my eyes and drifting off into darkness.

???'S POV

I walked towards the blonde headed girl, careful not to make any sound to wake her up.My paws lightly walked over the fallen autumn leaves when it started to sprinkle.I knew who she was.And I needed her.My wolf was jumping up and down in joy when I shifted back into human.I grabbed my shorts hanging from the tree and put them on before picking her up.Tingles spread throughout my body when my skin made contact with her.I kissed her fore head before heading back.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I'm not saying anything...

*SQUEALS LOUDLY*