Where is she

"Oh...so she does belongs to you" Hiroshi said still pointing his gun at me, I was too shocked to move out of the way, it's funny how you don't know exactly what to do, your so scared that your frozen, you can't move, you're legs won't let you, your mind won't let you even think about it.

"Don't point your gun at her!" Tom yelled at him, still not answering his question.

"Or what?" Hiroshi said with a sly smile on his face.
Tom didn't say anything; he just pointed his gun downwards and shot Hiroshi in the leg, causing him to shoot accidentally as he was falling down to his knees.

I closed my eyes and I was ready for anything. I thought that this was the end but I felt a little wind flow past me. I opened my eyes with a heavy breath and just waited to feel pain in my body. I didn't want to look, I was just waiting for the pain. I couldn't hear or see anything because of the panic I had but to my surprise there was no pain.

At that moment Tom came running towards me as they all started to fire. He rushed into me and we both crashed to the ground. I was still shocked and couldn't even push him away from me while he was on top of me .He stared into my eyes and I could feel his warm breaths on my face.

but his facial expression slowly changed and turned into raging,he got up quickly and grabbed me from the ground. He pushed me hard into his car and I watched them behind the door. George grabbed Gustav and leaned him to his car. Bill was helping those four guys to make a way for themselves to get back to cars . The sound of the gunshot was loud and I couldn't hear Tom properly. He was talking to me but I was looking at Bill, he was running towards us and got to his car but one of those four men that were helping Tom and Bill got shot multiple times and they didn't even care, not even moving a sel to help him.

I screamed and ducked as a bullet went through the window and Tom sped off as the others .

As Tom took a sharp turn I smashed against the side of the car and cried out as my elbow stung in pain and Tom paid no notice. He looked mad, like always and he just drove faster.

I watched out the window and waited for the car to come to a stop. He stopped after a while and I got out of the car in a rush. Ria came running towards me "Lisa are you alright" She said as she was holding back the tears, touching me all over to check to make sure I'm okay.

"I'm fine" I groaned as I pushed away her roaming hands.

She threw her arms around me "Can we go home now?" I said into her hair, my eyes searched for Tom, he was against his car talking with the three boys that were a part of his gang, the two with their girls by their side, I had finally gotten a good glimpse at Morgan.

She had short brunette hair, her eyes were a green color that were surrounded by heavy dark eye-liner.

"I think so"' She said as she pulled away to look at Bill.

"What do you mean you think so" I said annoyed, her best friend was about to get killed and was pretty scared why does she THINK SO?

She ran over to Bill quickly and I watched as Bill pulled her away from the others to talk. I ignored them and turned my gaze back to Tom who was walking around his car, wiping sweat from his forehead that I had noticed before when I was on the ground with my bum on the air. He reached the side and leant down so I could no longer see what he was doing.

it wasn't until I heard him yell "Fuck!" that I realized he was looking at the shot in his car's window.

He leant back up and his eyes were on me right away. My heart banged against my chest real hard, like when something jumps out at you either real life or in a scary movie and I stared at him wide eyed while taking steps backwards, I know he thinks this is my fault. Ria was suddenly beside me again pulling me away from the crowd "Let's go home" She said with worry.