Why does it always end like this

⚠️Warning⚠️

I couldn't think of anything and not able to do anything either. Tom had lucked me up into his room, making me feel like a prisoner once again.

I was sitting beside the windows, watching the outside while I could no longer see a glimmer of hope in me. My eyes were swollen due to the lack of sleep and crying, crying for the guilt I had for Yumi's death. My heart was broken of they way she got killed, of the way she was glancing at me for the last time, taking her last breath in my arms while I couldn't do anything to help her, to save her yet it was me that had gotten her killed, I was the reason.

The door burst out open but I didn't took my gaze of the window, I already knew who it was by the sound of his hunting footsteps that i didn't need to turn my head.

"Get ready we're going out." He demanded while taking steps to his closet. "No." I said, now my head turned to his direction.

"No?" He chuckled while looking at my puffy face, as if my pain was funny to him.

"Don't tell me you where crying for that little dirty whore again."

"No I was actually crying for myself, for how unlucky I am to wake up and see you still breathing instead of her." I replied in one of his own cold expression.

He walked up towards me and wrapped his hand around my neck tightly."You should feel lucky that you're still breathing." He exclaimed while looking deep into my eyes.

I started back, trying to catch a breath with his hand tightening my grip. He than pressed his lips on mine, roughly moving it for a few moments before pulling back. "Get ready we're leaving in an hour." He said, letting go of my throat.

•••

"Hell Yeah!" Gustav and George cheered as we walked through the double doors which led us into the sex house; Morgan's words.

I walked slowly in beside Ria who was hooked onto
Bill's arm, but he quickly shrugged her off to go watch some girls sliding on a pole in underwear and I gazed at him with disappointment.

"What is this place?" I said leaning over to Morgan.

"The sex house, I already told you." She said with a huff.

"But"

She cut me off, "They come to get lap dances, watch strippers, watch pole dancers or go off into a room with some girl, they all look the same though, long black hair, dark eyes, make-up packed on and no clothing" Morgan said with a grunt.

"Come on Lisa." Tom said as he grabbed a hold of my arm.

I closed my eyes and looked away in disgust making him sigh before yanking me against him, "Don't even think about acting up here, or I'll kill every single fucking hooker in this place...which means your friends too of course."

I snarled, frustrated at him practically calling my friends sluts, he knew he wouldn't do a good job at threatening me by threatening my life, but once Ria was in the picture I knew I had to be a good little fucking pet of his.

He put his arm around me and led me past a table with men crowded around it, only one of them having the balls to glance at Tom Kaulitz and then me, slightly raising his brows at me. Looking at Us with and odd expression before slightly turning his gaze away.