RED ROOM

I gasped as the bullet swiftly left the gun and went straight to the tree. "satisfied huh?" He whispered and I nodded as my heart was pounding hard in my chest.

"Do it again,"He mumbled, his hand slowly made its way to my stomach, crossing it down towards my pants before he unbuttoned it.

"Wait...What are you doing?"I asked as I quickly turned my head back at him.

"Aim properly and don't let go of the gun." He lifted my arms and guided them towards another tree after finishing his sentence. I gazed at him confused as his hands started exploring my body under my shirt, sending shivers down to my spine with every touch.

He grabbed both my breasts and squeezed them as I tried to choke my whine. He let out his warm breath on my neck and started kissing and biting my shoulders and I felt my whole body covered with goosebumps.

"Shoot." He demanded and I tried to focus all my attention towards the tree before pulling the trigger.

"Good, getting better.." He smirked after the shot, he continued touching all over my body with his head still on the curve of my neck.

Then His hand slowly reached my lower body and made its way to my pants, where I felt his fingers crossing me on my underwear. His hand was so big that his fingers were between my legs but I could feel his thumb crossing my lower stomach.

A chocked moan escaped my mouth,"Tom?.." I said as I looked down at his hand.

"Look where you are aiming," He groaned, lifting my chin with his other hand but he didn't slow down with the other. He continued rubbing me harder making me squeeze my body a bit.

"Shoot another one." He demanded again, clearly teasing me but my body was getting warmer each second, making it hard for me to aim directly. I tried to make another shot and not surprisingly it missed.

"Stay focused." He said a bit harsher before he swiftly pushed his hand into my panties and slide his fingers in me and I led out a whin by the sudden impact.

He steadily rubbed and fingered me, my legs started to go weak. Now all my focus was trying to not lose my balance as he was using his movements to tease me.

"Your car is ready Sir." Suddenly a voice came from behind as I was breathing heavily beneath his arms. Sensing his lips curve into a smile against my neck before he pulled out his hand in a beat, "I'll be back." He whispered with his deep tone and His lips brushed my neck in a kiss before he released me.

I turned my head, watching him leave with one of guard's as my body was about to explode by his touches. My breaths were still heavy and I found myself wanting him to keep going. I felt kind of... disappointed.

He slide into his sport black car, Rolling down his window, he flashed a quick glance at me before he swiftly disappeared through the entrance gates.

•••

everyone were busy in their rooms, getting ready for whatever was happening tonight and I just laid on the bed, not even knowing what to do, where to start.

I had finally spoke to Ria which I can't say that everything is now good between us but it seems like there's no more problem to keeping us distant.

She had told me that tonight everyone is going to that place named...Red room? Including all their guards for support in case. Bill had also mentioned that since everyone is going, it's more dangerous to stay inside the house, alone, while there's only a few guards watching the house. He didn't say much about the details but I could clearly see from his tone that he was really concerned about this whole situation.