Chapter 128 : Confession before War (02)

"Mata, what you did can never be justified. I fear, in future binding brothers through marriage with one women might fall heavily on women's shoulder. Women may need to pay huge price for this mistake of yours," Draupadi says grimly.

Kunti doesn't look at her sons anymore. Her confession goes on about lots of different matters. About Draupadi, about her sons and others. How she never liked Maharani Gandhari. How she was greatly discriminated a lot of times. Her accusations are true though she never dared to spell them out before.

After finishing, her face was glowing. She felt light and in peace.

"Bua, you might always pay for your sins. I curse those sons from today onwards, if they follow their mothers will which is unrighteous, they will fall towards their own doom," Krishna announces.

"Bhrata Yudhisthira, it's your turn now," Krishna says.

Yudhisthira and Draupadi both moves uncomfortably.

Yudhisthira asks the maids, "Where's Yuvrani?"

"Yuvraj, Yuvrani is with Senapati Arjuna and Dwarkadesh Krishna. They are playing chess," the maids inform.

Yudhisthira hums. Krishna is here for a week and whenever Krishna is here, both Arjuna and Draupadi forgets everything and spends time goofing around. Not that he minds. But it bugs him a little bit because no one is allowed to enter in the private chamber that they use.

After dinner, three of them again goes to their private chamber. Yudhisthira could say something interesting happened looking at they way Draupadi giggle just by looking at Arjuna who becomes really red catching her eyes. Krishna could occasionally whispers something making Draupadi roll in laughter.

Yudhisthira glances at her again and again but her gaze never fall on him. Although it's her year with him. Yudhisthira retires to bed early finding his empty chamber.

"Where's Yuvrani?" he asks the maids.

"Yuvraj, Yuvrani is in their private chamber. Dwarkadesh Krishna said they are all planning to go out as it full moon," maid informs.

Yudhisthira feels his fist tightening but dismisses those thoughts.

He didn't see her the next day as well. Asking her maids, Yudhisthira came to know they spend the night outside. And won't return before dawn. 

They did and again Yudhisthira sleeps in the empty chamber. He gets himself busy with work to distract himself from the thoughts. But the green monster of jealousy was already creeping his heart.

The next day as usual Draupadi is absent. During times of eating, her gaze also never fall on him. Yudhisthira had enough. After lunch, he goes to find them.

Draupadi is resting under the shade of the tree. Krishna isn't far behind half laying. While Arjuna is laying on her lap. Draupadi smiling leaves her achal on his face. Arjuna puts her hand on his chest. Krishna jokes about something teasing them makes Arjuna burst into laughter while Draupadi turns red with embarrassment.

Yudhisthira grits his teeth. He couldn't bare to look at them any longer. He leaves with heavy footsteps. Entering his chamber, he dismisses the maids. He sits to finish some paperwork but his mind constantly plays Arjuna on Draupadi's lap.

Having enough, Yudhisthira leaves his work. He couldn't deny any longer. Draupadi's closeness with any other male affects him. Immensely so. Be it her own husbands or Krishna himself.

"Is she still in their chamber?" Yudhisthira asks the maids two days after.

"Y..yes, Yuvraj..." the maid suddenly feels scared of Yudhisthira.