Got Any Last Words?

••The provided song is necessary to listen ••

"LISA!" Tom's loud voice boomed the room, and not seconds later, I felt two strong hands warped around me, "Lisa what have you done?!" Tom shouted and my heart sank by his tone.

"I...I.." I tried to talk but the voices around Us made it difficult for Tom hear what I had to say, everyone were talking as they had gathered around us, gazing at me while whispering as if I was some sort of idiot.

"Everyone shut up or I'll shoot each one of you," Tom exclaimed, his demanding voice shut the room off. Than he gazed down on me again, more furious." Lisa, can you hear me? Lisa!" He said shaking me a bit.

"I..I can."I stammered, my voice shaky with panic. not knowing weather the injection would end my life or Tom would be the one to do it, because I knew well that I did everything he demanded me not to.

He clasped my head into his hand, taking a look at my neck that was bleeding, "Who did that?" His voice trembled as he asked.

"Who did that!" He yelled this time, his loud voice echoing through the hallway and his eyes wild with rage as he scanned the room.

Everyone gasped by Tom's action as they took an step back and Tom's guards immediately pulled their guns out and aimed them towards the people in the room to keep them in place.

Then Tom placed his hand on my neck attempting to stop the bleeding, "Lisa talk!" He urged, his face filled with concern and rage.

"They're not here," I mumbled weakly, Tom leaned his head over to my mouth, trying to figure what I was saying, "They injected me," I cried out and he held me tighter into his embrace, "Who Lisa, who!?" He said urgently.

"Those fucking Russians," Bill said as he knelt down beside us, taking a look at my neck.

"It's not a deep wound, the bleeding will stop but Tom, look at her veins..." Bill exclaimed, taking my arm into his hands.

"Mother fuckers," Tom groaned as he struck the floor with his fist.

"She's sweating, but her body temperature is cold..."

"I'm going to die," I whimpered, panicking as my tears running down my cheeks.

"Lisa, Look at me. Your not going to die, I'm not letting you fucking die," Tom yelled, his harsh breath brushing against my face as his fingers traced my face.

I gripped his hand and laid the small slip of paper on his palm, "She said...there is a cure.." my voice shaky as the pain pulsed throughout my body.

Tom swiftly unfolded the paper as Bill released my arm, only to realize that Ria was nowhere in sight. "Wait, where is Ria?"

"I... I don't know," I managed to say, but a whimper replaced my words as the pain intensified.

Bill quickly got up, "Fuck" He mumbled before he turned back and stared searching the place.

"What is this Lisa!" Tom said, pulling me up a little, pointing at the peace of paper.

I hesitate for a moment, "She said you have to go there, alone." I said knowing that he might just leave me here to die. He knew that going there alone meant his death, that they would kill him. And I was well aware that in his dark world, he cared only for himself, his life, and his wants. Why would Tom Kaulitz risk himself for a girl, for a pet—or at least, that's how he saw me.

"Fuck," he mumbled under his breath but I heard it. He had now  realized the situation, the trap they had made to get him by me.

But what he said was against all the thoughts I had in my head, "Lisa, can you walk?" He said, his gaze back on me, brushing his warm fingers on my cold neck.