Chapter 33 : Prativindhya's Dilemma

"Mamashree, where are you taking us?" Prativindhya asks.

"Putra, Videhiraj has invited us all in the palace. Let's go," Krishna says.

Four of them were special guests in Videhi. Videhiraj was escastic to to have the Vasudev Krishna is his kingdom along with Yagnaseni's sons.

"Pranipath Maharaj," the brothers greeted.

"Kalyan ho Putro. I can't say how happy I am that you all have arrived. Why didn't you came to the Palace?" Videhiraj asks.

"Mamashree ordered us to stay and mix with the common people. We had no intention to ignore you," Prativindhya answers.

"Of course Putro. Let's move towards the kitchen," Videhiraj says.

Prativindhya was looking around anxiously. Just a glimpse of her would be enough. But where is she?

"Jyest, you are being too obvious," Sutasoma whispers.

Prativindhya looks straight immediately blushing. Satanika and his Mamashree grins. It's so fun to be around newly fallen in love people. And Prativindhya who is extremely shy with women is an entertainment on so many levels.

They sat down to eat. Videhiraj was arranged a grand feast in their honor. After months they are having royal delicacies and they are enjoying the taste of it. After lunch, they all sat in the common room. Having conversations among themselves and enjoying deserts.

Prativindhya though was feeling restless. Doesn't she knows he is here? Why isn't she coming out for a bit? His eyes are traveling towards the door again and again. 

"Vasudev, I can't express how happy I am that you all came. I have send an invitation letter for the swayamvar of my eldest daughter. And look how fate made you come," Videhiraj exclaimed.

"It's fate, Videhiraj. If Niyati wants, we soon will celebrate a grand wedding," Krishna smiles.

"Videhiraj, I am curious to know what is the task of swayamvar or is this a self choice swayamvar?" Satanika asks.

"Come with me," Videhiraj took them in another chamber.

A huge bow was kept there.

"Putro, whoever will succeed in raising this bow and tie the the string on it, will win the hand of my Putri," Videhiraj says.

"This bow is a blessing from Lord Shiva. Only the strongest of warriors will be able to do it. That man won't be only strong in physical but also mentally. He must have confidence in his Valor," the ministers added.

Three of them looks at the bow amused. This is almost as big as Gandhiv. There is so divinity in this bow as well. Prativindhya sighs. Seems like this bow will separate him from Siyaanshi.

"Of course. I also believe any of the elder three sons of my Sakhi will win this swayamvar," Krishna says.

"Mamashree, we can't participate!" Prativindhya voice boomed.

"Why Putro?" Videhiraj asks worried.

"Forgive us, Videhiraj. But we are on an expedition over Aryavarta. We don't have our Maa's permission to attend any swayamvar," Sutasoma explains.

"But Putro..."

"Videhiraj, calm down. Has the letter from Devapath arrived yet?" Krishna asks.

"It arrived today morning," a minister says.

Krishna requested them to read the letter in the Sabha. As the letter was read out, Prativindhya's face lit with joy. Of course His maa knows what he wants.