Chapter 121 : Hard Trainings

Draupadi hardly stops herself from rolling down laughing. This is entertaining beyond words. Her five husbands had a respectful and gentle learning period in Dronachaya's while they were young. Karna studied under Vagwan Parshurama.

Vagwan Parshurama is way more strict and even a small mistake makes him mad. Prativindhya told her about his teaching ways. Somedays he would scold him bringing him in verge of tears. He would feel his ears ringing.

"I will call sick tomorrow. I won't train with Jyest," Arjuna sits with a devasted face.

Arjuna, Nakula and Sahadeva are training with Karna from a few days. And he is as strict as Parshurama.

"He called me a foot soldier," the greatest swordmaster of Aryavarta whispers.

"Get a hold of yourself, Nakula. At least he doesn't call you a sewer rat," Sahadev comforts his twin.

"I never had anyone curse at me so brutally, Panchali. Jyest said Gandhiva is like pearl on a monkey's neck to me. I must enrich my skill," Arjuna sounds exhausted.

Draupadi fans them while snickering herself, "Even your sons are scared of him. Maybe he scolded Satanika some days ago. Because he rans the opposite direction just by seeing him."

"Why isn't Jyest bhrata Yudhisthira and bhrata Bheem training with him?" Nakula complains.

"They are training your sons. In morning Abhimanyu was laying on my bed tired of Bheem's training," Draupadi says.

"Panchali, priye..." Arjuna cries.

"Are you three done complaining?" Karna enters the chamber.

Vrishaketu was behind him trying to imitate how his father walks. Seeing Karna all three brothers straighten up.

"Vrisha," Draupadi calls him.

Giggling Vrisha runs to Draupadi's open arms. Draupadi presses kisses all over his face making Arjuna, Nakula and Sahadeva frown.

"I am surprised Duryodhana didn't drag you back with him," Draupadi comments.

"Pitamah saved it. He said to call me back before the war," Karna replies.

The mood becomes a little tense with the mention of war.

Draupadi decides to lighten it, "Vrisha what did you learn today?"

"Maa...I learnt from Pitashee," Vrishaketu says half his words unclear.

"He insisted on staying while we train today," Nakula ruffles his head.

"What did you learn?" Draupadi asks smiling.

"Seawe rat!" Vrishaketu exclaims.

Karna was drinking water. Hearing Vrishaketu he coughs it out.

"I...also...monkey," Vrishaketu points at Arjuna.

Arjuna gives him a strained smile. Draupadi felt like someone dropped a bomb on her. A three years old have learned this? Her son?

She calmly looks at Karna who becomes nervous, "I...can explain..."

"Padma, take Vrishaketu and feed him. Put him to sleep then," Draupadi hands Vrishaketu to Padma.

The room is dead silent.

"Draupadi... sometimes men curse...he will also..."

"You taught him that!" Draupadi glares at Karna.

"I didn't. He doesn't even know the meaning," Karna protests weakly.

"You taught my 3 year old child how to curse. Man up and own this fact!" Draupadi speaks angrily.