Shoot her and I'll shoot you

What the hell was she talking about? Pets? killing people? gang? slaves... Oh I'm getting a headache that is just too much to handle.

I watched as Bill came out of his car and after him Ria. her head was down and she looked... different!

I walked towards them, determination and anger in my eyes "Ria!" I snapped going to walk past Bill but he grabbed me around my waist.

"Lisa! you came" He smiled.

"Yeah I did, now let go" I said trying to keep calm; I didn't want his hands on me. He seemed nice but there was something wrong. The feeling was odd and I just couldn't stop thinking about what Lauren told me. If it was true then the hands of a murder were on me.

"Ria, you have to come home with me now" I grabbed her shoulder.

"I can't" She whispered her head down, not facing me.

"Ria...what's wrong?" I said, lifting up her chin.

"Lisa, please don't get involved" She said "Just go home"

"I will, and so will you" I said trying to pull her.

"I'm staying" She said as Bill stood beside her one hand on his hip and the other against the car.

"I really need to talk to you," I said.

"I want to stay" She replied; why was she so quiet? what the hell.

"Ok fine" I growled "But at least come aside for a minute so I can have a word..."I looked up at Bill "..privately"

She turned to Bill and he nodded as if giving her permission and I gave him a disturbed look. Ria walked with me away from the cars and I glanced behind to see Bill talking with Tom "Ria we have to go home, please. these guys are much more dangerous than we thought "

"I know" Ria said with a sigh "But I don't want to leave...it's so much .. fun " she said as she tried to put on a fake smile.

"Ria. Maybe you can fool every single person in the world with that fake ass smile, but not me. Now tell me. What's wrong ? Did he say something? or .. did he do something?? "I almost shouted the last sentence.

she just shook her head as a No . "Ria, listen , i heard some really bad things about them. if they are true, then you're in danger. Come on just let's go home and forget that these two nights ever existed.

"What bad things ? she asked.

"I heard they have pets .."

"And what's wrong with that ..?

I sighed "I don't mean puppies and kittens I'm talking about human girls. they take the girls that they like as pets and sex slaves "

"That's stupid" Ria laughed.

"You'd think so, but it's true I spoke to this girl who claims they keep them hostage practically but they stay willingly because they're the most powerful people in Tokyo and no one can overrule them, no one can help those girls"

"Lisa. That is so stupid, she was probably just trying to scare you, but now that you're here you should stay" She glanced to her right and I followed her gaze. It stopped on Bill who was leaning against Tom's car with his arms crossed staring straight at Ria.

".....Um.." She quickly looked away "Tom wanted to see you tonight, he kind of flipped that you didn't show up."

"Too bad, he can get over himself. I don't like him anyway" I said then after a max i continued "I hope the things that I heard about them aren't true. I'm going to stay with you tonight but you have to promise me that when we get home, you'll tell me everything. because i can tell that something is wrong ok?"