hello to Freedom

I Stepped back while she sat there watching me as i was pulling my pants up. "Bill!" She said, her voice a bit louder.

She reached for my chin after not hearing any response from me, and I gazed back at her brown eyes that was clearly confused by my actions. I didn't want to feel again, after what had happened, after all the pain i've been through from losing someone i had feelings for, and now here i am, making the same mistake all over again. I knew how it would end, none of the girls around us would have an good ending and i knew neither Ria.

I pushed her hand off my chin before making my way out of the washroom, leaving her alone with a thousand questions.

••Lisa's P.O.V••

It was another silent night, though I was no longer huddled on his big dark bed, I was now huddled on the large seat beside his hospital bed, leaning on the side of it.

I had finally built up the courage to enter his room, I was terrified when ever I just thought about coming in here, but tonight I just took a deep breath and I managed to step through that door and make my way in.

My heart was thudding against my chest and my breathing was getting heavy, but once I saw his face I relaxed, something about the look of innocence on his sleeping face gave me this overwhelming comfort that almost made me burst into tears.

Since it was the last night of him being here, Bill brought me to stay beside him and act like a good little pet, as Yumi always does. But I'm not her; I can't stand here and pretend to adore him like Yumi does. I can't stop myself from hating him, so why did he bring me instead of Yumi when he knows I have no interest in staying here and watching him?

But I didn't know when and How I fell asleep beside him, listening to his heart beat, listening to his soft breaths, it was so different. I was used to listening to his loud voice yelling at me, his breathing heavy from the screams, but now he was...harmless.

It wasn't long before I was awoken, I widened my eyes, a little frightened at how dark the room was.

It was then I realized that it was Tom that awoke me from his sudden movement. I quickly jumped up and away from his bedside and watched on as he began to stir.

As he turned his head side to side a bit before his eyes fluttering open my heart began to lump in my throat again.

I got up quickly before I ran out of the room, terrified once his dark eyes met mine. I ran down the stairs, avoiding the lift.

By the time I reached the last step I tripped up and went crashing down onto the hospital's cold shiny floor, skidding a little way.

But I was quickly accompanied by a doctor who lifted me to my feet "Oh, thank you" I said, too distracted to smile.

"No problem" He began with a concerned look on his face.

I went to run off but he grabbed my arm, I turned back to him, anger and fear in my eyes.

"Miss is everything ok?" He asked, staring into my honey watering eyes.

"Yes" I said annoyed, trying to pull from his grasp, but he refused to let go.

"Miss" He began, but he was disrupted by a loud yell.
"Get your fucking hand off her!" Tom's splitting voice yelled down the hall, aimed at the handsome doctor who had me by the arm.