Chapter 71: A Mother's Tears

"Arya, let them talk," Draupadi holds Yudhisthir's hand.

Pandavas stopped as well.

"Sakhi is right. Let the mother and son talk to each other," Krishna supports her decision.

Five of them with Draupadi and Krishna sneaked away behind Karn.

They all were walking on the Ganga shore. Krishna holding Draupadi by her shoulder while they walked.

"Sakha,"

"Hmm,"

"Sakha, how is Suthanu?"

"She is fine. And I wanted to tell you the good news. She gave birth to a boy, sakhi. I named him Vajra," Krishna says.

Draupadi's eyes brimmed with happiness.

"Your daughter will soon visit you. Don't worry," Krishna assures.

"It's been so long I seen her. Satya stole her in all senses," Draupadi pouts.

"This time your Rukmini Jiji will steal from you," Krishna hints.

"Jiji? What more do I have sakha? Now I only have unmarried sons. Shrutasena and Abhimanyu will be alright. Vrishaketu still ha sa long time left. And I fear to even think about Satanika and Shrutakarma marriage," Draupadi shudders.

"Then maybe I will take one of your son," Krishna says.

Draupadi stops at her tracks. Realization fall on her, "Is she back, sakha?"

"She is,"

Krishna laughs but his laughter didn't last long when Bheem also embraced him tightly from the other side.

"Bhrata Bheem what's wrong?" Krishna asks confused.

"Nothing is wrong. You two are walking holding shoulders. I wanted to join," Bheem grins way too brightly.

Krishna looks at Draupadi confused. Suddenly Bheem wants to join? Draupadi giggles. Bheem is being jealous again.

"Sakhi, let's ran away," Krishna proposes.

"Huh?" Bheem growls.

Arjun also embraced Draupadi from the other side.

"You have won a groom, Panchali. Now why are you ignoring him?" Arjun jokes.

"Parth you too!" Krishna asks amused.

"I got you in donation. Don't be so proud," Draupadi rolls her eyes.

"Krishnaa, you tongue is sharper than Nakul's sword. You wound my Parth," Krishna teases.

Karn and Mata Kunti were speaking with not words by their tears.

Draupadi and Krishna looks at them from a distance.

"Sakhi, we have another work left," Krishna says.

Draupadi looks at him then to her husbands, "Arya, please spend this time with your brother. We have to go."

"Where Panchali?" Arjun asks.

"Be patient, Parth," Krishna takes Draupadi with him.

Radha was pacing in her hut impatiently. The news or the revelation has reached every corner of Aryavarta already.

Her mind is uneasy. Vasusen is her only son. What if he leaves her too? How will she live?

Suddenly an enchanting fragnance came to her nostrils. She looks at her husband who also stood up confused. That hypnotizing fragnance made them feel lightheaded and her worries went away from her. She smiled unknowingly.