Chapter 76 : Seven Bodies One Soul

Pandavas couldn't look at each other.

"Jyest, why are you so pale?" Krishna exclaims.

"I...I..." Yudhisthir was at the lost of his words.

"Hai Narayan," Bheem whispers.

"Panchali...is..." Nakul blacks out.

"Nakul," Karn holds the fainting Nakul.

Others were too stunned to feel anything. They stared at Krishna with round big eyes.

Karn looks at Krishna. Maybe showing them Draupadi's celestial form was a really bad idea.

It took them a while to get back their senses.

"The land that made the Jagatmata cry in humiliation will surely perish under Narayan's wrath. I am surprised we weren't cursed immediately by the Lord," Bheem says.

"Krishnaa herself could have done that. She could have turned the entire Sabha in dust in a second. But it was her kindness to give them another chance," Krishna explains.

"Wait a minute, Sakha. You said Panchali herself is part of MahaLaxmi and a part of Mahakali's power lives in her as well," Arjun states.

"Yes parth,"

"Then why? Why will Laxmi garland anyone other than Narayan? We shouldn't be able to even touch her," Arjun points.

It put the other five in deep thought.

"He is right, Keshav. How do we?" Karn asks as well.

Arjun's mind was running over miles. His Panchali is mysterious indeed but his Madhav isn't any less.

"Why didn't we see Vagwan Vishnu's face, Madhav? We saw Draupadi in her celestial form, why not him?" Yudhisthir asks this time.

"Madhav, who are you?" Arjun asks.

Other immediately folded their hands in front him.

"Some say you are the supreme. Some say you are Narayan. You always said you are a cowherd. Madhav, this can't be true. If...if...Panchali is Devi Laxmi than ....who are you that she is so utterly devoted to?" Arjun got tears in his eyes.

"Madhav, I wish to see your celestial form," Arjun and the others prayed.

Krishna stands up with a smile. His body changed. As his height was increasing rapidly. Two more hands appeared and so many heads.

His Sudarshana Chakra, His mace, his conch, a lotus. Shree Vishnu Himself.

His celestial form made them bow in front of him with their hands fold. Tears brimmed their eyes in utter devotion. The whole universe rotates in his finger.

They don't know how many time passed. It felt like eternity. When finally they opened their eyes, they saw Krishna sitting the same way a divine smile on his lips.

"I have enough shocks for today," Nakul whispers.

"Vasudev, it still doesn't explain why Draupadi is our wife?" Yudhisthir asks.

"Bharta Yudhisthir. Don't I say me and Parth are one being? We are seven bodies but one soul. Our birth is to establish dharma in Dwapar Yug," Krishna explains.

Pandavas looked at divine Krishna in front of them. Still deep in thoughts.

A few days passed. It took some time for them to be normal with both Krishnas.

It's morning and Karn must leave for Devapath today. He and Krishna were talking and strolling. When they cane back, they almost rolled in laughter when they saw the scenario in front of them.